1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 04:021 edit
    Conservative media clearly doesn't know how to run with this.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/24/bidens-kids-in-cages-prove-his-hypocrisy-on-immigration/

This article is nonsense. On the one hand, they don't want to admit that Biden's administration is arresting 3,000 illegals per day. They start by saying that Biden's immigration policy is the same as Trump. But on the other hand they have to defend Trump at all cost so they write that"kids in cages" is never a thing and was never a thing. So not Biden's thing either? or is Biden tougher at the border than Trump?

Then the argument pivots to AOC, who in fact does not control US immigration policy. The end of the article claims that this exposes Biden's hypocrisy. But what hypocrisy? Either Trump was wrongly vilified for these facilities and Biden deserves equal vilification for doing the same thing, or Trump was wrongly vilified and Biden's not doing the kids in cages thing in which case there's no hypocrisy.

Which is it conservatives?
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 09:36
    @wildgrass said
    Conservative media clearly doesn't know how to run with this.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/24/bidens-kids-in-cages-prove-his-hypocrisy-on-immigration/

This article is nonsense. On the one hand, they don't want to admit that Biden's administration is arresting 3,000 illegals per day. They start by saying that Biden's immigration policy is the same as Trump. But on the ot ...[text shortened]... not doing the kids in cages thing in which case there's no hypocrisy.

Which is it conservatives?
    A big difference is that Trump's policy actively separated kids from parents whereas Biden is dealing with unaccompanied children. Time will tell how well the Biden administration tackles the problem of reuniting these kids with their parents/families. How this works in an environment where the future of illegal immigrants is not fully settled I don't know, but if I were Mexican I would be glad that 45 is no longer in office.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 11:111 edit
    @kmax87 said
    A big difference is that Trump's policy actively separated kids from parents whereas Biden is dealing with unaccompanied children. Time will tell how well the Biden administration tackles the problem of reuniting these kids with their parents/families. How this works in an environment where the future of illegal immigrants is not fully settled I don't know, but if I were Mexican I would be glad that 45 is no longer in office.
    Item: Kmax, it is not the business of non-citizen Mexicans who is in office in our country. What mindset are you in to say that?
    OK.... Try this....think that Boris Johnson should not be UK PMinister.

Libs will just throw out any any and all comments to gain notoriety on the forum!!
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 13:03
    @averagejoe1 said
    Item: Kmax, it is not the business of non-citizen Mexicans who is in office in our country. What mindset are you in to say that?
    OK.... Try this....think that Boris Johnson should not be UK PMinister.

Libs will just throw out any any and all comments to gain notoriety on the forum!!
    Oh I don't know America or at least its corporations do very well in terms of cheap labour due to the illegal shmeagal snafu.

Why would any corporate lobby want Congress to provide leadership and treat people like human beings. What next they'll expect healthcare as their right?
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 14:47
    @kmax87 said
    the kids detained by biden...since you claim they were not separated from their parents...big question, where are their parents?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 23:58
    @mott-the-hoople said
    the kids detained by biden...since you claim they were not separated from their parents...big question, where are their parents?
    Well? did you libs get a case of lockjaw?
  7. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 00:49
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Well? did you libs get a case of lockjaw?
    The parents are hoping that their kids are better off getting caught up in the US system, which gives some idea of how grim things are in their place of origin.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 01:03
    @kmax87 said
    Some kids come here without their parents. Some come with parents who are wanted criminals. There are always reasons some cannot be with their parents. It is an ugly reality.

There is little difference between Obama, Trump and Biden policy on this. People only think there is because of partisan bias, the new mental illness.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 01:27
    @kmax87 said
    The parents are hoping that their kids are better off getting caught up in the US system, which gives some idea of how grim things are in their place of origin.
    how do you know this?
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 03:23
    @mott-the-hoople said
    how do you know this?
    What's the narrative here man? Is Joe Hidin' putting kids in cages just like Trump or is he an open borders guy?
  11. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 03:36
    @mott-the-hoople said
    how do you know this?
    How is anything known?
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 12:47
    @kmax87 said
    What a revelation.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '21 23:19
    @wildgrass said
    What's the narrative here man? Is Joe Hidin' putting kids in cages just like Trump or is he an open borders guy?
    He is putting kids in cages. Now that Biden is POTUS they call it "detained" now.

There is a euphemism for everything.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Mar '21 01:08
    @Sonhouse... 😠 you got some 'splaining to do
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '21 16:52
    @averagejoe1 said
    Everyone, I just scrolled through the Suzianne posts, having asked her to comment on the fact that it is the law, not people, that sent the people back to Mexico. She wrote four posts and never did answer that question. I will never understand why liberals will not answer a straightforward question. Will someone, not necessarily Suzanne, answer that for me?
    Just like when Joe Arpaio said, "Hey, I can't just cherry-pick which laws to enforce," after he had chosen to never hold employers responsible for hiring workers who were in the country illegally.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree