Biden locks immigrant children in cages

Biden locks immigrant children in cages

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Feb 21

@suzianne said
Trump didn't stop it. He made the situation worse by deporting the parents and keeping the kids, ensuring that their kids would never see them again.
that is a lie.

Moves
24 Feb 21

@wildgrass said
I agree. Corporate news media (especially Fox and Breitbart inc.) incorrectly paints Democrats supporting open borders. This is false.
do you mean these videos of people streaming across our borders isnt real?

w

Moves
24 Feb 21

@mott-the-hoople said
do you mean these videos of people streaming across our borders isnt real?
They're all Democrats? Those punks.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Feb 21

@AverageJoe1
So tell me which death is on the hands of Biden? You figure Trump does NOT have 200,000+ deaths on HIS hands due to his disasterous covid response where he pitted states against states, ''we are not the sales clerk to the country' was his response when asked for federal help with Covid.
So what rational do you have for THAT debacle?

D

Moves
24 Feb 21

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
24 Feb 21

@metal-brain said
Obama was once called the deporter in chief, although the corporate news media largely ignored that story too.
Trump merely continued Obama's policy.

The corporate news media has been unkind to Trump. They protected Obama and are now trying to protect Biden.
The corporate news media? Aren't most or all news media corporations or subsidiaries of corporations?
Isn’t Fox News corporate

D

Moves
24 Feb 21

w

Moves
24 Feb 21
2 edits

@mott-the-hoople said
"Republicans all apparently think the Dems want open borders even when no open borders policy exists.'

The stupidity of that statement is obvious

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/539337-bidens-dangerous-border-policy
You write that pretending like your linked article proves that Dems have an open border policy. That's an opinion piece, and the only hard data shows that border crossing apprehensions are up vs. Trump (that's a good thing for border security right?) and that Trump was releasing illegals in the US in 2019.

I what world is 3,000 daily apprehensions equivalent to an open borders policy? We're pulling over 3,000 cars for speeding and saying the highway has no speed limit?

Look at the actions. Ignore the propaganda.

Lake Como

Moves
24 Feb 21

@suzianne said
That was the pharmaceutical corporations, not Trump.

You buy into every single one of his cons, don't you?
Everyone, I just scrolled through the Suzianne posts, having asked her to comment on the fact that it is the law, not people, that sent the people back to Mexico. She wrote four posts and never did answer that question. I will never understand why liberals will not answer a straightforward question. Will someone, not necessarily Suzanne, answer that for me?

Lake Como

Moves
24 Feb 21

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
So tell me which death is on the hands of Biden? You figure Trump does NOT have 200,000+ deaths on HIS hands due to his disasterous covid response where he pitted states against states, ''we are not the sales clerk to the country' was his response when asked for federal help with Covid.
Again you missed the point. I don’t know who killed who, I just find it weird that you say Trump caused covid deaths, but you never say that Biden did. I would like to know what in the hell the differences between the two men both being presidents, All of you are sinking into the abyss of Sonhouse.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
Again you missed the point. I don’t know who killed who, I just find it weird that you say Trump caused covid deaths, but you never say that Biden did. I would like to know what in the hell the differences between the two men both being presidents, All of you are sinking into the abyss of Sonhouse.
Covid:
trump did nothing for months.
Biden is doing something.

There you go.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
Three libs have already condemned it, and a fourth is saying it’s to soon to hold Biden accountable.
Do you understand why people call conservatives the biggest liars on the actual planet.
the hypocrisy was already there, Kev.

It was brought to the attention of the libs that Obama ran the same system and it
meant *nothing* to them. Yammer yammer yammer, as they pummeled Trump
with hate speech.

too late, too late, much too late. altho I am so glad to see them get caught in their own trap.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Feb 21

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
WHISTLE BLOWS!!! "Move the goal posts, we're getting shellacked"

So now we talk about Trump and COVID. Interesting.
Where's that bellicose voice in here sca-REAMING about "babies ripped from their
mother and locked in cages"

uh huh.

w

Moves
24 Feb 21

@earl-of-trumps said
the hypocrisy was already there, Kev.

It was brought to the attention of the libs that Obama ran the same system and it
meant *nothing* to them. Yammer yammer yammer, as they pummeled Trump
with hate speech.

too late, too late, much too late. altho I am so glad to see them get caught in their own trap.
wait a minute. I thought the dims were all about open borders? now they're running the same system as mr. Tough Guy?

MB

Moves
24 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
The corporate news media? Aren't most or all news media corporations or subsidiaries of corporations?
Isn’t Fox News corporate
Yes