In Vino Veritas Recruiting for 2024

In Vino Veritas Recruiting for 2024

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
126d

@lstcyr said
Why wouldn’t I say? Are you suggesting that there are things you wouldn’t say in a public forum?
As for IVV, our matches against them are set up the same way they are for any other clan.
That is great to hear, and in looking them over. You don't seem to be involved in what is going on with points being handed on a silver platter. Still...I caution you to look over a challenge well before accepting it. Carry On! 🙂

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
126d

@very-rusty said
That is great to hear, and in looking them over. You don't seem to be involved in what is going on with points being handed on a silver platter. Still...I caution you to look over a challenge well before accepting it. Carry On! 🙂

-VR
I’ll take that as your version of an apology for the accusation you made earlier.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
125d
1 edit

@lstcyr said
I’ll take that as your version of an apology for the accusation you made earlier.
It wasn't an apology actually, I made a mistake is probably because I am human and us humans make mistakes. 🙂

Just look at the loop sided challenges and who repeatedly keeps accepting them from IVV, and you will see what I was talking about. Now I'll say I am truly sorry for including you after looking it over more closely.

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
123d

It would appear we are no longer recruiting 🤫

Maybe we need a B team 🤔

I'll ask Widget if he wants to start a feeder clan .... sort of a Premier Cru 🍷... I did check the rules and I can't see that its not allowed 📄

Been there...

... done that

Moves
123d

Then we could be in first AND second place! 🙄

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
123d

@very-rusty said

-VR
Looking back I said this fool had the same problem. He has no idea what is going on. Sees no issues, no problems, no cheating, no points being handed out , no leaders treating one leader differently than any other leader therefore giving one team complete advantage. Lstcyr doesn't understand a thing because he is not involved with anything that goes on. He just likes to hear is own voice no matter how ridiculous. Nobody takes him serious. We should just ignore him completely.

Oh, and a few years back this fearless leader lead his team to a NEGATIVE 170 POINTS. But had the nerve to argue with me over a few points he would lose to my team and therefore could not play our team. Mind you he was dead last, on the last page with NEGATIVE 170 POINTS. So the answer to him looking over a challenge, that will never happen. Truth is, I don't think he knows how.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
123d

@very-rusty said
It wasn't an apology actually, I made a mistake is probably because I am human and us humans make mistakes. 🙂

Just look at the loop sided challenges and who repeatedly keeps accepting them from IVV, and you will see what I was talking about. Now I'll say I am truly sorry for including you after looking it over more closely.

-VR
Look closer, lstcyr gave them plenty of points over the years and other teams that won as well. You look back enough, he's guilty. Unless he can prove he is not.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
123d

@anglian said
It would appear we are no longer recruiting 🤫

Maybe we need a B team 🤔

I'll ask Widget if he wants to start a feeder clan .... sort of a Premier Cru 🍷... I did check the rules and I can't see that its not allowed 📄
Oh don't worry. We all know rules mean nothing to you. Ratings mean nothing, feeder points mean nothing, rules mean nothing. You don't have to ask. Just go for it. It's who you are. 😀

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
122d

@lstcyr said
Why wouldn’t I say? Are you suggesting that there are things you wouldn’t say in a public forum?
As for IVV, our matches against them are set up the same way they are for any other clan.
Not quite. And you give out free points like you are being paid to.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
122d

@vespin said
Not quite. And you give out free points like you are being paid to.
Either prove it or shut up. Show us examples. (Didn't think so.) CS

l

Victor, New York

Moves
122d

@vespin said
Look closer, lstcyr gave them plenty of points over the years and other teams that won as well. You look back enough, he's guilty. Unless he can prove he is not.
You are making the accusations. You prove it. I'm not falling for your MAGA tactics. You can post the proof after you post the results of the survey of our games that you promised us all many, many, many months ago. (Didn't think so.)

l

Victor, New York

Moves
122d

@vespin [i]said[/i

Oh, and a few years back this fearless leader lead his team to a NEGATIVE 170 POINTS. But had the nerve to argue with me over a few points he would lose to my team and therefore could not play our team. Mind you he was dead last, on the last page with NEGATIVE 170 POINTS. So the answer to him looking over a challenge, that will never happen. Truth is, I don't think he knows how.
Yes, we finished last two years ago and last year we finished sixth. Get your facts straight or am I asking too much of you since you always doing so much research you are going to post some day. (Don't hold your breath if you are waiting for facts or proof from Michael. They're never going to come.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
122d

@vespin said
I will look back further VESPIN. I hope everyone has seen Anglian's suggestion of having a feeder clan as if he isn't being fed enough points as it is.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
78d

All sounds like sour grapes to me. HA!! Bring it on...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
78d

@chris-guffogg said
All sounds like sour grapes to me. HA!! Bring it on...
The only sour grapes is your Clan Leader looking for a feeder clan, as if he didn't have enough clans feeding him points, it will be a lame Clan Challenge win this year for you Chris!

-VR