1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    03 Jan '09 23:01
    Originally posted by divegeester
    He should have gone to a PL club to fight for his place in the england squad instead of easying it in italy
    Surely the easiest thing to do would have been to lie on a beach in LA during the American off season.

He seems to have gone to Milan for all the right reasons.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7793623.stm

Only time will tell if he makes an impression. If he does, he could bring a lot to an England squad.

He's been written off numerous times in the past and forced his way back.

D
  2. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 01:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Totaly agree, Milan should be ashamed and so should he. After the Galaxy move (and to be honest who wouldn't have) I would have respected him more if he had come back to the UK for 3 months with a mid table outfit and got his boots dirty.

............And as for his preposterous wife!
    I don't know how well-covered in the UK were Beckham's first couple of months in the US, but with regard to his 'wife', she thought she would come over here and teach the dowdy Los Angeles/Orange County housewives a thing or two about fashion, style, society, and life in general. She was received with such a yawn that she burst into tears on several occasions.
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 03:27
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I don't know how well-covered in the UK were Beckham's first couple of months in the US, but with regard to his 'wife', she thought she would come over here and teach the dowdy Los Angeles/Orange County housewives a thing or two about fashion, style, society, and life in general. She was received with such a yawn that she burst into tears on several occasions.
    ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 03:28
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Out of interest, did you boo Ghaly in the cup, durs?

D[/b]
    'REG' i never booo SPURS players....
  5. 6yd box
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 03:33
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Nope, but go for your life and prove me wrong.
    OOOOOOOOOOOO i am afried of the big Scouser๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 04:16
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Please ,dont let beckham equal or surpass bobby moores england caps , He must be the most overrated player i have ever ..ever known ,all he is interested in is dosh !!!! Not fit to tie bobby moores shoe laces [if he was still around] ...
    I have to say, for a man and a generation that showed so much promise, David Beckham and his England teammates have greatly disappointed. Gerrard and Lampard are two of the best players at their positions England's ever had, and they can't be on the field together. Rooney's a decent player, but he's a hothead. Owen - good player, but never really got the service he needed. Crouch is the goofiest forward I've ever seen play. I was a big fan of Heskey. All in all, they were much less than the sum of their parts. They were cheated by Portugal, to be sure, (Palynka, you sweet thing, how are those Greek sailors treating you?) but all in all, their failure to qualify for Europe, their early exits from the World Cup, and their lack of imagination in general mean that England will almost surely be better served by the next generation.
  7. where angels play
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 09:41
    Originally posted by spurs73
    OOOOOOOOOOOO i am afried of the big Scouser๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    And why would you? All i did was ask you to prove me wrong, maybe present an argument to back yourself up. Just to much for you i suppose.

Ahh i get it, the thought of talking an ounce of sense, has petrified your tiny brain.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 10:501 edit
    He's been written off numerous times in the past and forced his way back.

Good point Rag, he has indeed.
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 10:59
    Gerrard and Lampard are two of the best players at their positions England's ever had
    ๐Ÿ™„

D
  10. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 13:111 edit
    The thing is he will play regardless of form ,unless he is totally crocked..... thats the whole point ...he plays to fill seats and sell shirts ..thats why its shamefull to see him get more caps than a genuine football player like bobby moore ..If he had a face like ..say ..phil neville he would be playing sunday pub league football..and when you people say he is famous in every country ,well that just comfirms what he is all about ...sales of this and sales of that whats he not in to? Jealous my A@se !! its because we are genuine football lovers and not kiss a4se followers of fashion!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 15:00
    ๐Ÿ™„

D
    You watch them in domestic competition and they make magic. They come to the England squad and they look like they've got their boots on the wrong feet. Come on. Gerrard and Lampard are - or at least were - sorcerers in the Premier League.
  12. 6yd box
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 20:031 edit
    You watch them in domestic competition and they make magic. They come to the England squad and they look like they've got their boots on the wrong feet. Come on. Gerrard and Lampard are - or at least were - sorcerers in the Premier League.
    Sasquatch,,you are right,
    Dont worry about RAG.. he only rates players who play for man U..

sad i know but its the truth (most United fans r like that)

John O'sha is one of the best defender/midfields in the world according to most united fans

Edit: just watch all the knives come out when Ronald leaves then next season๐Ÿ™„ Last season he was the 'greatest footballer' any of them had ever seen
  13. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 21:03
    Sasquatch,,you are right,
    Dont worry about RAG.. he only rates players who play for man U..

sad i know but its the truth (most United fans r like that)

John O'sha is one of the best defender/midfields in the world according to most united fans

Edit: just watch all the knives come out when Ronald leaves then next season๐Ÿ™„ Last season he was the 'greatest footballer' any of them had ever seen
    There is banter and there are outright lies.

These types of posts of yours aren't worth replying to considering their complete lack of content and accuracy.

I also find it interesting that you agree with sasquatch that Frank Lampard is one of the best midfielders England has ever had considering you don't think he should even play for England...
    "Also droped Lamps and play two wide men, say Joe cole and Becks then Roony can play for England as he does for Man U"
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=72806&page=2

Shows you up as the mindless troll that you are acting lately.

Here's a tip, stop presenting other's opinions, and work on the quality of your own.

D
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 21:47
    ๐Ÿ™„
  15. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    05 Jan '09 01:07
    Originally posted by phil3000
    The thing is he will play regardless of form ,unless he is totally crocked..... thats the whole point ...he plays to fill seats and sell shirts ..thats why its shamefull to see him get more caps than a genuine football player like bobby moore ..If he had a face like ..say ..phil neville he would be playing sunday pub league football..and when you people say ...[text shortened]... !! its because we are genuine football lovers and not kiss a4se followers of fashion!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
    It's obvious that your just jealous, it's easy to slag him off now that his carreer is nearly over but only a fool could deny the fact that he was once a great player!

For quite a few years Beckam was easily the best free kick taker in the world. look thru Man U's '99 season and look at how consistent his crossing of the ball and long passes where! Also Beckham is the only England player to score in 3 world cups! (Yes I know they were free kicks or peno's) Admittedly Ericson should of dropped him in the last world cup finals but it's not Beckams fault he didn't.

So what if he likes to make money, would you turn down mega money endorsements? He was on the wane when Fergie got rid of him and by the time he went to LA Galaxy he was no longer a great player, yes the English media still love him but that's the English media for you!

But when he was at his peak he was a great player, true nowhere near as good as Pele or even Moore but nobody is saying he was that good!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree