dont  let        beckham equal bobby moores eng...

dont let beckham equal bobby moores eng...

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AB

Moves
05 Jan 09

Originally posted by phil3000
Yes , but answer the question or knuckles and thumbs will pay a visit!!!😠
Somebody already answered it, knucklehead.

s

6yd box

Moves
06 Jan 09

Originally posted by Angry Boy
"Out of context"

A great riposte for when you've been found out good and proper.
how is that?

The quotes above were to do with a england line up discussion. I said that they need to have a dif. formation as Gerrard and Lampard does not work

For example now, Garrard has been poor for england in the last few games he has turned up for ( apart from when he has had his 'injures' just before england games)and Lampard has been playing better for england

p

Moves
06 Jan 09

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Somebody already answered it, knucklehead.
Now ,now ,dont throw your toys out the pram !!!

sc

where angels play

Moves
06 Jan 09

sc

where angels play

Moves
06 Jan 09

Originally posted by spurs73
how is that?

The quotes above were to do with a england line up discussion. I said that they need to have a dif. formation as Gerrard and Lampard does not work

For example now, Garrard has been poor for england in the last few games he has turned up for ( apart from when he has had his 'injures' just before england games)and Lampard has been playing better for england
Who the f*** is garrard? You wana chuck you're CV into the daily mail, they always on the lookout for hot new journalistic talent.

s

6yd box

Moves
07 Jan 09

Originally posted by sally cinnamon
Who the f*** is garrard? You wana chuck you're CV into the daily mail, they always on the lookout for hot new journalistic talent.
LOL!!!
'wana' and 'chuck'

need to look at your own writing before having a pop at me mate 😡😡😡😡😡😡

In your face

Moves
09 Jan 09

Originally posted by Palynka
Beckham is the Britney Spears of football.
Britney Spears is the Gazza of 'teeny boppers' πŸ˜€

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
28 Jan 09

Originally posted by sally cinnamon
If you want to know who Gerrard is type this into google.

"steve gerrard southport"

sc

where angels play

Moves
28 Jan 09

Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
If you want to know who Gerrard is type this into google.

"steve gerrard southport"
Yeah good one, you been up all night racking your brains with that one havn't you?

Moves
28 Jan 09

fergie gave beckham one job to do, plough down the wing and cross. beckham excelled and as his reputation grew, so did his ego. he stopped ploughing down the wing and demanded the ball deeper seeing himself as a more importent playmaker, trying to dictate the play with short passes and inch perfect long through balls (he was probably trying to win a move to central midfield position). as soon as beckham stopped doing what he was told and it was clear his ego was changing his playing style fergie got rid.
if you watch becks for england its the same story, despite usually being right midfield (a position in which he should be worrying the s**t out of the opponents leftback) becks would drop deep and take the ball off the feet of the center backs, his options then would be short 10yrd pass to his central midfielder or a 100yrd long ball to hesky/owen. this also meant the other team to press right up the pitch pinning england in their own half. how many long balls did you use to see beckham play for england? hundreds. how many crosses from the byline? nil.
how many time did you see lampard, gerrard and beckham on top of each other in deep midfield positions passing between themselfs because they had no outlet, beckham should have been the outlet hugging the touchline, itching to get behind the leftback and put in a pin point beckham cross onto the head of a big strapping english center forward.
ryan giggs is a much better player.

p

Moves
28 Jan 09

Originally posted by stellspalfie
fergie gave beckham one job to do, plough down the wing and cross. beckham excelled and as his reputation grew, so did his ego. he stopped ploughing down the wing and demanded the ball deeper seeing himself as a more importent playmaker, trying to dictate the play with short passes and inch perfect long through balls (he was probably trying to win a mov ...[text shortened]... s onto the head of a big strapping english center forward.
ryan giggs is a much better player.
Very well said !!!!!!😏

Moves
28 Jan 09

2 goals now in 3 matches for beckham.

if he continues to play well he will be in the next england squad. capello is in italy tonight watching him.

i really hope he does play well enough in italy to get a call up.

and plays well when he gets their.

prove some of the cretins in this thread wrong.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jan 09

Originally posted by trev33
cretins
😳

p

Moves
30 Jan 09
1 edit

Originally posted by trev33
2 goals now in 3 matches for beckham.

if he continues to play well he will be in the next england squad. capello is in italy tonight watching him.

i really hope he does play well enough in italy to get a call up.

and plays well when he gets their.

prove some of the cretins in this thread wrong.
I really hope you are wrong ,as i have said before ..he is a medioca player who has got where he is today on the back of good looks and merchandising , i will feel sad if he beaks moores record and football will never be the same in my eyes , in my day you won a cap through being the best in that position as Bobby moore did ,not by selling shirts!!!!! and no i am not jealous of his money or what ever else beckham has ,just ashamed of the way football has become through greed ......

Moves
30 Jan 09

Originally posted by phil3000
I really hope you are wrong ,as i have said before ..he is a medioca player who has got where he is today on the back of good looks and merchandising , i will feel sad if he beaks moores record and football will never be the same in my eyes , in my day you won a cap through being the best in that position as Bobby moore did ,not by selling shirts!!! ...[text shortened]... or what ever else beckham has ,just ashamed of the way football has become through greed ......
if you don't like the way football is now don't watch it. the fact is that money talks in football, just like in any other business environment .

but tell me this, in the past 15 years or so who has been a better english right midfielder than beckham?