Why Adam's Rib Became Eve

Why Adam's Rib Became Eve

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Feb 21

@sonship said
@divegeester
And why do you ask SecondSon?
I asked him a completely different question to what you asked me, the two things aren’t related.

FMF has already called you out for being dishonest over this, do you really want me to do so also?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Feb 21

@sonship said
@divegeester
In my opinion you are one of the most joyless posters here.

You have no joy often in hearing about what the Bible teaches.
Your waffly posts are not what the bible teaches, they about what your cult teaches.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Feb 21
1 edit

Here we see Paul affirming all who believe in Christ will be conformed to the image of the Firstborn Son of God.

"Because those whom He foreknew, He also predestinated to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the Firstborn among many brothers.

and those whom He predestinated,
these He also called;
and those whom He called,
these He also justified;
and those whom He justified,
these He also glorified." (Rom. 8:29,30)

In the eyes of God seated transcendently in eternity above time - IT HAS ALL ALREADY TAKEN PLACE -

Ie. "THESE He also glorified" [past tense] from God's point of view.

Notwithstanding Rajk999's poor understanding of the Bible, nothing here says some of us who will eventually be glorified will not receive some discipline along the way.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Feb 21
5 edits

@divegeester

Your waffly posts are not what the bible teaches, they about what your cult teaches.

My "waffling" posts (as you whine) teach what the Bible teaches.
And you in particular have been an abject failure to prove it otherwise.

Watch you fail again.

Is it not the New Testament that compares the relationship of Eve to Adam with the relationship of the church to Christ? Look at Ephesians 5:23-33.

And do your miserable best to demonstrate any cult leader wrote that rather than the Apostle Paul.

Particularly pin this on a cult leader of any you imagine to blame:

"For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, even as Christ also the church.

Because we are members of His Body.

For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother and shall be joined to his wife, and the two shall be one flesh.

This mystery is great, but I speak with regard to Christ and the church." (vs. 27-33)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Feb 21
1 edit

@sonship said
@divegeester

My "waffling" posts (as you whine) teach what the Bible teaches.
And you in particular have been an abject failure to prove it otherwise.
My last post in the “Jesus flowing through you” thread succinctly demonstrates your error.

(Page 5 post 9)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Feb 21
2 edits

@divegeester

"Now the Lord is the Spirit." (2 Cor. 3:17).

Change it to "Now the Lord is [NOT] the Spirit" in your New Testament.

Change it to whatever it is you want it to say. I'll stick to the text as written.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Feb 21

@sonship said
@divegeester

"Now the Lord is the Spirit." (2 Cor. 3:17).

Change it to "Now the Lord is [NOT] the Spirit" in your New Testament.

Change it to whatever it is you want it to say. I'll stick to the text as written.
Deflection is fine these days sonship, I’ve become used to it with you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Feb 21
3 edits

@divegeester said
Deflection is fine these days sonship, I’ve become used to it with you.
Dismissal is fine these days Divegeesters, I’ve become used to it with you.

Along with trampling upon the words of Scripture,
dumbing down the Bible to what fits into your smaller biased unitarian container,
insulting the messengers to take out your ire against the message,
and other hackneyed tricks of the skeptic's trade.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Feb 21

@sonship said
Dismissal is fine these days Divegeesters, I’ve become used to it with you.

Along with trampling upon the words of Scripture,
dumbing down the Bible to what fits into your smaller biased unitarian container,
As you well know I don’t think you have a message.

Must of what you post is lifted from other preachers/teachers from your church.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 21

The bride of Christ makes herself ready. She makes HERSELF ready by cooperating with Christ's nourishing and cherishing her washing away her oldness and constituting her to be ready to meet Him.

"And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty thunders, saying, Hallelujah! For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns.

Let us rejoice and exult, and let us give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready." (Rev. 19:6-7)

In spite of the many failures of the church a critical mass, a remnant of those who overcome form like a Gideon like spearhead. This beach head advance of overcomers will cooperate to make themselves ready for the Redeemer's coming.

This happening in the earth today. We all can participate by being saved and going on in the growth and transformation and building up in His divine life.

"And it was given to her that she shold be clothed in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteousnesses [sic] [or righteous deeds] of the saints." (v.8)

[T]he saints are not a special class of Christians. [T]he saints are simply believing Christians. Positionally they have been put in a sanctified position. Dispositionally, to overcome, they must cooperate to receive subjective sanctification.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 21
5 edits

" . . . for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his wife has made herself ready" (Rev. 19:7)

This is the time for the overcoming Christians to make themselves ready by turning over their whole being to Christ. This they do for love and to woo the Lover, the Redeeming Lamb, back to the earth.

"And it was given to her that she should be clothed in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the RIGHTEOUSNESSES [sic] of the saints."

Here is where Rajk999's constant accusation is totally silenced. The bride makes herself ready by allowing Christ's sanctification to work out through them many RIGHTEOUS DEEDS or "RIGHTEOUSNESSES".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 21

That is not a typo. The PLURAL - RIGHTEOUSNESSES is not the objective justification by faith. The RIGHTEOUSNESSES are the righteous living stemming from the foundation of justification by faith.

This is the place where Rajk999's eyes have been liked plucked out and he cannot see.

The remnant bride prepared to receive the Lord Jesus back do so by preparing themselves through living out the righteousness-ES. These righteous deeds flow spontaneously from their turning their whole lives over to Christ's filling up of their souls.

The bride before the millennium is a remnant. The wife after the millennium is every single human being whom God has saved through Christ.

Then there is the call of invitation to join the celebration at Christ's descent.

"And he said to me, write, Blessed are they who are called to the marriage dinner of the Lamb. And he said to me, These are the true words of God." (v.9)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 21
2 edits

@divegeester

Must of what you post is lifted from other preachers/teachers from your church.

I wear that complaint as a badge of honor.

Sure the Apostle Paul we could definitely say was a leader in the Christian church. He wrote 13 of the 27 New Testament books.

Our brother Paul the Apostle took the lead to reveal to the church that the church is as the wife come out of Adam and brought back to him.

Here is where Paul took the lead to unveil this:

"In the same way the husbands also ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his own wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, EVEN AS CHRIST ALSO THE CHURCH. Because we are members of His Body. For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother and shall be joined to his wife, and the two shall be one flesh.

This mystery is great, but I speak . . . "

That is Paul the Apostle speaks and so took the lead to teach -

" . . . but I speak concerning Christ and the church."

I am so glad that Paul led the way to unveil this great mystery.

F

Moves
21 Feb 21

@sonship said
Oh, the irony.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Feb 21

@sonship said
" . . . for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his wife has made herself ready" (Rev. 19:7)

This is the time for the overcoming Christians to make themselves ready by turning over their whole being to Christ. This they do for love and to woo the Lover, the Redeeming Lamb, back to the earth.

"And it was given to her that she should be clothed in fine line ...[text shortened]... g Christ's sanctification to work out through them many RIGHTEOUS DEEDS or [b]"RIGHTEOUSNESSES".
Changing the wording of the bible to suit your doctrine is a grave sin. Only a very deceitful person would continue to do that. Here is what the bible says

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. (Revelation 19:7-8 KJV)

There is no such word as righteousnesses in the bible