dont  let        beckham equal bobby moores eng...

dont let beckham equal bobby moores eng...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

Moves
04 Feb 09

Originally posted by phil3000
I just find it a bit painfull when people say "well dont watch it then" I will always watch football but i dont like to see money grabbing playes like beckham taking a record off a deserving great like bobby moore ....thats my opinion !!!! πŸ™‚
Hmmm you quoted trev's "if you don't like the way football is now don't watch it. the fact is that money talks in football" but tell me did you actually read this sentance? It certainly doesn't look like it!

You can't blame Beckam for going for the money, it's not his fault if someone offers riddiculous money for a player past his best.

Sadly the crazy money in football has changed our game forever and theirs nothing you can do to change that!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Feb 09

Originally posted by Jamesqt
You can't blame Beckam for going for the money, it's not his fault if someone offers riddiculous money for a player past his best.
No you can't I would probably do the same.

At the same time as accepting that in football terms he was going to be brain dead (in Galaxy) for huge money, he was claiming he was serious about playing for England. That really got my goat and still does. However he seems to be reconsidering and focusing on England and football more - I sincerely hope he pulls it off.

s

Moves
04 Feb 09

Please ,dont let beckham equal or surpass bobby moores england caps , He must be the most overrated player i have ever ..ever known ,all he is interested in is dosh !!!! Not fit to tie bobby moores shoe laces [if he was still around] ...
didnt go nickin no bracelet though

p

Moves
05 Feb 09

Originally posted by smartrrrrs
didnt go nickin no bracelet though
He was such a great player , the brazilians tried to nobble him with a trumped up charge of stealing a bracelet ,and gordon banks got a mysterious case of the s''ts which put him out of the picture ...Beckham would of escaped all that if he were in the team , he would probably be having his legs waxed ,sorting out his next major bucks deal [how much money does that man need?] and advertising mexico,s equivilent to fish fingers !!!! But saying all that ,he would never of got in that team any way!!!!!😏😏😏

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
12 Feb 09
1 edit

sorting out his next major bucks deal [how much money does that man need?] and advertising mexico,s equivilent to fish fingers !!!!
You seem very jealous of his success.
Were you at the back of the line when talent was handed out and all you got was a talent to annoy with bad grammar and idiotic posts?

Time in football is very limited and there's always the possibility of career ending injuries - so why would you care that Becks is looking at securing his financial future?

p

Moves
12 Feb 09

Originally posted by Crowley
You seem very jealous of his success.
Were you at the back of the line when talent was handed out and all you got was a talent to annoy with bad grammar and idiotic posts?

Time in football is very limited and there's always the possibility of career ending injuries - so why would you care that Becks is looking at securing his financial future?
Secure his financial future ? you can not be serious with that statement ? He could probably finance the future of your country for the next ten years with the money he has , i hope i can get an over coat as thick as you for the winter !!!!! Jees .. i have heard some funny things on this furum, any way if its an idiotic post what do you think you are doing on it?

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
13 Feb 09

Secure his financial future ? you can not be serious with that statement ? He could probably finance the future of your country for the next ten years with the money he has , i hope i can get an over coat as thick as you for the winter !!!!! Jees .. i have heard some funny things on this furum, any way if its an idiotic post what do you think you are doing on it?
How much is enough money? Who are you to judge?
Do you also hate the people on the Forbes richest people list because they have talents and opportunities that you will never have?

AB

Moves
13 Feb 09

.. i have heard some funny things on this furum, any way if its an idiotic post what do you think you are doing on it?
Maybe he comes here (like I do) to laugh at the idiots.

Go on, tell me the funniest thing you've heard (read)? Something by Spurs73? Seitse's girly whinging? The one about the hooker with dysentery?

s

6yd box

Moves
13 Feb 09

He was such a great player , the brazilians tried to nobble him with a trumped up charge of stealing a bracelet ,and gordon banks got a mysterious case of the s''ts which put him out of the picture ...Beckham would of escaped all that if he were in the team , he would probably be having his legs waxed ,sorting out his next major bucks deal [how much money d ...[text shortened]... o fish fingers !!!! But saying all that ,he would never of got in that team any way!!!!!😏😏😏
Quality mate..well said. 'Golden Bo**ocks' is not in the same class as the England teams of the '66 and '70

p

Moves
13 Feb 09

How much is enough money? Who are you to judge?
Do you also hate the people on the Forbes richest people list because they have talents and opportunities that you will never have?
I dont hate any body ,and i am not jealous of any body , i left all that behind me about 30yrs ago and if i want to judge somebody i will , most people on this forum spot a wind up merchant early on except for some of the more slower mentality like you and angry boy ..very easy to hook!!!!!! p.s beckham went to la galaxy and said" i have come here to advance football in the usa" ..... soon advanced himself to AC milan for another mega bucks deal leaving thousands of dissapointed fans behind him

p

Moves
13 Feb 09

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Maybe he comes here (like I do) to laugh at the idiots.

Go on, tell me the funniest thing you've heard (read)? Something by Spurs73? Seitse's girly whinging? The one about the hooker with dysentery?
I think its some body calling himself... Angry boy ,did your mum catch you bashing your bishop in the bedroom to beckham in his calvin kleins ? she will forgive you in time ..no need to be so angry ..... Angry boy ... WOW what a name !!! took you long to think of that one did it? lol: come on you spurs !!!πŸ˜€

AB

Moves
13 Feb 09

I think its some body calling himself... Angry boy ,did your mum catch you bashing your bishop in the bedroom to beckham in his calvin kleins ? she will forgive you in time ..no need to be so angry ..... Angry boy ... WOW what a name !!! took you long to think of that one did it? lol: come on you spurs !!!πŸ˜€
I like you. You make me laugh. Please post more often.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
13 Feb 09

Originally posted by Angry Boy
I like you. You make me laugh. Please post more often.
Didn't your mom teach you not to stare?

p

Moves
14 Feb 09

Didn't your mom teach you not to stare?
TROLL KILLER !!!!! i didnt know i was taking the mik out of a ten year old, i must apologise !!! [at least Angry Boy has a bit of wit with his banter ]...

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
14 Feb 09

"The former Manchester United and Real Madrid star has settled in quickly at the San Siro, impressing both Ancelotti, his team-mates and rival managers with his professionalism and work ethic."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7889912.stm

Looks like they could have added another reason why his team-mates want him to stay, judging by the photo on the linked page.

D