1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    17 May '05 19:49
    Originally posted by telerion
    No I have continually cited Coletti. See my deductive proof in the FAQ "Why I am a Muffin."

This arose out of "An Analogy of Faith" in which Coletti made the statement that the natural was evidence of the supernatural. Dj2 agreed with Coletti.

Anyway, dj2's post gave his position away anyhow so it hardly matters anymore.
    This arose out of "An Analogy of Faith" in which Coletti made the statement that the natural was evidence of the supernatural. Dj2 agreed with Coletti.

Did you see me nodding my head behind my computer monitor?

Please point out where and when I did this. It sure matters if I didn't say this.
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    17 May '05 21:39
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    [b]This arose out of "An Analogy of Faith" in which Coletti made the statement that the natural was evidence of the supernatural. Dj2 agreed with Coletti.

Did you see me nodding my head behind my computer monitor?

Please point out where and when I did this. It sure matters if I didn't say this.
    [/b]
    No didn't see you nodding your head, but then I do have a lot of prior information about your views on this subject.

Whichever way you look at it - the evidence from the Bible, the incredible complex, organised information in living things, or the origin of the universe - belief in an all powerful, all-knowing Creator God, as revealed in the Bilble, not only makes sense, but it is the only viable explanation.
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=19960&page=5

‘For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse’ (Romans 1:20).
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=20122&page=3

Yet the evidence of God is there to be seen by everybody. It is just a matter of your pre-suppositions the determine how you interpret the evidence.
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=22225&page=2

Why do you need to try and prove Gods existance is there is no way that you can disprove it? How else do you explain the begining of the universe?
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=22301

Therefore atheism is a logical contradiction, and to affirm to a logical contradiction is irrational. So also is the concept of a world without a Creator, and a human heart that does not yearn for God to fill it.

There is no branch that looks at a larger portion of God's handiork than do astronomers. The Scripture says: "The Heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handiwork". (Psalm 19:1); "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen" (Romans 1:10). Ninety percent of all astronomers today believe in God! Those who have most thoroughly examined His handiwork believe in God. That is a higher percentage than will be found of butchers, bakers, or candlestick-makers. Those who have looked most intently and to the fartherest extent that man has been able to see in the universe have concluded that the hand that made it is Divine.
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=22392

I look at the universe everyday. Thus I cannot but believe in the existance of God.

As for where you gave away your position, I already quoted this in my previous post. You see, if you want to understand, you have to read.

3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    17 May '05 21:401 edit
    Dj2, I can see that it was a mistake for me to try and enlighten you. I'll go back to being a Muffin now.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    17 May '05 22:16
    Dj2, I can see that it was a mistake for me to try and enlighten you. I'll go back to being a Muffin now.
    I wonder what went wrong... Could it be that you forgot the baking powder?
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 May '05 09:23
    You put me off because you said that you don't believe in Muffy🙁

I tend to be something that I belive in 😉
  6. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    18 May '05 19:59
    You put me off because you said that you don't believe in Muffy🙁

I tend to be something that I belive in 😉
    Really? I would have thought it a great testament to my rationality that I, as a Muffin, do not believe in Muffy.

You however cannot say the analogous as you actually believe in God.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 May '05 10:06
    Really? I would have thought it a great testament to my rationality that I, as a Muffin, do not believe in Muffy.

You however cannot say the analogous as you actually believe in God.
    Well thats the most beautiful Oxy Moron I've seen 😉

A Muffin that doesn't belive in muffy...
  8. Copenhagen
    Moves
    20 May '05 10:59
    Y'all have convinced me too. Praise to Muffy! She's the girl for me.
  9. The sky
    Moves
    20 May '05 19:36
    Well thats the most beautiful Oxy Moron I've seen 😉

A Muffin that doesn't belive in muffy...
    You are mistaken. It's not an oxymoron, it's a paradox. Not believing in Muffy is an essential ingredient in Muffyism. Muffy loves paradoxes.
  10. The sky
    Moves
    20 May '05 20:22
    Originally posted by nickybutt
    Great, the Scandinavian congregation is growing! 🙂 And thanks to dj2becker for helping to spread the word! 😛
  11. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    23 May '05 04:32
    Originally posted by nickybutt
    Welcome Brother Nicky. I exhort you to go forth and share the good reason of Muffy.

12. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    23 May '05 04:34
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Great, the Scandinavian congregation is growing! 🙂 And thanks to dj2becker for helping to spread the word! 😛
    That's an interesting point. What was it that Darfius would always harp about? The Bible was written by authors from three continents but never contradicts itself? Well we can't say the later as contradiction is a key part of the revelations of Muffy, but I think we may have the continents thing beat pretty soon.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 May '05 17:27
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    You are mistaken. It's not an oxymoron, it's a paradox. Not believing in Muffy is an essential ingredient in Muffyism. Muffy loves paradoxes.
    Is that why he created such mournful optimist's (Muffins) with such a deafening silence?
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    23 May '05 17:39
    Is that why he created such mournful optimist's (Muffins) with such a deafening silence?
    Muffy did not create Muffins. You need to read the revelations of Muffy here at RHP. Unless you've had a revelation from Muffy that Muffy is male, please stop assigning Muffy gender.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 May '05 18:02
    Muffy did not create Muffins. You need to read the revelations of Muffy here at RHP. Unless you've had a revelation from Muffy that Muffy is male, please stop assigning Muffy gender.
    Muffy did not create Muffins.

Oh then I suppose you did?

You need to read the revelations of Muffy here at RHP.

Written by Muffins? Muffins don't believe in Muffy, why should I read what they have to say about Muffy?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree