NFL Playoff Prediction Thread

NFL Playoff Prediction Thread

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
13 Jan 13

Originally posted by tomtom232
By any sane person who realizes that the guy who makes the most accurate predictions is probably the best at making predictions. Huh, strange how that works isn't it?
How do you figure this?

I am extremely sane and I cannot say I believe it.

t

Moves
13 Jan 13

Originally posted by shortcircuit
How do you figure this?

I am extremely sane and I cannot say I believe it.
I didn't say he would be correct I said he is the most accurate out there right now. The dude is a fecking genius.

t

Moves
13 Jan 13

This Broncos Ravens game instant classic.

t

Moves
13 Jan 13

Suck on that. I picked an upset none of you had the balls to go for.

Moves
13 Jan 13

You got bragging.rights. what a game! I'm happy about the outcome even I didn't think there was much chance to see what I just saw.

t

Moves
13 Jan 13

Originally posted by Ullr
You got bragging.rights. what a game! I'm happy about the outcome even I didn't think there was much chance to see what I just saw.
Baltimore got healthy at the right time, their defense was lights out but they can't afford to make mistakes on special teams like that next week.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
13 Jan 13

Both results surprised me today. Ray Lewis is going to be out of his mind next week against the Patriots.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
13 Jan 13

Yes you did. Congratulations. Of course, if Denver's 8 that they dropped to defend the
bomb had done their job the game was over.

I am pleased because now if the Texans pull off a stunner tomorrow, we will host the
AFC championship.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
13 Jan 13

Originally posted by sasquatch672
Both results surprised me today. Ray Lewis is going to be out of his mind next week against the Patriots.
Hey, what is up with the Eagles? All three big name college coaches turned them down.
Are they trying to go bargain basement, or is the team in that much disarray?

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
13 Jan 13

Hey, what is up with the Eagles? All three big name college coaches turned them down.
Are they trying to go bargain basement, or is the team in that much disarray?
They're terrible. They'll be sub-.500 again next year no matter who their coach is. Between a journeyman QB with no experience, another one who can't play, undersized linebackers, soft cornerbacks, an offensive line with no talent, and a defensive line that couldn't sack a ham sandwich, it's going to be years before they're competitive again. RG III and a two-time Super Bowl winner in the division aren't going to help matters. Then you're going to have a brand new coaching staff at almost every position, and it's going to take at least two years before these guys even know each others' names.

I wish they could have timed when they were really going to suck a lot better than they did. They could have had Luck or RG III - although it remains to be seen how effective Griffin can be next year. There's nobody in the draft this year.

t

Moves
13 Jan 13

Yes you did. Congratulations. Of course, if Denver's 8 that they dropped to defend the
bomb had done their job the game was over.

I am pleased because now if the Texans pull off a stunner tomorrow, we will host the
AFC championship.
Even in that case Baltimore still covers. I knew they would cover, or at least I was extremely sure they could, and so I picked them for an upset.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
13 Jan 13

Even in that case Baltimore still covers. I knew they would cover, or at least I was extremely sure they could, and so I picked them for an upset.
We were picking just winners, not against the spread.

You would have lost...there was no cover.

Or did I misunderstand what you said?

t

Moves
13 Jan 13

We were picking just winners, not against the spread.

You would have lost...there was no cover.

Or did I misunderstand what you said?
In my last post my meaning was that I was sure they could cover easily considering they were healthier than the last game as evidenced by how well the defense played so I just went for the upset pick instead of wimping out.

Z

Moves
13 Jan 13

Congratulating yourself. Not tacky at all.

t

Moves
13 Jan 13

Originally posted by Zamboner
Congratulating yourself. Not tacky at all.
If you don't like it then repeat step one.