1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 17:561 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    It took a well-funded team of investigators, having access to all the technology for counter-cyberterrorism money can buy, almost two years to gather enough evidence for indictments. Seems to me the Russians knew what they were doing.
    Clearly the trumpites are not going to EVER believe ANYTHING the Mueller probe reveals. Trump can do no wrong, the Russians didn't do any meddling there was no collusion, because Trump and Putin say so and we believe them. Trump is a strong president and will make America great again. Just ask him, he will tell you.

Trumpites will never question why Trump never asked about the poisoning, downed passenger jets, Ukraine, Syria and such, totally believing Trump just won.
  2. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 19:291 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    When exactly did Obama say that?
    Faulty memory on my part. I thought for sure his quote about rigged election results dealt directly with Russia's effort. Good catch. And now my "fun flashback" is reduced to a conflated, delusional PTSD episode. 😞
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 23:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 23:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 23:46
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    It took a well-funded team of investigators, having access to all the technology for counter-cyberterrorism money can buy, almost two years to gather enough evidence for indictments. Seems to me the Russians knew what they were doing.
    Then they should have no problem finding the elusive hackers listed on the link below.

https://www.techworm.net/2016/04/infamous-cyber-attacks-hackers-never-caught-identified.html
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 00:18
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Then they should have no problem finding the elusive hackers listed on the link below.

https://www.techworm.net/2016/04/infamous-cyber-attacks-hackers-never-caught-identified.html
    In other words, for you, the US intelligence community is nothing but a room full of dopes more interested in playing Skyrim than actually doing intelligence work because they are incapable of doing anything BUT playing video games.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 00:38
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    In other words, for you, the US intelligence community is nothing but a room full of dopes more interested in playing Skyrim than actually doing intelligence work because they are incapable of doing anything BUT playing video games.
    They were a noble agency...BEFORE Obama.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 01:40
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    In other words, you are saying that about Russia.

The establishment is just mad at Putin for ruining the overthrow of Assad. It was a proxy war that irritated the elites. Now they want to demonize Russia so Americans will support getting tough.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree