1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Mar '21 17:04
    @metal-brain said
    Now that Biden is locking children in cages it is okay.

When a POTUS has a policy of accepting all children at the border instead of turning them back there is only one place left for them to go, cages. The only way to continue that flawed policy is to fast track children into becoming US citizens. That would only encourage more children to flood the borders. Who wants ...[text shortened]... glaring exception. Biden's hypocrisy is amazing. Democrats defending the idiot is even more amazing.
    Too bad we can't alert a post for lying.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '21 19:04
    @suzianne said
    You can alert a post for lying, but unless you can prove it you are not going to achieve that. You can't prove I am lying. You never can.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    31 Mar '21 00:45
    More than 4,000 migrants, many children, held in cramped Texas tent facility

The US government’s main border detention facility for migrant children is an overcrowded tent structure currently packed with more than 4,000 people, despite a 250 person capacity, it was revealed Tuesday.

The Biden administration for the first time allowed reporters from the Associated Press and CBS to tour the crammed US Customs and Border Protection facility in Donna, Texas.

----------------

250 capacity, 4,000 people stuffed into it! That's your boy, Biden!

And they finally let the media into the Donna, TX facility. I bet they did a lot of prep work while it was off limits.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/30/more-than-4000-migrants-many-children-packed-in-texas-facility/
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    31 Mar '21 18:44
    @shavixmir said
    So far “the left” on this site has not responded as you predict.
    And considering their responses are directly above yours, one can only conclude you’re either insane or a moron.

Let’s get the left-wing perspective on this completely clear for you:
    IT IS MORALLY AND LEGALLY WRONG TO LOCK CHILDREN IN CAGES!

Unless they scratch my car. Then hell has no fury...
    hath
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '21 19:14
    @suzianne said
    having hall monitor flashbacks?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree