1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 23:191 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    You keep lying no matter what, but the investigation into Russian meddling started months before the FISA warrant regarding Carter Page.

And you continue to lie in your claim "Obama did nothing".

Apparently these indictments against Russian intelligence agents are just some elaborate piece of fiction according to a nutjob like yourself.
    I don't call Obama warning people as "doing something"

He should have put a stop to it and/or taken diplomatic action against Putin.

What on earth could be accomplished with a mere warning? Do you think Putin is scared of Obama?

Really?

The man just used WMD's against a former Russian in the UK.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 23:211 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey

What on earth could be accomplished with a mere warning? Do you think Putin is scared of Obama?

Really?

And how could he have "put a stop to it"? Declare war on Russia? Would you right wingers have been down with that?

IF he had done anything more than he did, right wingers like yourself would have screamed it was all a fake to help HRC. And you know it.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 23:312 edits

Really?

Funny how Trump on 27 July 2016 said ' Russia, I hope you can find the missing emails' on a public campaign speech, and just by an incredible co-incidence, the Russians were sucking off Democrat computers. That is uncontestable. Let's see, what do they call that. God, it's on the tip of my tongue,

OH YES>. Cause and effect......
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 01:071 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    You really mean there would have been no investigation if Rebubs had 2/3 control....

AND BTW, Trump is a treasonous POTUS. That is extremely clear, Any REAL president would be canceling the meeting with Pukin, sorry, Putin. AND demanding those 12 operatives be extradited back to the US to face trial. None of the above is going to happen. Trump, in a roo ...[text shortened]... y Davidson running their business to Europe to avoid the Tariff? Does't that tell you SOMETHING?
    mmm excuse me...have we ever seen any proof on these "12 operatives"? I mean, we don't have any proof the dnc server was hacked, just wondering about this.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 01:36
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    mmm excuse me...have we ever seen any proof on these "12 operatives"? I mean, we don't have any proof the dnc server was hacked, just wondering about this.
    Have you read the indictment yet?

Maybe Putin will send these guys over to face trial since they and he are being unjustly accused.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 02:11
    Have you read the indictment yet?

Maybe Putin will send these guys over to face trial since they and he are being unjustly accused.
    proof you weasel...you don't have any proof just lies. I really don't understand a person like you...have you ever had any self respect?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 02:24
    proof you weasel...you don't have any proof just lies. I really don't understand a person like you...have you ever had any self respect?
    It is very easy to understand people like him. He either ignores or does not see the corruption within Washington and pretends that Trump is the only bad guy.

Funny thing, Trump won on this very premise and each and every day as we see the never ending hypocrisy and corruption that is trying to destroy him politically, Americans have the notion of the need to "drain the swamp" more and more of a reality.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 02:301 edit
    So you think the evidence is just made up to spoil the T-P thing? Or maybe even have further evidence that can end up impeaching T?

I get the distinct feeling you will not believe ANY of that even if T is impeached by his own party with damning evidence, so what would you do then hoop? Still deny when T is in prison as a traitor to the US?
    You think it's ok for this dude to be dissing our best allies, tariffs on CANADA for god's sake? then trying to tear apart NATO? Sucking up to Kim, bowing to Putin? To say nothing about those 3000+ kidnapped children, those kids will be suffering from PTSD for a long time, no big deal right, it's all the parents fault for trying to escape gangs in their own country. Let em die, they are not real humans, right?

What the FUK does it take for you to see T as a threat to the US?
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 03:05
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    And today's Fox headline: Is Rosenstein next to go? In large type, and in small type below, Russian officers indicted for allegedly hacking Clinton campaign and also noted:
    Not a single word about 3000 kids ripped from the arms of parents trying to escape gangs in central America.

I guess the republican's don't know you need a 2/3 vote to actually pul ...[text shortened]... rcus yesterday trying their best to besmirch Strzok and all the other BS they have been pulling.
    I forget who, but someone at the Journalist just penned an article talking about how this is a large failure for the probe as it has established no connection of Trump and no evidence of collusion.

It makes the whole affair look really wasted.

Moreover, the question of whether or not he is the "next to go" simply is one of whether or not the Pres. will use his power to just look into whether or ot he is worthwhile and choose to fire him...

As there is an internal war happening among the GOP, that is not surprising or interesting.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 03:34
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    I forget who, but someone at the Journalist just penned an article talking about how this is a large failure for the probe as it has established no connection of Trump and no evidence of collusion.

Moreover, the question of whether or not he is the "next to go" simply is one of whether or not the Pres. ...[text shortened]... .

As there is an internal war happening among the GOP, that is not surprising or interesting.
    You can read a lot of BS in the right wing press.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 04:00
    And how could he have "put a stop to it"? Declare war on Russia? Would you right wingers have been down with that?

IF he had done anything more than he did, right wingers like yourself would have screamed it was all a fake to help HRC. And you know it.
    Actually, Hillary wanted to create a no fly zone in Syria, which would have led to war with Russia.

So what could they have done? Oh, I don't know, maybe what they are doing now which is going after those Russians?

Call me crazy.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 04:16
    Actually, Hillary wanted to create a no fly zone in Syria, which would have led to war with Russia.

So what could they have done? Oh, I don't know, maybe what they are doing now which is going after those Russians?

Call me crazy.
    Or maybe they could have ordered an investigation to amass evidence against those foreign operatives and any Americans who colluded with them in order to file criminal charges.

Wait a minute ....................................................................... they did that and right wingers have been screeching ever since.
  13. S. Korea
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 08:53
    You can read a lot of BS in the right wing press.
    You have to agree, regardless of your personal views on what had actually happened, that it is a very negative sign to not get a conviction directly pertinent to the collusion charges. It can really be used against the entire Mueller probe.

Or, do you have a different interpretation?
  14. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 09:01

Moreover, the question of whether or not he is the "next to go" simply is one of whether or not the Pres. ...[text shortened]... .

It makes "someone at the Journalist" look rather desperate. There's no reasonable world where an ongoing investigation that has already led to dozens of indictments is a "large failure."
  15. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 09:02
    You have to agree, regardless of your personal views on what had actually happened, that it is a very negative sign to not get a conviction directly pertinent to the collusion charges. It can really be used against the entire Mueller probe.

Or, do you have a different interpretation?
    What "collusion charges"? There haven't been any "collusion charges" filed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree