1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    23 May '05 18:55
    You need to do your own Muffy study. Just as I should have some basic understanding of the Bible (and I do), you should have one of Muffy. Read up; then criticize.

Muffy did not create Muffins. A god created by Muffy created humans. Since I'm writing to you, Yahweh created Muffins. I've already stated this at least twice. Either in this thread or in another of your Muffy threads.

Written by Muffins? Muffins don't believe in Muffy, why should I read what they have to say about Muffy?

Because it's the inspired revelations of Muffy.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 May '05 09:22
    Originally posted by telerion
    You need to do your own Muffy study. Just as I should have some basic understanding of the Bible (and I do), you should have one of Muffy. Read up; then criticize.

Muffy did not create Muffins. A god created by Muffy created humans. Since I'm writing to you, Yahweh created Muffins. I've already stated this at least twice. Either in this thread ...[text shortened]... read what they have to say about Muffy?

Because it's the inspired revelations of Muffy.[/b]
    You need to do your own Muffy study

I have. I have come to a very firm belief in Muffy. A believe in Muffy's non-existance.😉

Muffy did not create Muffins.

Correct. Humans do. Everyday in the oven😉

A god created by Muffy created humans.

Not necessarily. The God that created humans does not necessarily need a creator as I've pointed out umpteen times. The only evidence that you offer for the existance of Muffy is God. Maybe you would like to give some evidence that God needs Muffy in order to exist?
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    25 May '05 00:19
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    [b]You need to do your own Muffy study

I have. I have come to a very firm belief in Muffy. A believe in Muffy's non-existance.😉

Muffy did not create Muffins.

Correct. Humans do. Everyday in the oven😉

A god created by Muffy created humans.

Not necessarily. The God that created humans does not necessarily need a creator as ...[text shortened]... uffy is God. Maybe you would like to give some evidence that God needs Muffy in order to exist? [/b]
    Are you really still beating your head against this?

Your belief that Muffy does not exist is based upon faith.
    Belief that Muffy exists is based upon faith.
    Both of these faiths are "blind" as you would say.

Your belief that God does not need a creator is taken on faith. You ascribe to him definitions and then believe these definitions to be true in reality.
    Muffy has been defined, in part, as the creator of God. This definition is taken on the same sort of faith.

If you still do not understand the nature of Muffy and the exercise therein, then I'm afraid you're without hope. Go ahead and have the last post. Give us some unsubstantiated reasons why your faith in God is different than faith in Muffy. Watching you struggle with your own reflection has finally lost all entertainment value for me. Thanks for the good times though.

Daniel

4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 May '05 10:35
    Originally posted by telerion
    Are you really still beating your head against this?

Your belief that Muffy does not exist is based upon faith.
    Belief that Muffy exists is based upon faith.
    Both of these faiths are "blind" as you would say.

Your belief that God does not need a creator is taken on faith. You ascribe to him definitions and then believe these definitions to be t ...[text shortened]... as finally lost all entertainment value for me. Thanks for the good times though.

Daniel

I belive that my faith in God is not the same as your faith in Muffy. Your faith in Muffy is a blind faith. I believe that my faith in God has substance. It has evidence that can be seen. Your faith in Muffy is only based on the unseen. I have been trying to make you see this all along. I must say that I did not solely do this for entertainment, but at times it was rather entertaining.

Regards,

Daniel

PS: No pun intended😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree