Worse things than disbelief?

Worse things than disbelief?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
I made no such claim. If you can find such a claim please post it.
Then you are not saved? Or you’re waiting ‘til after you die to find out?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I have known Rajk999 for a decade or more he has never ever boasted about good works not even once. He is talking about the theology.
Thank you.

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @sonship
The question is a fair one.

I think [b]1 Timothy 5:8
is about disgracing the Christian testimony before the world. That is being such a bad example that the faith is brought into disrepute before men.

In 3:7 Paul speaks of a good testimony to those who are "outside", meaning outside the household of community of faith.

Concern ...[text shortened]... lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." (Rev. 21:8) [/b] [/quote][/b]
In the final words of Revelation 21:8 the head of the list of the lost is the "cowardly" and "unbelieving".

Surely that list is in ascending order?!

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
In the final words of [b] Revelation 21:8 the head of the list of the lost is the "cowardly" and "unbelieving".

Surely that list is in ascending order?!

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”[/b]
Perhaps it is in order of priority or severity of offense.

No doubt you will mention that "dogs" head the list in Revelation 22:15 ?

"Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the fornicators and the murderers etc. etc."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 18

Perhaps it is in order of priority or severity of offense.

No doubt you will mention that "dogs" head the list in [b]Revelation 22:15
?

"Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the fornicators and the murderers etc. etc."
[/b]
Dogs are evil people so of course they head the list. Those allowed to enter the New Jerusalem are those who follow the commandments of Christ... take note of that, as it is not a doctrine that you preach.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Feb 18

I said that I would no longer dignify Rajk999's comments with either reading them or commenting on them.

Moves
07 Feb 18

I said that I would no longer dignify Rajk999's comments with either reading them or commenting on them.
Bear in mind sir, you gave me grief when I said the same about becker.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Feb 18

Bear in mind sir, you gave me grief when I said the same about becker.
I did ?

Let me see it.
You may get an apology.

This better be good.

Moves
07 Feb 18

I did ?

Let me see it.
You may get an apology.

This better be good.
It was recent. Do you honestly not remember?!

Go dig in your own forum history.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Feb 18

Go dig in your own forum history.

I honestly do not recall.
Show me.

Moves
07 Feb 18

I honestly do not recall.
Show me.
Seriously sonship, i'm not going to do that anymore. Twice in the last 6 months, I dutifully did as you requested and both times retrieved the post you had apparently forgotten you had made. Such a retrieval is a nightmare due to the length of your average post. (I think you need to start remembering your own comments a little better and not view this as the task of other forum posters).

If it helps, you went on to post that Dive and myself had conspired to say publically we would no longer be responding to becker. - Any bells ringing?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Neither do I ask anyone about their good works.
No, you just plow ahead, judging them, assuming they have none.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
I often cut the same old same old diatribe about my supposed personal faults and just leave the bit that's on topic if there is any. I have never removed any words from a sentence of yours to change the content or meaning of the sentence.
Uh huh.

Cut out all the stuff you don't like, you mean.

As if by ignoring it, it goes away.

Perhaps now I should be removing the weasel words you use in every reply to me which change the entirety of what I've said into however you want to represent me and shift what I've said into the realm of "unimportant". You know, because that's exactly what your words often are, the "same old same old" off-topic "diatribe".

Only you dribble it out, adverb by adjective, in small enough doses that it gets past people's sensors.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Feb 18
1 edit

My comments are really for others to read, hopefully learn as well. You are a soul lost in false doctrines.

F

Moves
07 Feb 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Cut out all the stuff you don't like, you mean.
I mean your highly personalized scornful nothing-to-do-with-the-topic rants which are neither here nor there and which sometimes seem to make up 80-90% of what you post.