1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 16:051 edit
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Maybe God can try it. It’s easy. He can certainly do some magic tricks that are so amazing that even the most die-hard atheist will scratch his head in bewilderment.

But, yeahhhhhhhhh, he isn't doing that, is he? Nope, nope, nope. The most amazing things he has apparently done happened 2000 years ago and we (you) just have to believe it because our ...[text shortened]... 'll wait together, Whodey. Might be a couple of years, but it'll happen. Just be patient, buddy.
    We see miracles all the time but just ignore them.

Take a baby being conceived, for example. Hell, you don't even recognize it as human, let alone another miracle in a lifeless universe.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 16:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    Has Benny Hinn already performed more miracles in his lifetime than Jesus did?
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 17:08

Take a baby being conceived, for example. Hell, you don't even recognize it as human, let alone another miracle in a lifeless universe.
    Ah, yes, I get it. You take something natural, and then simply say "that is a miracle, and Goddidit."

For a moment I was wondering if you were actually going to make an effort, but I see you went for the easiest way out you could possibly think of.

I think I understand how you can keep believing in all this theistic nonsense. Just say it is so, and don't question it. Questioning hurts my poor brain 😀
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 18:37

So are any and all natural processes miracles?
    If so I guess they are two a penny.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree