1. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '09 09:20
    I think it is better, when nobody do this act again 😉 Better for him and his social surounding 🙂
  2. Blighty
    Moves
    07 Dec '09 00:001 edit
    Sadly I am leaving, so will be resigning all my games (except those obviously won where people are hoping to time me out) that are not friendly matches.

It is doable to do 2000+ games and I could have done it had I more time in real life.

Thanks all for your support, games and fun!

TTFN
    S

Edit!! One of the reasons for going is the trouble in getting onto the site recently due to admin probs. And the cancellation of my subscription when due for renewal.
  3. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    07 Dec '09 01:54
    Originally posted by Surtism
    Sadly I am leaving, so will be resigning all my games (except those obviously won where people are hoping to time me out) that are not friendly matches.

It is doable to do 2000+ games and I could have done it had I more time in real life.

TTFN
    S

Edit!! One of the reasons for going is the trouble in g ...[text shortened]... site recently due to admin probs. And the cancellation of my subscription when due for renewal.
    Sorry to see you go. Obviously you can set your mind to accomplishing challenging goals. Best of luck with everything you choose to do. A pleasure to have known you, sir.

Take care,
    Steve
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    07 Dec '09 02:04
    Originally posted by Surtism

TTFN
    S

Edit!! One of the reasons for going is the trouble in g ...[text shortened]... site recently due to admin probs. And the cancellation of my subscription when due for renewal.
    wut? you haven't lost any by time out yet.. keep at it man. the owners of the site are human and they're doing the best they can to give us the best site possible, mistakes will be made and technology will fail at times but it's always resolved as quickly as possible and i don't see why the reason events should come itno your decision making with regards to leaving the site.
  5. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 05:10
    Good Luck
  6. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 17:39
    You can do it!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree