BCS Insanity

BCS Insanity

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
02 Dec 07

Originally posted by Red Night
The best chance for your Buckeyes is probably Oklahoma. Could happen.

No one is even mentioning Va Tech as a possibility either. i think they were the highest ranked team to win today.
Well they just has the coach from georgia on sportscenter and i agree with him.

1 and 2 lost...3 and 4 should move up.

Ohio State vs Georgia

i think it would actually be a decent game.

I never get what i want though...so this little thought is kinda inconsequential.

Dave

w

Moves
02 Dec 07
1 edit

Originally posted by nmdavidb

Ohio State vs Georgia

I never get what i want though...so this little thought is kinda inconsequential.

Dave
NO!!!!!!!!!

I would rather face LSU than Georgia. I say send Georgia to the Rose Bowl to play USC. How can you send a team to the NC that did not even win their conference?

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
02 Dec 07
1 edit

Ohio State vs Georgia

Dave
I think if you asked me to rank the two best teams in the country right now, I'd pick 2 of these three Georgia, USC & LSU...probably in that order.

Kansas is ranked 5th and no one is giving them a chance.

Va Tech is 6th and won today, big versus a ranked team.

But, the debate seems to be centered around 7,8, & 9.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
02 Dec 07

Originally posted by whodey
NO!!!!!!!!!

I would rather face LSU than Georgia. I say send Georgia to the Rose Bowl to play USC. How can you send a team to the NC that did not even win their conference?
That would be a good game, but the Rose Bowl will now be Illinois vs. USC right?

w

Moves
02 Dec 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Red Night
That would be a good game, but the Rose Bowl will now be Illinois vs. USC right?
Not necessarily. At least, that is what I heard on ESPN. I say it would be the NC game only the winner would not be the NC. It would be the best of both worlds for me!!

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
02 Dec 07
2 edits

Not necessarily. At least, that is what I heard on ESPN. I say it would be the NC game only the winner would not be the NC. It would be the best of both worlds for me!!
Really? Georgia USC would be a great game. I'd hate to see the Illini go out there and get slaughtered by what may be the best team in the nation.

And I agree with you, those two may be the real best teams in the Nation.

Anybody know how defrauder's warriors are doing? are they still getting spanked by Washington?

EDIT: 21-0 in the first quarter.

Moves
02 Dec 07

Yep, Hawaii is taking it's worst beating since the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor! 😉

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
02 Dec 07

NO!!!!!!!!!

Oh please...just like a Buckeye fan to want to play a team they think is weaker.

Georgia did not win their conference but besides USC they are the hottest team right now and sitting 4th.

I think they deserve it.

Pete Carrol was just on sportscenter and even he knows how nutty it is this year.

Playoff system hopefully a coming!

Dave

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
02 Dec 07

Originally posted by vacostner
Yep, Hawaii is taking it's worst beating since the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor! 😉
ROFLMAO!!!

Leave it to my buddy to throw an Animal House reference in!

What bowl for Clemson Ash?

I think my boys are either Alamo or Holiday bowl bound.

Dave

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
02 Dec 07

Oh please...just like a Buckeye fan to want to play a team they think is weaker.

Georgia did not win their conference but besides USC they are the hottest team right now and sitting 4th.

I think they deserve it.

Pete Carrol was just on sportscenter and even he knows how nutty it is this year.

Playoff system hopefully a coming!

Dave
They need to put a playoff system in place.

I say let Georgia play USC in the Rose Bowl. That sounds like a good game.

Moves
02 Dec 07

Most likely Peach against Auburn or the Vols or the Gator against the Longhorns or Red Raiders.

Outside shot at the Sugar if Hawaii keeps up their impressive play tonight. Really needed ASU to lose as well. Best case scenario was to keep OSU out of the title game so the Big Ten (11) would only have one BCS team. Sorry for giving you the long version.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
02 Dec 07

Where does Florida end up in this?

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
02 Dec 07

Originally posted by vacostner
Most likely Peach against Auburn or the Vols or the Gator against the Longhorns or Red Raiders.

Outside shot at the Sugar if Hawaii keeps up their impressive play tonight. Really needed ASU to lose as well. Best case scenario was to keep OSU out of the title game so the Big Ten (11) would only have one BCS team. Sorry for giving you the long version.
Peach Bowl again? How many times have you guys played in that one?

Dave

Moves
02 Dec 07

Gators to the Capital One Bowl or Outback Bowl. No conference can have more than 2 teams in BCS bowls and Georgia and LSU have those locked up. So, Mizzou is probably out of BCS contention as well with OU and KU in.

Moves
02 Dec 07

Too many, 6 or 7 I believe, but I think it's now the highest paying non-BCS bowl these days. No matter what the weather is in Atlants, can't beat sitting in a 68 degree dry dome for a football game. LOL!