dont  let        beckham equal bobby moores eng...

dont let beckham equal bobby moores eng...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
31 Mar 09

Originally posted by phil3000
WOW!!
I bet David has bigger willy though!!

p

Moves
31 Mar 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I bet David has bigger willy though!!
I think he has!! bobby Moore has been dead for a few years now , ..
Strange statement coming from some one using the name Proper knob 😕😕

p

Moves
31 Mar 09

Originally posted by Ragnorak
I would have thought it would be normal for a midfielder to be substituted more than a centre half. I also expect Beckham ran more over his minutes on the pitch than Moore did.

Having said that, never being subbed is phenomenal and Moore was obviously a fantastic player. But Beckham now holds the record.

Discussion of their relevant merits is a different topic altogether.

D
I could go on the pitch and run more than some one else !!! 🙄

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
31 Mar 09

I could go on the pitch and run more than some one else !!! 🙄
Not playing for England though.

p

Moves
01 Apr 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Not playing for England though.
We have not won a thing since 66 ,so someone is running around fast and getting nowhere !![i had better not say Beckham i might get accused of being prejudice against him...😛]...

Moves
01 Apr 09

We have not won a thing since 66 ,so someone is running around fast and getting nowhere !![i had better not say Beckham i might get accused of being prejudice against him...😛]...
you're an jealous idiot.

shut up.

btw, england should have won nothing. don't forget it.

p

Moves
01 Apr 09

p

Moves
01 Apr 09

Originally posted by trev33
you're an jealous idiot.

shut up.

you,re an ? Whats a your an? no not jealous and not an idiot , Just saying what i think on a sports forum ,simple as that, and if you want me to shut up why do you read my posts ?dum..dum..🙄🙄

s

6yd box

Moves
01 Apr 09

you're an jealous idiot.

shut up.

LOL u are calling him jealous?!!

then u say "btw, england should have won nothing. don't forget it."

whos the real jealous one?😵😵😵😵

Moves
01 Apr 09

Originally posted by spurs73
LOL u are calling him jealous?!!

then u say "btw, england should have won nothing. don't forget it."

whos the real jealous one?😵😵😵😵
you do know what jealousy means right?

he has nothing but bitch about beckham and his lifestyle in this thread.

i say one remark about england being lucky to have won the one major champ that they have and i'm jealous? please, if i'm jealous of any country it's brazil. not an underachieving nation of thugs.

typical idiot backing up another idiot 😛

btw how did england fair at euro 2008? 😉 jealous indeed 😵
i remember watching ireland beating italy at usa 94, how did england do? i'd take our fans and little success over the last 20 years over england's history and fans any day thanks.

p

Moves
02 Apr 09
1 edit

you do know what jealousy means right?

he has nothing but bitch about beckham and his lifestyle in this thread.

i say one remark about england being lucky to have won the one major champ that they have and i'm jealous? please, if i'm jealous of any country it's brazil. not an underachieving nation of thugs.

typical idiot backing up another idiot 😛 s and little success over the last 20 years over england's history and fans any day thanks.
How on earth could i be jealous of Beckham and his life style ,the mans a million miles from me in terms of money ,fame and furtune .I might get a tad envious of my next door neighbours new car and thats about it!!!"
I think you are the jealous one always banging on about how crap the premier league is in your other posts 😛
The point i was trying to make is that Beckham has gained his caps cheaply ,explain to me what use other than giving him a cap towards bobby moore,s record in coming on for 2 minutes of a game ?? Jesus ,you would be lucky to even touch the ball!!!! And as you say "i,d take our fans and little success over the last 20 years over englands history and fans any day thanks "
Little success ,dont you mean No success!! over a lot more years than 20 😉 Its embarrassing about how some England fans harp on about "66" but we were not lucky !! Idiot 😀😀 p.s up the spurs!!

Moves
02 Apr 09

How on earth could i be jealous of Beckham and his life style ,the mans a million miles from me in terms of money ,fame and furtune .I might get a tad envious of my next door neighbours new car and thats about it!!!"
I think you are the jealous one always banging on about how crap the premier league is in your other posts 😛
The point i was trying to mak ...[text shortened]... sing about how some England fans harp on about "66" but we were not lucky !! Idiot 😀😀
so you don't have a certain linesman to thank for 66? 😛

fact is you need a bit of luck to win a world cup, you should've said that.

I think you are the jealous one always banging on about how crap the premier league is in your other posts

another one who doesn't know the meaning of the word again i see. btw i never said the pl was 'crap' i said la liga ans serie a is better. the pl is crap if you take away the top 4 teams though....tis just my opinion. don't expect any englishman to agree.

for a country the size of ireland getting to a world cup, which we have done 3 times out of the last 5, is an achievement. so no, not no susses. you could ague the fact that over the last 20 years ireland has performed better than england with the resources available...but that not what we're talking about.

i've said in the past that it's stupid to give a cap after only being on for less than 5 mins, not a lot we can do about that. beckham has done a lot for english football over the last 15 years or so and deserves his record in my eyes. not saying he's the best player in the world but you can't question his heart or passion for the game and you certainly can't name a better right midfield player for england in his time.....or now?