1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 07:001 edit
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Buddhist dont belief in God....they negate God and assume Brahman is supreme, but Brahman is the Spiritual Effulgence Of God.
    Again, you seem to be referring to people that like/talk about Bhuddism.
    Your preconcenption of ordained monks can only be remedied if you have an open mind or if you go there yourself.
    Go on. Go up to that joint at the Sunshine Coast. $17 a day plus food. If you want the name , I'll dig it up for you.

What you talk about is just what potential/novice bhuddsts think. Their thinking is not very progressed in terms of Brahman and what not.
    edit: Chen Rezeg its called
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 10:00
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Again, you seem to be referring to people that like/talk about Bhuddism.
    Your preconcenption of ordained monks can only be remedied if you have an open mind or if you go there yourself.
    Go on. Go up to that joint at the Sunshine Coast. $17 a day plus food. If you want the name , I'll dig it up for you.

What you talk about is just what potential/n ...[text shortened]... thinking is not very progressed in terms of Brahman and what not.
    edit: Chen Rezeg its called
    Actually the die hard long timers do not belief in The Personality of Godhead, and think that after death they merge into God (monism) and stay that way for eternity, but this is incorrect.

So if their premise is wrong, then what use is all the saffron robes and intellectual thinking and peaceful demeanor, if they just go and take repeated birth again, in this world of suffering.
  3. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 10:08
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ummm i did not say that atheists worship themselves, you are confusing me with someone else but i shall not hold it against you, i merely wished to state that anything anyone is giving undue devotion and attention to may be regarded as an act of worship in certain circumstances, for that's what worship means, thus we speak in terms of persons 'worshipping', money, or people giving adoration to sports stars, etc etc etc.
    “...ummm i did not say that atheists worship themselves, you are confusing me with someone else …”

yes, you are right 🙁

“...i merely wished to state that anything anyone is giving undue devotion and attention to may be regarded as an act of worship in certain circumstances, for that's what worship means, thus we speak in terms of persons 'worshipping', money, or people giving adoration to sports stars, etc etc etc. ..”

Why state that? Some people on these forums have implied that atheist means being only interested in ones self and money (and also sex amongst other things) which is rubbish. Would you imply this?
  4. Orillia, Ontario
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 10:30
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    just because a man is blind, never assume he cannot see 😀
    Was that quoted from Kung Fu - Master Po?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 18:322 edits
    Actually the die hard long timers do not belief in The Personality of Godhead, and think that after death they merge into God (monism) and stay that way for eternity, but this is incorrect.

So if their premise is wrong, then what use is all the saffron robes and intellectual thinking and peaceful demeanor, if they just go and take repeated birth again, in this world of suffering.
    Dude!!How do you know what they think?
    I feel somewhat qualified to comment as I have actually met some bonafide ordained monks.
    I too had preconceptions, and I can tell you, I was wrong.
    You seem to have similar misconceptions about the Hare Krsnas.

Again: Stop being negative. If everyone lived their lives as these monks and devotees did, the world would be much better off and while in your eyes they may not understand/aspire to your lofty ideals, why cant you see the benefit of people devoting their lives to making a better world.

And BTW I dont believe the aim of Bhuddism is to keep taking repeated births. You should know that.
  6. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 18:59
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    It will all come out in the end one way or another.
    Kelly
    Ha! Finally we agree on something!
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 09:34
    Dude!!How do you know what they think?
    I feel somewhat qualified to comment as I have actually met some bonafide ordained monks.
    I too had preconceptions, and I can tell you, I was wrong.
    You seem to have similar misconceptions about the Hare Krsnas.

Again: Stop being negative. If everyone lived their lives as these monks and devotees did, the w ...[text shortened]... BTW I dont believe the aim of Bhuddism is to keep taking repeated births. You should know that.
    I dont know what each one thinks, but I do know what they belief, and a persons thoughts, deeds and words create their reality. and they dont belief in God, so they will create a reality in their next life, that doesn't include God.

They dont want repeated birth and death, thats true, but only the very advanced student can merge into Brahman, and even they have to come back to this material world after spending million of years in Brahman.

So the rest of them 99% have to take birth again in this world of suffering, because practically most of them haven't the meditational skills to be successful.

To be blunt, Buddhist are atheists, posing as devotees of the Spiritual Way, but they mislead the people in the opposite direction to "God consciousness".
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 10:49
    I dont know what each one thinks, but I do know what they belief, and a persons thoughts, deeds and words create their reality. and they dont belief in God, so they will create a reality in their next life, that doesn't include God.

They dont want repeated birth and death, thats true, but only the very advanced student can merge into Brahman, and even ...[text shortened]... Spiritual Way, but they mislead the people in the opposite direction to "God consciousness".
    Go to Chen Rezeig. Talk to a monk for five minutes. You got better things to do? Dont speculate-get it from the horses mouth, capice?

Ask them if they believe in God?

End of discussion.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 06:581 edit
    Go to Chen Rezeig. Talk to a monk for five minutes. You got better things to do? Dont speculate-get it from the horses mouth, capice?

Ask them if they believe in God?

End of discussion.
    I never speculate, and i never present false information, and I said they dont believe in the Personality of Godhead, but they believe in the all pervading Brahman, so they are misleading the person if they claim that their process will give them God consciousness.

Why are you so attached to Buddhist, have they bewildered you with all their esoteric talk, and talk of love and peace.

If they are eating meat, then they are certainly not Buddhists.

They deny God, so if there are any "not" denying God, then they are not Buddhists. and they are something else....research this and you will see it, as I say.

Namaste
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 07:24
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Ha! Finally we agree on something!
    🙂
    KJ
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 07:261 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    🙂
    KJ
    Correct, Kelly Jay, KING JAMES!

>>Originally posted by KellyJay
    It will all come out in the end one way or another.<<

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree