1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:181 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    That's not what I said if you look you smart one. I will not help somebody get that through your head. I said but I should help. But I probably won't.
    So why did you feel the need to taunt Rajk999?

Good grief, this "Good Samaritan" story seems to have brought something pretty nasty up to your surface! 🙂
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is he allowed to quote sonship, Thread 3197965, page 2? 🙂
    😀. Thats the story of Christianity. Nothing of Christ remains as doctrine. Everyone keeps having their own interpretation and they support each others twisted version of the truth. Here we have Freaky, Sonship and RBHill all fooling themselves with their brand new interpretation, that Christ story has nothing to do with us but was all about himself. Its a shame.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    You mean you [b]wouldn't stop for someone in a broken down car in a third world country on the side of the road? Is that what your post means?[/b]
    I was saying this because in some Third World countries people set you up to rob you and murder you by pretending to need help on the side of the road. But I will not say what countries.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:20
    It's okay to quote because it wasn't Word for Word.
    Where in the BIBLE says or implies that Christ was the Good Samaritan and that that parable does not apply to Christ followers.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:201 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    So why did you feel the need to taunt Rajk999?
    I didn't taunt him.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:211 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    😀. Thats the story of Christianity. Nothing of Christ remains as doctrine. Everyone keeps having their own interpretation and they support each others twisted version of the truth. Here we have Freaky, Sonship and RBHill all fooling themselves with their brand new interpretation, that Christ story has nothing to do with us but was all about himself. Its a shame.
    Dude even ask your mother or FMF's mother if the Bible all points to Jesus Christ because that's what it is read John chapter 1.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:22
    I didn't talk to him.
    Didn't you? Who was your message "Let's see you stop for someone in a broken down car in a third world country on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere" addressed to?
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    Didn't you? Who was your message [b]"Let's see you stop for someone in a broken down car in a third world country on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere" addressed to?[/b]
    Sorry well speaking my stupid iPhone it put the wrong words in go back and read the edit.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:24
    Sorry well speaking my stupid iPhone it put the wrong words in go back and read the edit.
    The "wrong words"?
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:25
    Dude even ask your mother or capital FMF's mother if the Bible all points to Jesus Christ because that's what it is read John chapter 1.
    Then the only person that will get eternal life is Jesus Christ. Nobody else. What did Christ say about how to get eternal life?

The story of the Good Samaritan starts off with Christ answering this question :

Luke 10:25 Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

Notice the question was not Master what would YOU do to save us.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:261 edit
    I didn't taunt him.
    Your whole demeanour since I called you on it has been that of a person who is trying to cover up the fact that you taunted Rajk999 ~ in a lame and rather pathetic way ~ but tried to taunt him nevertheless. You can't cover up. It's too late.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:301 edit
    That's not what I said if you look you smart one. I will not help somebody get that through your head. I said but I should help. But I probably won't.
    You said "[I meant]... I should help. But I probably won't."? Where did you say that?

Here are the words you tacked on to your message to Rajk999: "But there is no stray bullet for a Christian so I might as well help."

How can that possibly be interpreted as you saying "I will not help somebody"? 🙄
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:38
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Then the only person that will get eternal life is Jesus Christ. Nobody else. What did Christ say about how to get eternal life?

The story of the Good Samaritan starts off with Christ answering this question :

Luke 10:25 Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

Notice the question was not Master what would YOU do to save us.
    All this truth from the word of God you claim to know and understand and you still reject Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior???????
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:39
    Originally posted by sonship
    Some teachers see Jesus as the one who saved the man.
    Why would it be Jesus taking the risk to help the man in the story? If Jesus had been attacked and killed by the muggers, would [1] the supposedly pivotal 'Jesus Dies And Rises From The Dead To Forgive Man's Sins' story have been set in Jericho instead of Jerusalem, and left out Pilate, the crucifixion, etc., or [2] would Jesus have used a miracle to defend himself from the danger posed by the muggers, rather spoiling the moralof the story in the process, or [3] would Jesus have been able to know in advance if he was taking a risk by helping the man and therefore base his decision on whether to intervene or not on that?
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 13:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your whole demeanour since I called you on it has been that of a person who is trying to cover up the fact that you taunted Rajk999 ~ in a lame and rather pathetic way ~ but tried to taunt him nevertheless. You can't cover up. It's too late.
    I put it on your mother that I wasn't taunting him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree