Biden locks immigrant children in cages

Biden locks immigrant children in cages

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Mar 21

@metal-brain said
He is putting kids in cages. Now that Biden is POTUS they call it "detained" now.

There is a euphemism for everything.
Like "Metal Brain"?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Mar 21

@athousandyoung said
There is a big difference between providing beds for children and locking them up such that they cannot leave.
This is the crux of the matter.

Go on, Republicans... look up 'crux'. We'll wait.

Uh, no, we won't.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
Since you were on Trump's ass before he even started campaigning, this bespeaks that YOU (with reference to your cool '1 month' comment) JUDGED Trump in the same way that you say that we did not give Biden enough time. Sorry, I gotta hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You gave TRUMP NO TIME when you tried to cut him a new one>
You libs truly have ...[text shortened]... e on Trumps's ass in 5 minutes. You lose. Say 'you got me, Joe",..... Kev apologizes all the time.
Trump had no business being president because we knew what he was long before he started campaigning. We saw him as a shyster, but that's who you wanted to lead the country. I guess some will do anything they can to increase their stock value.

D

Moves
27 Mar 21

@suzianne said
This is the crux of the matter.

Go on, Republicans... look up 'crux'. We'll wait.

Uh, no, we won't.
Biden is putting 700 children in pods meant to hold 80. THEY ARE COVERED IN SWEAT VOMIT AND EXCREMENT.
What say you about that?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
27 Mar 21

@dood111 said
Biden is putting 700 children in pods meant to hold 80. THEY ARE COVERED IN SWEAT VOMIT AND EXCREMENT.
What say you about that?
What do you think they'll say, "Trump did it"

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
28 Mar 21
2 edits

Here comes the Charge of the Light Brigade!!
---------------------------------------------------------------

Migrant girls start arriving at San Diego Convention Center shelter

SAN DIEGO — Officials unveiled the San Diego Convention Center’s new migrant shelter Saturday, where 500 teen girls seeking asylum in the U.S. were expected to have arrived by the end of the day.

A handful of supporters with signs greeted one bus carrying a group of girls as it arrived at the convention center around 10 p.m. Mayor Todd Gloria said officials are expecting 250 additional young women to arrive Monday, then hundreds more in the days to come. The shelter will exclusively serve girls ages 13 to 17, according to Gloria, and will eventually house as many as 1,450.

https://fox5sandiego.com/news/local-news/officials-share-update-from-newly-opened-migrant-shelter/
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"I remember back in the day...." - ya, when Donald Trump, POTUS, had Mexico preventing the surges of immigrants from entering Mexico.

WHAT HAPPENED, Libby??

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Mar 21

@Mott-The-Hoople
I'm SURE I have. it is getting national headlines and Biden is trying to fix problems in their home country so they don't HAVE to come to the US to escape poor living conditions, cartel violence and the like.

And now unaccompanied children by the thousands are coming across the border. I guess you figure that is Biden's fault but they are here and have to be housed. Exactly what would YOU do for those children?

My guess, send those BASTARDS back across the border and FUK the bunch of them, go back to your own miserable fleabitten country.

Moves
28 Mar 21
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
I'm SURE I have. it is getting national headlines and Biden is trying to fix problems in their home country so they don't HAVE to come to the US to escape poor living conditions, cartel violence and the like.

And now unaccompanied children by the thousands are coming across the border. I guess you figure that is Biden's fault but they are here and have t ...[text shortened]... back across the border and FUK the bunch of them, go back to your own miserable fleabitten country.
" Biden is trying to fix problems in their home country so they don't HAVE to come to the US to escape poor living conditions, cartel violence and the like."

Im thinking that is a lie, but I will give you a chance to show proof of what biden is doing to help in their countries...GO

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
28 Mar 21
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople

And now unaccompanied children by the thousands are coming across the border. I guess you figure that is Biden's fault but they are here and have t ...[text shortened]... back across the border and FUK the bunch of them, go back to your own miserable fleabitten country.
Ohhhh, what happened, sonhouse, did we have a change of president all of a sudden?
What happened to the good old days when everything that went wrong at the
border, you'd just shake your hate fist, yell out "You bastid!!" - and blame Trump.

Ok, two kids died trying to get across the border over the weekend. BIDEN KILLED THEM!!!
How's that feel, sonhouse, eh? you have it coming to you.

Now tell your pig potus to get the kids OUT of the cages and start treating them humanely. They're HUMAN, for cripes sake

D

Moves
29 Mar 21

MB

Moves
29 Mar 21

Now that Biden is locking children in cages it is okay.

When a POTUS has a policy of accepting all children at the border instead of turning them back there is only one place left for them to go, cages. The only way to continue that flawed policy is to fast track children into becoming US citizens. That would only encourage more children to flood the borders. Who wants that?

Biden adopted a flawed policy that blew up in his face. Instead of accepting that fact democrats are fooling themselves into thinking this is something that was beyond Biden's control.

Biden screwed up. He is a retard. His conflicting policy decisions are evident. He even fires people in his administration if they smoked cannabis in the past, but Kamala is a glaring exception. Biden's hypocrisy is amazing. Democrats defending the idiot is even more amazing.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
29 Mar 21

@Metal-Brain

Trump had an agreement with Mexico's president, Obrador, to disallow migrant
caravans from Guatemala, Honduras etc, from entering Mexico to begin with.

It appears the puppet, Biden, allowed his handlers to abandon that agreement and the floodgates have opened.

Way to go dEMoCrATs!!! Friggin retards.

Moves
29 Mar 21

@suzianne said
Trump had no business being president because we knew what he was long before he started campaigning. We saw him as a shyster, but that's who you wanted to lead the country. I guess some will do anything they can to increase their stock value.
yeah, that "shyster" had the best economy ever recorded, lowest black and minority unemployment EVER recorded. Now your truthful biden is importing slave labor to take jobs away from these people. but he does keep those stimulus checks coming doesnt he? Buying silence is what that is...it will all come crashing down soon.

MB

Moves
29 Mar 21

@earl-of-trumps said
@Metal-Brain

Trump had an agreement with Mexico's president, Obrador, to disallow migrant
caravans from Guatemala, Honduras etc, from entering Mexico to begin with.

It appears the puppet, Biden, allowed his handlers to abandon that agreement and the floodgates have opened.

Way to go dEMoCrATs!!! Friggin retards.
Right.
Democrats are trying to convince people Trump was a mean old orange man because he turned children away from the border. If they got to the border on their own they can go back where they came from on their own. Even if they get past the border and are detained they should be questioned to find their parents. If they can't be contacted they should be treated like runaways and given to the Mexican police. Whatever happens to the children after that is on Mexico.

Democrats don't seem to understand we are not a child care nation for foreign kids. If they want to be orphans they can do it south of the border.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Mar 21

@dood111 said
What say you about that?
You should get help for your Trump Derangement Syndrome.