In Vino Veritas Recruiting for 2024

In Vino Veritas Recruiting for 2024

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
168d

@vespin said
As usual lstcyr has gotten wrong. Here is the direct line word for word. The entire post was wrong and should be taken down. He should be looked into.

" This will mean you won't need to play any games against either Metallica or Breaking Bad ;-) "

Very Bad Path!!!!
Once again you have a problem with reading. VeryRusty is trying to say that the quote suggests the person is trying to get "other clans" to not play M or BB. Yet, the quote is clearly saying that, if you join this clan, you won't have to play BB or M. This clan not all clans. OMG.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
168d

@wycombe-al said
@Very-Rusty
so i have missed something, have they been contacting clans and saying that? i certainly have not heard anything from them, and yes if they have been saying to not play the top 2 clans then that is out orf order
It's a function of not reading the post and assuming it says something. The post says that if you join his clan, you won't have to play BB or M by which I assume he means that his clan will not play them. There is nothing in the post that suggests he is asking other clans to not play BB or M. Unfortunately, it's sometimes hard to get people to go back and read what is actually said.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
168d

@Very-Rusty Now you change your tune? Do you think every clan should be "forced" to play other clans? That's what you are saying when you say that a clan should not say who they won't play.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
168d

@very-rusty said
You don't like the TRUTH do you?

-VR
I very much like the TRUTH and, when you use it, I will recognize it as that. In this case, you are wrong.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
168d

@VESPIN Michael, Michael, Michael. This post is beneath you. I see you are taking time from researching the results of our personal games to comment. It sure is taking you a long time to get the results of your research. I believe you started it over 4 months ago or more.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
168d

@lstcyr said
I very much like the TRUTH and, when you use it, I will recognize it as that. In this case, you are wrong.
@lstcyr,

I am not wrong he asking every player he wants in his clan not to play against Metallica or Breaking Bad, perhaps it is you who has an issue with reading and understanding. He has also asked a few Clan Leaders not play Breaking Bad or Metallica, perhaps you should read instead of thinking of a witty reply to make.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
168d

@very-rusty said
@lstcyr,

I am not wrong he asking every player he wants in his clan not to play against Metallica or Breaking Bad, perhaps it is you who has an issue with reading and understanding. He has also asked a few Clan Leaders not play Breaking Bad or Metallica, perhaps you should read instead of thinking of a witty reply to make.

-VR
Finally. Yes, he is saying to new members that they will not have to play M or BB and I assume that he meant that his clan will not play those other clans. In his post he did NOT ask other clans to not play M or BB. If he did that elsewhere, I am not aware of it. But I do know that he did NOT ask other clans to play M or BB in his post as you were claiming.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
168d

@lstcyr said
Finally. Yes, he is saying to new members that they will not have to play M or BB and I assume that he meant that his clan will not play those other clans. In his post he did NOT ask other clans to not play M or BB. If he did that elsewhere, I am not aware of it. But I do know that he did NOT ask other clans to play M or BB in his post as you were claiming.
Again? He is asking every player who joins his clan not to play Metallica or Breaking Bad, what part don't you get? He may not have asked in the post for other clans not to play Breaking Bad or Metallica, but you do know about P.M.'s right? I know you're not privy to what is said in P.M.'s. You only know part of the story, the whole story isn't in his post, and obviously you are not good at reading between the lines.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
168d

@very-rusty said
Again? He is asking every player who joins his clan not to play Metallica or Breaking Bad, what part don't you get? He may not have asked in the post for other clans not to play Breaking Bad or Metallica, but you do know about P.M.'s right? I know you're not privy to what is said in P.M.'s. You only know part of the story, the whole story isn't in his post, and obviously you are not good at reading between the lines.

-VR
I’m very sorry for you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
167d

@lstcyr said
I’m very sorry for you.
Don't try to humor me, you're not sorry about anything or anyone. He is telling people in a public forum if they play for him they don't have to play Metallica or Breaking Bad, same as asking them not to play Metallica or Breaking Bad. How many Clan Leaders has he asked not to play Metallica or Breaking bad? I actually feel sorry for you not realizing what is going on right in front of you.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
167d

@very-rusty said
Don't try to humor me, you're not sorry about anything or anyone. He is telling people in a public forum if they play for him they don't have to play Metallica or Breaking Bad, same as asking them not to play Metallica or Breaking Bad. How many Clan Leaders has he asked not to play Metallica or Breaking bad? I actually feel sorry for you not realizing what is going on right in front of you.

-VR
I truly hope you get the help you need.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
167d

@lstcyr said
I truly hope you get the help you need.
Take long hard look in the mirror and you will see where the help is needed old friend.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
167d

@very-rusty said
Take long hard look in the mirror and you will see where the help is needed old friend.

-VR
Ah, well. I find myself once again dealing with people who are “sensitive” to the facts. If I offended you by continually focusing on the facts of the matter, I’m sorry that you were offended.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
167d

@lstcyr said
Ah, well. I find myself once again dealing with people who are “sensitive” to the facts. If I offended you by continually focusing on the facts of the matter, I’m sorry that you were offended.
You offend me by not SEEING THE FACTS right in front of you. You also do not know what is said in P.M.'s., so best not to get involved with something you don't have all the FACTS ABOUT.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
167d

@Very-Rusty Facts are facts. Truth is truth. I am comfortable with what I have stated in this forum.