1. Standard memberEsoteric
    Cognitive Junta
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 04:25
    Originally posted by jammer
    Now I play chess, poker and surf a little.
    P*ssy
  2. CA, USA
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 06:22
    Originally posted by Esoteric
    P*ssy
    yeah ... that too.
  3. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 18:10
    My hat's off to ya mate. I played a lot of hockey when I was young but gave it up at about 14-15 after a mate lost an eye one day. It's just too easy to get maimed for life. Took up (American) football next and played in HS .. great experence, but I wasn't big enough to go any further with it.

Now I play chess, poker and surf a little.
    I've had 1 tooth knocked out, 5 broken/fractured arms, a dislocated shoulder and the Lord knows how many black eyes from playing hurling-and I'm only 15. It ain't stopping me because us Irish kids ain't afraid of anything.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 18:47
    Originally posted by john91
    I've had 1 tooth knocked out, 5 broken/fractured arms, a dislocated shoulder and the Lord knows how many black eyes from playing hurling-and I'm only 15. It ain't stopping me because us Irish kids ain't afraid of anything.
    Mix in a glass of milk or something, weakling.

P-
  5. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 19:59
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Mix in a glass of milk or something, weakling.

P-
    i honestly drink nearly nothing but milk man. has anybody ever hit ya by accident when tryin to strike a baseball. you'd probably need chain mail or something to save urself.

PS why the heack do footballers kn the NFL waer some much padding-must be fierce weaklings.
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 20:45
    They should call you Frankenstein.
  7. CA, USA
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 14:442 edits
    i PS why the heack do footballers kn the NFL waer some much padding-must be fierce weaklings.
    Most of 'em are "black" Irish.

BTW, i'm Irish on my Moms side. She always said the reason God invented booze was so the Irish wouldn't rule the world.

She handled that big wooden spoon pretty good too .. always got my attention when she picked it up.
  8. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 16:44
    Most of 'em are "black" Irish.

BTW, i'm Irish on my Moms side. She always said the reason God invented booze was so the Irish wouldn't rule the world.

She handled that big wooden spoon pretty good too .. always got my attention when she picked it up.
    ireland do rule the world-we're the richest country in the world that don't have any natural reserves or something along that line
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 16:49
    ireland do rule the world-we're the richest country in the world that don't have any natural reserves or something along that line
    Don't underestimate the power of a good hockey-stick-to-the-head on the economy.
  10. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 17:16
    Jaysus, you're tick. You're not from Cork are you?

; D
  11. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 17:21
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Jaysus, you're tick. You're not from Cork are you?

; D
    only when i was little

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree