Biden locks immigrant children in cages

Biden locks immigrant children in cages

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
24 Feb 21

@shavixmir said
Covid:
trump did nothing for months.
Biden is doing something.

There you go.
Everyone take note. Shav says Trump, did nothing for months. Nothing. Shav, i am entering your comment in my forum journal, right next to Suzianne’s comments.

m

Moves
24 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
Everyone take note. Shav says Trump, did nothing for months. Nothing. Shav, i am entering your comment in my forum journal, right next to Suzianne’s comments.
Try responding to Shav's post.
Your forum journal can wait.

Lake Como

Moves
24 Feb 21

@mghrn55 said
Try responding to Shav's post.
Your forum journal can wait.
oh. OK. I think he is wrong, I carry a 380 pistol on the street so that I can save my life, and maybe Kev's. Kev likely does not carry.
But whati Shav question, exactly. I did see about 3 pages back that he said retarded monkeys are better than Trump I( is that Sonhouse?), but i see no question. Let me know, I LOVE answering questions. I will endeavor not say Stupid! as does Suzianne.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
24 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
oh. OK. I think he is wrong, I carry a 380 pistol on the street so that I can save my life, and maybe Kev's. Kev likely does not carry.
But whati Shav question, exactly. I did see about 3 pages back that he said retarded monkeys are better than Trump I( is that Sonhouse?), but i see no question. Let me know, I LOVE answering questions. I will endeavor not say Stupid! as does Suzianne.
Congratulations! You finally went into a street!

Lake Como

Moves
24 Feb 21

@athousandyoung said
Congratulations! You finally went into a street!
Touche' very alert. Meant sidewalk of course. Truly, if one walks where cars are driving, he (me) could get run over. I hope that answers your question. 🙂 What a stupid I am. I do not mean to imply, BTW, that I am some tough guy looking for trouble...... If I see one of those (fill in the blank) walking towards me, i might INDEED cross the street first chance I get, maybe run like crazy.

Lake Como

Moves
24 Feb 21

Anway, do you know what Shav's question was? I dont know, but I know my answer will be impressive.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
24 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
Obama started it, Trump was condemned by democrats for it and now Biden is doing it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/first-migrant-facility-for-children-opens-under-biden/ar-BB1dVgFN

Will democrats condemn Biden for it or make excuses for him?
There is a big difference between providing beds for children and locking them up such that they cannot leave.

Lake Como

Moves
24 Feb 21
1 edit

@athousandyoung said
There is a big difference between providing beds for children and locking them up such that they cannot leave.
I love all of y'all, but some threads, like this one, are subjects which can be easily 'mined' by seeing the news, or shortcut it by google, Biden Cage Hypocrisy> I promise i am not being smarty, it iw why is is, just look at it. Why write about the fact that after Biden went Nuts a while back about what Trump was doing, he is now doing the SAME,Thing with some lame excuse that is a different venue, 'not the same thing'. Really......
So I, will draw my own conclusions ....if you do too, it will save a lot of typing. I dont have much to say when it comes to just typing out facts.....there is no room for opinion, it is what if is.
Instead we can read the Duchess Link Digests.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Feb 21
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Tell me, how many children has Biden put in cages? Did you find out why if that is the case? Does it amount to the 5000 Trump dumped in cages?
No, you would not CARE about any of the background as long as you can site an ultrarighwingnut pub.
You HATE depth, you ONLY want surface crap with no corroboration by independent sources. You are getting more and more desperate as time goes by since now your god king will be up on REAL criminal charges and you can't have THAT since Trump IS your god king and so he cannot commit crimes since he IS your god king.

Z

Moves
24 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
He didn't. He sat on reports for weeks because he wanted to appear on top of things (he wasn't), he didn't want to go down in polls (because he is a child), he had no idea what to do anyway (because he is incompetent) and he gave time to his rich buddies to unload stocks (because he is corrupt)

And when he had no choice but to admit people are dying, because duh, he made the who thing worse by not enforcing masks, by spreading rumors about miracle drugs that didn't work by withholding aid to states that didn't vote for him .

All these are facts. Available to anyone getting information from anything but Fox News. Not you though. You're immune to facts.

Lake Como

Moves
24 Feb 21

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Tell me, how many children has Biden put in cages? Did you find out why if that is the case? Does it amount to the 5000 Trump dumped in cages?
No, you would not CARE about any of the background as long as you can site an ultrarighwingnut pub.
You HATE depth, you ONLY want surface crap with no corroboration by independent sources. You are getting more and mor ...[text shortened]... n't have THAT since Trump IS your god king and so he cannot commit crimes since he IS your god king.
My post still stands . “ How many”, or who what where when and how it’s all on the Internet or the news. So sun house, what has what I think you got to do with anything as you seem to suggest above

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Feb 21

@AverageJoe1
We automatically diss anything you say since you are an ultrarighwing troll who would do ANYTHING to cast doubt on Biden.
A Troll who NEVER admits ANY wrongdoing of your god king Trump.

w

Moves
24 Feb 21
1 edit

@AverageJoe1

Is right wing mainstream media sticking with the narrative that Biden is for open borders or the narrative that he's a hypocrite for criticizing and then doing the same thing Trump did? Or both? That'd be weird.

MB

Moves
25 Feb 21

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
You HATE depth, you ONLY want surface crap with no corroboration by independent sources. You are getting more and mor ...[text shortened]... n't have THAT since Trump IS your god king and so he cannot commit crimes since he IS your god king.
A little over 1 month and you expect Biden to rack up a comparable number from 4 years in office?
LOL!!!!!

If you want to defend Biden try not to make it obvious how desperate you are.

Lake Como

Moves
25 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
A little over 1 month and you expect Biden to rack up a comparable number from 4 years in office?
LOL!!!!!

If you want to defend Biden try not to make it obvious how desperate you are.
Since you were on Trump's ass before he even started campaigning, this bespeaks that YOU (with reference to your cool '1 month' comment) JUDGED Trump in the same way that you say that we did not give Biden enough time. Sorry, I gotta hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You gave TRUMP NO TIME when you tried to cut him a new one>
You libs truly have no sense of debate, you really don't.

You lose another point, Metal. Kev has been dropping points as well lately .

Edit: To be sure you get it, You take issue with us not waiting for at least a month to level our discontent at sleepy joe, but you were on Trumps's ass in 5 minutes. You lose. Say 'you got me, Joe",..... Kev apologizes all the time.