1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:35
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Here's how we know the GRU hacked into Podesta's e-mail account:

Based on the public record and the new information in the indictment, here is what we now know happened leading up to the hack and release of John Podesta’s emails.

On March 19, 2016, Podesta received a spearphishing email, ostensibly from Google but actually from the GRU. We knew th ...[text shortened]... -muellers-hacking-indictment

This is a great, detailed article which I'm sure you won't read.
    You are losing me. John Podesta’s emails never came up before now. First of all I need to know if the new indictments of Russians is from the same hack as the Russians indicted earlier in the year. It is important that I know if you are talking about a different hack or the same.
    The DNC hack is important because it revealed Debbie Wasserman Shultz as an election meddler biased against Sanders. Whoever revealed this info did our country a great service by showing the real election meddling. If it was Russia then I am grateful for their service.

Still no evidence of collusion though.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:50
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Actually, Hillary wanted to create a no fly zone in Syria, which would have led to war with Russia.

So what could they have done? Oh, I don't know, maybe what they are doing now which is going after those Russians?

Call me crazy.
    Yep, Russia fought a proxy war with the USA because our government was arming terrorists to overthrow Assad. We all know that cannot sit well with those who funded the insurrection. Iran is fighting proxy wars too. That is why Trump said Iran "violated the spirit of the deal" before he reneged.
    Now they need to demonize Russia for a future conflict. They can't let Russia ruin their plans every time they fund civil wars.
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:59
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    ......For example, it’s now clear that this phishing campaign wasn’t done merely on behalf of the GRU but was done internally by GRU officers directly. We now know which officers at the GRU were at the keyboard conducting the operation ......All of this gives the lie to Russia’s claim Friday, in response to the indictment, that the charges are “mud-slinging” intended to “spoil .
    ......And they try to claim the GRU are truly not dispicable!.....
  4. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 13:01
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    You are losing me. John Podesta’s emails never came up before now. First of all I need to know if the new indictments of Russians is from the same hack as the Russians indicted earlier in the year. It is important that I know if you are talking about a different hack or the same.
    The DNC hack is important because it revealed Debbie Wasserman Shultz as ...[text shortened]... If it was Russia then I am grateful for their service.

The "real election meddling" was Democrats favouring Democrats and not foreign agents attempting to sabotage the election, aided by the most powerful political party in the U.S.?

If there was a world championship for stupidity, you'd be accused of doping.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 13:07
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    The "real election meddling" was Democrats favouring Democrats and not foreign agents attempting to sabotage the election, aided by the most powerful political party in the U.S.?

" foreign agents attempting to sabotage the election, aided by the most powerful political party in the U.S.?"

Now collusion allegations with an entire political party????
    Evidence?

Stupidity indeed. Where do you get this stuff????
  6. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 13:14
    " foreign agents attempting to sabotage the election, aided by the most powerful political party in the U.S.?"

Now collusion allegations with an entire political party????
    Evidence?

Stupidity indeed. Where do you get this stuff????
    McCARTHY: There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump.
    RYAN: This is an off the record . . . No leaks! . . . All right?

The entire GOP leadership knew Trump was compromised but supported him anyway; they were aiding and abetting a military operation by the Kremlin against the U.S.A. There's a word for that, I think.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 13:26
    McCARTHY: There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump.
    RYAN: This is an off the record . . . No leaks! . . . All right?

The entire GOP leadership knew Trump was compromised but supported him anyway; they were aiding and abetting a military operation by the Kremlin against the U.S.A. There's a word for that, I think.
    I don't even know who McCarthy is. A little context would be nice. 😠
  8. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 13:31
    I don't even know who McCarthy is. A little context would be nice. 😠
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/paul-ryan-keeps-it-family-kevin-mccarthy-russia-trump
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 13:40
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/paul-ryan-keeps-it-family-kevin-mccarthy-russia-trump
    Even the article says it is speculation. It was no different than your speculation of collusion. Lots of people have theories and that is merely hearsay of one congressman's opinion.

Is there no end to your conspiracy theories?
  10. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 14:01
    Even the article says it is speculation. It was no different than your speculation of collusion. Lots of people have theories and that is merely hearsay of one congressman's opinion.

Is there no end to your conspiracy theories?
    Yeah, it's "only speculation" that the entire GOP leadership "jokes" about Trump being compromised, while Trump has done everything he could since the Russian attacks to help the Russian military get away with their attack on the U.S.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 15:39
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    You have to agree, regardless of your personal views on what had actually happened, that it is a very negative sign to not get a conviction directly pertinent to the collusion charges. It can really be used against the entire Mueller probe.

Or, do you have a different interpretation?
    The investigation was started to examine allegations of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. IF the investigation filed no more indictments, it still would have brought forth considerable evidence of that meddling and filed charges against dozens of individuals regarding it and related illegal activity. So it would hardly be a "failure".

Moreover, the chance that no more indictments will be announced is remote.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 15:41
    The DNC hack is important because it revealed Debbie Wasserman Shultz as ...[text shortened]... If it was Russia then I am grateful for their service.

Then it would be useful to you to actually read the indictment, wouldn't it? Or at least the Lawfare article I cited to.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 16:26

Debbie Wasserman Schultz was chairperson of the Democratic National Committee. "Election meddling" is her job, not a felony like it is for Russian intelligence agents.

I really didn't need Russia to tell me Wasserman Schultz favored Clinton over Sanders; anybody who paid the slightest attention to Democratic party politics knew that.

Russia was interested in helping Trump, not in giving the American People non-biased information. Anyone who believes to the contrary is beyond gullible.
  14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 17:21
    This thread reminds me of a muddy Elementary School playground. The smart kids are playing "Keep Away" as they make fun of the special ed student trying to take the ball.
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 17:54

Doping for stupidity !!
    Gold !! Pure gold !! 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree