2006 Championship has started

2006 Championship has started

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T
Full speed locomotiv

On tracks.

Moves
24 Jan 06

Originally posted by ItsYouThatIAdore
I got an upset in my grouping so far, Dotewell about 1700ish lost to Seahag 1300, which will really upset his chances of advancing!!

Hey mr Trains44, im going to check your games, you best be winning this tourney! you know the rules!!
Gonna do my friggin best!!😠

T
Full speed locomotiv

On tracks.

Moves
24 Jan 06

Originally posted by TRAINS44
Gonna do my friggin best!!😠
And then some!😵

T
Full speed locomotiv

On tracks.

Moves
24 Jan 06

And then some!😵
Hey,,,I'm been followin you 2!!

T
Full speed locomotiv

On tracks.

Moves
24 Jan 06

Hey,,,I'm been followin you 2!!
And I have at least 12 days to 20 days in more time on each of em, bunch a slow movin as--les.😠

r

Moves
24 Jan 06

And I have at least 12 days to 20 days in more time on each of em, bunch a slow movin as--les.😠
appears one has a servere case of schizophrenia!!🙄

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
24 Jan 06

Originally posted by flexmore
group 23 has a result already!

"whites king knight", User 135050, is through to the second round - winning all 16 games.
I'm so used to being one of the fastest, if not THE fastest, players in most tournament groups I've been in. Suddenly I'm in a group where people play like lightning and I'm the slowest!

Although in at least one case, someone could have done a lot better if they hadn't played too fast for their own good...

Be that as it may, I shall carry on and do my best to finish higher than expected even though 1st place is beyond reach.

M

Moves
24 Jan 06

Well I am now OFFICIALLY out of the tournament in Group 7. I knew I had no chance of progressing, but was hoping for that big FA Cup style giant kill.

Never Mind.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
25 Jan 06

Courtesy of two timed out games which bumped me up lots of points, I'm now the top ranked in Group 10. This won't last, but at least I got two draws against the real top rank, so assuming I don't mess up any games, I should make it through.

t

Garner, NC

Moves
25 Jan 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
I just started going through the groups to find out. Luckily I'm in group 2.
Fast way to search:

Check the "game number" of one of your games. Then click on group 20 or so and click on one of their games. Compare the numbers. If your game is higher, you are in a group higher than 20. If your game number is lower, you are in a group lower than 20. After checking a couple of groups, you can begin to guess how far up or down you have to go.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
30 Jan 06

Not that I have caused a big upset in my group, but it is nice anyway to beat a much higher ranked player by playing not that bad yourself instead of winning by a blunder of my opponent: Game 1687142 (although the danger of 32 Rf6 'should' have been detected).

T
Full speed locomotiv

On tracks.

Moves
30 Jan 06

Originally posted by ItsYouThatIAdore
I got an upset in my grouping so far, Dotewell about 1700ish lost to Seahag 1300, which will really upset his chances of advancing!!

Hey mr Trains44, im going to check your games, you best be winning this tourney! you know the rules!!
Poor Dotewell,....musta been dissappointing!🙁

d

Moves
30 Jan 06

Poor Dotewell,....musta been dissappointing!🙁
Seahag played well - but I do think I had built a better position when I threw the game away.

May be losing a few more before the group's finished.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
31 Jan 06

My group is shaping up to be an interesting one. Wonderboy and I both drew one and won one against ViA. In the games between us I lost one quickly due to a blunder but it seems I have a good advantage in the other. DeepThought looks to be the deciding factor in this group, all his games against people in the running have not proceeded far enough to notice any advantage.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
08 Feb 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
My group is shaping up to be an interesting one. Wonderboy and I both drew one and won one against ViA. In the games between us I lost one quickly due to a blunder but it seems I have a good advantage in the other. DeepThought looks to be the deciding factor in this group, all his games against people in the running have not proceeded far enough to notice any advantage.
Well, I'm through (Grp 10). 😏
Not quite yet, but soon enough when the slowcoaches move. Hope to meet you in the next round.

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
08 Feb 06

sealion in my group looks good group 3