1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:13
    @suzianne said
    And who deported their parents?
    The law, Suzanne.. You seem to think that someone woke up one morning and just made an ofhand decision to send these people back where they came from, the invaders.
    More likely a judge look at the law, which said that to follow the law, he needed to exercise authority and send these people back. Why can liberals not get this simple concept? Do you think the law doesnt suit your needs, so you’re just going to forget the law? Are we not a nation of laws? Come back to me on this j, Suzianne I’m confused
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:15
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ Trump....now THERE was a juggler, perfect, all the while shaking you hyenas off his ass. And still kicking, you will hear big from him this weekend. ”
    He dropped more balls than the lottery. The hyenas threw him back in the gutter, in case you’ve forgotten the election result again.
    In all seriousness, I’m not being glib or sarcastic I really do not get what you are making a point of
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:18
    @zahlanzi said
    "but you have yet to blame Biden for ONE death "
    He has been president for what, like a month? He already has taken steps to better handle the situation than Trump ever did. When he tells people to cure their covid by drinking bleach or when he advises people not to wear masks or covers up Covid deaths to make himself look better or any of the other numerous criminal irresp ...[text shortened]... doctors, there are good odds you will be gone before him. Your mind certainly went a long time ago.
    I don’t get your point, either. Do you give trump no credit for the warp speed they got you your injection as fast as you did I would like y’all to maybe at least acknowledge the wonderful work that was done by Trump do you think The Democrats could’ve done that with their wishy washy world?. It only took one man Trump. Enjoy your vaccination and thank you Trump.
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:18
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I agree with what Trump did to stop it. That is why I support Trump. You are willing to overlook this with biden as collateral damage.

As long as our borders are open there will always be the separated child problem.

Are you against open borders?
    Yes. So are Democrats. Look at their actions, not the propaganda of Tucker Carlson. Obama-era crackdown on illegal immigration was extreme compared to Bush, and many of these policies were continued under Trump with the addition of his silly wall passion project.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:20
    @mott-the-hoople said
    "IT IS MORALLY AND LEGALLY WRONG TO LOCK CHILDREN IN CAGES! "

but you support the ones doing it...collateral damage ehh?
    Careful Mott you could run these liberals off. I’ve already run Mev and Duchess off so many times I can’t count
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:20
    @metal-brain said
    Obama was once called the deporter in chief, although the corporate news media largely ignored that story too.
    Trump merely continued Obama's policy.

The corporate news media has been unkind to Trump. They protected Obama and are now trying to protect Biden.
    I agree. Corporate news media (especially Fox and Breitbart inc.) incorrectly paints Democrats supporting open borders. This is false.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:47
    @joe-shmo said
    The difference is, this will be the only coverage. Your people will say, "yeah this isn't good" and then ...crickets.
    What else did they do against trump?

And, the left is calling Biden out on it.
    What more do you think they should do?

You ffing hypocrite.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:50
    @mott-the-hoople said
    who deported the parents of these children biden has locked up?
    Yes, their parents. Trump did that.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:50
    @mott-the-hoople said
    "IT IS MORALLY AND LEGALLY WRONG TO LOCK CHILDREN IN CAGES! "

but you support the ones doing it...collateral damage ehh?
    I most certainly don’t support a right-wing bastard like Biden. What the hell is wrong with you?

Oh. Do you mean: I think he’s better than trump.
    Yeah. Retarded monkeys are better than trump.

Doesn’t mean I support Biden in the least.

You’ve got your politics all mixed up again.
    I’m European and have an IQ above 80.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:531 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I agree with what Trump did to stop it. That is why I support Trump. You are willing to overlook this with biden as collateral damage.

As long as our borders are open there will always be the separated child problem.

Are you against open borders?
    Trump didn't stop it. He made the situation worse by deporting the parents and keeping the kids, ensuring that their kids would never see them again.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:54
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you just described biden
    True Trump derangement.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    In all seriousness, I’m not being glib or sarcastic I really do not get what you are making a point of
    Because you acknowledge that Trump is a con man, and that's just alright with you.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:56
    @wildgrass said
    I agree. Corporate news media (especially Fox and Breitbart inc.) incorrectly paints Democrats supporting open borders. This is false.
    Nobody really supports open borders. Violent criminals are unwanted by almost everyone.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:58
    @averagejoe1 said
    I don’t get your point, either. Do you give trump no credit for the warp speed they got you your injection as fast as you did I would like y’all to maybe at least acknowledge the wonderful work that was done by Trump do you think The Democrats could’ve done that with their wishy washy world?. It only took one man Trump. Enjoy your vaccination and thank you Trump.
    That was the pharmaceutical corporations, not Trump.

You buy into every single one of his cons, don't you?
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 17:06
    @wildgrass said
    Dims=Open Borders
    are US borders open?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree