1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:01
    Originally posted by trev33
    i wouldn't be proud of that.
    Why? Fighting is an honorable thing. The blood of so many got spilled in vain because of internal dissension and interference by infiltrators from the communists!
  2. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:16
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Ageless and bit less humorless than you. Who asked for your opinion, fake American? One would think you'd be glad for the USA, but then again your probably from some sleeper cell. More home grown treachery. Now that's mature! After all you self characterize as scum, and I think you're right.
    Humor?

I'm neither glad for the US nor unhappy for England. I just think you incessant attacks on everyone in here are plain ridiculous. It's been established that both teams played poorly, and that the tie was well deserved. When you come and make it seem like the US have a world class team and played the best game in history, no one will pay any attention to you. When you consider that the US had one good shot on goal, that didn't even make it in, and the England was on the attack the whole game, the hilarity of the situation should become apparent.
  3. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:17
    Why? Fighting is an honorable thing. The blood of so many got spilled in vain because of internal dissension and interference by infiltrators from the communists!
    You have got to be kidding me.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:21
    there shouldn't have been a war. i would disown my country if they had that poor humanitarian record... how many innocent woman and children died in that war? and for what? tell me. plus to this day there's countless numbers of unexploded bombs in not only Vietnam but also in Cambodia... wtf were they doing in Cambodia? and what help does the us give to those who have suffered and continue to suffer to this day because america decided to police the world, (lost) and dropped thousands of little bombs scattered throughout both countries in the hope that they would hit something, if that was a poor farmer and his family, so what.. who cares ‘we're america we can do whatever the f we like to whomever the f we like’. What do they give? Nothing, they haven’t even helped with the clean up. It’s pathetic and the lack of help given to those who really need it in both countries is just as shameful as the actual war.
  5. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:25
    Originally posted by phil3000
    England 5 USA 1 ..Rooney hat trick !!
    funny!
  6. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:26
    Never forget eight USA players play on EPL teams. Thus they know the blokes well. England can't even decide who to play on goal. England is a team in disarray. Captain banging teammates' girlfriends, wives, boyfriends and possibly children and grandmothers. The only chemistry England have is spermicidal ointment!
    if they had an option other than "Calamity james" they should have used it....I got a goalie on my U-16 girls team that can make that stop
  7. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Heskey?

Heskey?

WFT?

It's like a recurring bad dream I have every 4 years...
    well, not every 4 years, didn't you guys miss the cup last time? or was it the time before?
  8. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:28
    Originally posted by Palynka
    1-0 after 3 mins.
    1-1 after 90.

They do play 90 minutes don't they?
  9. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    LOL. To be fair they were OK, but they sat back and settled for the draw a good 20 mins from the end.

Scachtipoo, you need to calm down dude - football is not about "shock and awe", know what I mean!
    yes, they did. Was a little dissapointed the US did not press the issue more.

And to be fair, both teams have problems. Central defenders looked awful for England. And that keeper? OUCH

Gerrard looked great

Lando did not

Not much from either side's strikers.

Neither team is gonna go far playing the way they did today
  10. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:34
    Originally posted by scoop122
    Wayne Rooney is not a world class player on a world stage
    when will we ever realise this !?
    he will get upset, get a red card and leave his team short
    Messi gets kicked and doesnt react
    how do England entrust their hopes to such a volatile player
    i would put my mortgage om him being sent off during the World Cup.
    I agree with you. rooney is not the man and will leave the team hanging again and again as he did today.

only two players really impressed me today.

1. Tim Howard

2. Stephen Gerrard

(in that order)
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:52
    Originally posted by clandarkfire
    Humor?

I'm neither glad for the US nor unhappy for England. I just think you incessant attacks on everyone in here are plain ridiculous. It's been established that both teams played poorly, and that the tie was well deserved. When you come and make it seem like the US have a world class team and played the best game in history, no one will pay any at ...[text shortened]... gland was on the attack the whole game, the hilarity of the situation should become apparent.
    You are the usual liberal scummy anti-Amrican ranter is what you are! If you dislike America so much you should move back to whatever subethnic group or wherever you approve of more. I find you and your ilk really dislikeable and treacherous to a fault. I really believe you're glad for anything that seemingly proves your obvious anti-americanism. Probably a vegan as well.
  12. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:56
    Originally posted by trev33
    there shouldn't have been a war. i would disown my country if they had that poor humanitarian record... how many innocent woman and children died in that war? and for what? tell me. plus to this day there's countless numbers of unexploded bombs in not only Vietnam but also in Cambodia... wtf were they doing in Cambodia? and what help does the us give to those ...[text shortened]... lp given to those who really need it in both countries is just as shameful as the actual war.
    Blah, blah, blah. Never figured you for a liberal, pro-commie, trev33. Sad, really sad. I happen to sorta like you, but your wussiness emerges loud and clear.
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 02:591 edit
    Originally posted by clandarkfire
    You have got to be kidding me.
    I guess the only fighting you approve of is anti-semitic blowing up of women and children? That fighting is OK? Strapping bombs to children, donkeys and the inane who would follow in lock step for their 72 virgins? Your pacifism is hilarious! Or perhaps the greenpeace variety or ALF, or whatever liberal pet cause d'jour you might find agreeable? I see! What really galls me is that you probably see yourself as an everyday, patriotic American like most treacherous liberal scum out there. Scum suits you well on your avatar.
  14. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 03:13
    Yup guys, that's me, the Anti-American, liberal Communist that sympathizes with Al Qaeda. My name is Abdul Barri Hassan Bin Laden, and my family's purpose is to suicide bomb the US. I was responsible for the destruction of the twin towers, and I know and work with everyone that hates the US (approximately 6.5 billion people.) My purpose is to spread liberal views and convert the world to veganism. Now that we've cleared that up, can we please ignore the troll?
  15. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 03:274 edits
    BTW, before I leave I'd like to show you what you've been writing this whole thread, just from the opposite view:

I can't believe those lousy good for nothing pussies that come all the way to South Africa for no reason because they knew they were going nowhere from the start! The whole team of scumbags runs around the field slower than my dead grandmother, and by a bit of shear luck one of those wussies takes a terrible shot at the goal that should go nowhere, and actually makes a shot! The players were disgusting! I can't believe just how horrible Donovan played, he deserves to be playing with the third-graders in our neighborhood's playground. I laugh every time I think of that pussy-deucebag Dempsey who does nothing but run around the field taking random shots in the direction of the goal (about 80% of the time) in the hope that he will catch the goalie sleeping! The only people out of that group of pathetic losers that even deserved to be mentioned are Altidore, who had a semi-decent drive, but couldn't even get it in the goal, bounced it off of the post, and couldn't hit the ground if it weren't for gravity, and Howard, who was able to defend the goal reasonably well from the incessant English offense that attacked if for all 95 minutes. While we're at it, why don't we add that soccer is for girls and gays, and real MEN play football!

Oh yeah, by the way, America is the best country in the world, everyone else sucks ass, and the KKK rules. White Power!

There, happy? It's people like you that make most of the world hate the US. A rather sad fate considering that most American's are actually nice, semi-rational people. I'm done with you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree