1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 15:09
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Recognize the Lord's Light (Spirit) within all, and do not consider social class or status; there are no classes or castes in the world hereafter.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 349. (Sikhism)
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Jesus Christ

The "Father", our creator, is approached through and by none other than Jesus. Jesus is the one and only way to true spiritual enlightenment. Everything else is a counterfeit.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 15:12
    Originally posted by @secondson
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Jesus Christ

The "Father", our creator, is approached through and by none other than Jesus. Jesus is the one and only way to true spiritual enlightenment. Everything else is a counterfeit.
    Jesus has followers who are neither Jews nor Christians.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 15:14
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Yep .. getting abusive because you cannot answer the question means you have a personality disorder brought on by your false doctrines.

I suggest that because of your church doctrine, you are astray on a number of key bible concepts:
    - What is born again about?
    - What is the difference between born of water and born of the spirit
    - When does the above ...[text shortened]... he Kingdom of God

Thats just the tip of the iceberg. Your entire church doctrine is nonsense.
    You lie. Plain and simple.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 15:18
    You lie. Plain and simple.
    No references .. not even one? Just big mouthed opinionated false doctrines ...lol 😀
    Cant handle the big gun discussions. Go back to General Forum pal
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 15:21
    Jesus has followers who are neither Jews nor Christians.
    Galatians 3:26-29
    For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
    For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
    And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Your comment is the vacuous ranting of a biblically illiterate apostate.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 15:26
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Whats 'born again according to the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ' ?
    To be born again is have the comatose human spirit enlivened by the Holy Spirit which today is Jesus Christ in a form in which He can come into man's being.

Another way to say it. When the deadened and dormant human spirit is TOUCHED by the Holy Spirit, the latter causes the former to awaken, come alive, even resurrect, be born to union with God.

But for this to happen the barrier of real guilt for real sins must be dealt with by justification. You must be forgiven for the obstacle and barrier of your separated and deadened human spirit to be REMOVED. The barrier of your GUILT removed ... and the Jesus Christ in His form as the Holy Spirit can UNITE with your human spirit BRINGING IT TO LIFE ... FOREVER.

Some related passages will be included below:
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 15:30
    Galatians 3:26-29
    For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
    For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
    And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Your comment is the vacuous ranting of a biblically illiterate apostate.
    Dont like that other people might see the Kingdom of God before you .. I can understand that .. its the human and the selfish reaction.. surely you cannot have the Spirit of Christ in you. You have the Spirit of the Pastor 😀 LOL

Apostate - a departure from the accepted truth. Your church has gone astray from the teachings of Christ and the Apostles. Your church is apostate.

Let me know if you want an example of the church's apostasy and departure from the truth.
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 15:35
    Let me know if you want an example of the church's apostasy and departure from the truth.
    Just keep posting.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 15:394 edits
    1.) What in man is born of the Holy Spirit? The deadened and comatose damaged human spirit -

"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:6)

The human small s spirit is BORN of the divine capital S Holy Spirit.

2.) If the human small s spirit is made alive and born WHAT exactly is the catalyst to bring this about? The cause is that Jesus Christ as Righteousness is imputed to you in your belief in Him.

"But if Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, the [human] spirit is life because of righteousness." (Rom. 8:10)

You have been FORGIVEN, JUSTIFIED, CLEANSED of your past sins and your innermost human small s spirit becomes divine life and living BECAUSE of righteousness.

3.) What is the result of being born again? The Holy Spirit JOINTLY with your human spirit witnesses that you are now organically related to God as His begotten child.

"The [capital S] Spirit Himself witnesses with our [small s human] spirit that we are children of God." (Rom. 8:16)

He is no longer just "O God, my Creator " but "Oh Daddy, Papa, my Father, My dear Abba Father."

The connection is established for eternity.
    God was just your Creator. After being born again God is your begetting Father the source of your spiritual divine life.

Now you are reborn being justified and joined to God. He is now more intimately the Papa, the Daddy, so sweet and intimately your Abba Father.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 15:45
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    ....if it bit you on the arse?

I am beginning to think not.

Most of the posters left here have no fvcking clue what Spirituality implies.

That is why my interest in this forum had declined.

There is no wisdom left here.

There is no insight as to the human condition.

I come in here, and see a bunch of Christians bickering over silly doctrine they has zero effect on human beings and their search for meaning in LifE.
    Lol. This has got to be biggest hypocritical post of the year.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 15:47
    Originally posted by @sonship
    [b]1.) What in man is born of the Holy Spirit? The deadened and comatose damaged human spirit -

"That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:6)

The human small s spirit is BORN of the divine capital S Holy Spirit.

2.) If the human sm ...[text shortened]... He is now more intimately the Papa, the Daddy, so sweet and intimately your Abba Father.[/b]
    That is faith. Faith is the start of the process.. Faith is not the end.
    Faith if properly conceived, develops into good works and righteousness.
    The end is eternal life in the Kingdom of God.

Not all faith leads to good works and righteousness.
    Faith can fail and when it does it leads to eternal damnation.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 15:491 edit
    Just keep posting.
    You enjoy reading the truth from the teachings of Christ and the Apostles. I know its like breath of fresh air and miles apart from the diseased corrupted doctrine of the church and church pastors who are full of vice, perversions and excess.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 16:28

Jesus Christ

Outside of the Bible sir (an authority not recognized by myself or Guru Granth Sahib) can you prove that?
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Jul '18 19:57
    Originally posted by @caissad4
    If one believes that one has all the answers, one ceases to be a seeker of the truth.
    One should be open to the distinct possibility that everything you know may be wrong.
    That may well be true for anyone who has not yet been confronted with and enlightened by the person of Jesus Christ.
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 00:06
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Outside of the Bible sir (an authority not recognized by myself or Guru Granth Sahib) can you prove that?
    Yes, I can.

But you gotta have faith. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree