1. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 12:53
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    This is precisely why even your friend finds you insufferable.
    I missed the point. What is the point you are making?

Is the sum total of your life pleasing your friends?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 12:54
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Let's see you stop for someone in a broken down car in a third world country on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.
    The above was your original post.

You added this after reading my response:

But there is no stray bullet for a Christian so I might as well help.

I wonder why.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 12:58
    If you notice the good Samaritan is Jesus Christ not us humans. The whole Bible points to Jesus Christ you just have to look and read and ask God to open your eyes. But for me personally no offense to anybody but it would have to depend on what he looks like. Because he could have aids or something maybe even TB. But my pastor always says there's no stray bullet for Christian so I might as well help.
    If I notice? Where did the Bible say that the good samaritan is Jesus Christ and not us humans. Please quote the verse.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 12:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    The above was your original post.

You added this after reading my response:

[b]But there is no stray bullet for a Christian so I might as well help.

I wonder why.[/b]
    At the time my pastor was in Columbia preaching the word of God so that is why he always says that. In the 1970's.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:031 edit
    At the time my pastor was in Columbia preaching the word of God so that is why he always says that. In the 1970's.
    I was being rhetorical when I asked "I wonder why" ~ I was not trying to draw any fumbling excuses from you. You tried to cover up your nastiness. That was my point. 😉
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:051 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I was being rhetorical when I asked "I wonder why" ~ I was not looking for excuses. You tried to cover up your nastiness. That was my point. Edit from you: 😉
    Yes I know. Duh! 🙄 It's only obvious coming from your mouth.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:06
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    If I notice? Where did the Bible say that the good samaritan is Jesus Christ and not us humans. Please quote the verse.
    Is he allowed to quote sonship, Thread 3197965, page 2? 🙂
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:092 edits
    Yes I know. Duh! 🙄 It's only obvious coming from your mouth.
    So you would have us believe, when you tried to taunt Rajk999 by saying "Let's see you stop for someone in a broken down car in a third world country on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere", what you really meant was that you yourself would help someone in a Third World country, while you reckon Rajk999 wouldn't. Is that what you'd have us believe about the meaning of your post BEFORE you added the extra sentence? 😕
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:111 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is he allowed to quote sonship, Thread 3197965, page 2? 🙂
    It's okay to quote because it wasn't Word for Word.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you would have us believe, when you tried to taunt Rajk999 by saying "Let's see you stop for someone in a broken down car in a third world country on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere", what you [b]really meant was that you yourself would help someone in a Third World country, while you reckon Rajk999 wouldn't. Is that what you'd have us believe about the meaning of your post BEFORE you added the extra sentence? 😕[/b]
    Nope.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:14
    Nope.
    You've been caught out, RBHILL. You wanted to say something nasty to Rajk999 ~ so you did ~ you thought better of it ~ so added a sentence to make yourself look good. 😉
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:16
    Let's see you stop for someone in a broken down car in a third world country on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.
    You mean you wouldn't stop for someone in a broken down car in a third world country on the side of the road? Is that what your post means?
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:17
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Jesus is always in every part of the Bible the Bible points to Jesus Christ. You just have to ask God open your eyes. That's what revelation is of understanding of Him.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:17
    Let's see you stop for someone in a broken down car in a third world country on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. But there is no stray bullet for a Christian so I might as well help.
    Oh...hang on.Now I see version 2.

You now mean you would stop for someone in a broken down car in a third world country on the side of the road? Is that what your post means?
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    You've been caught out, RBHILL. You wanted to say something nasty to Rajk999 ~ so you did ~ you thought better of it ~ so added a sentence to make yourself look good. 😉
    That's not what I said if you look you smart one. I will not help somebody get that through your head. I said but I should help. But I probably won't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree