1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 14:12
    @averagejoe1 said
    The pillow-chewers on this Forum will somehow dance a tango all around this one. A life of confusion indirectly mismanaged guidance through societal evolution programmed to conform all thought process so that everyone and everything is exactly equal in The Land of Nirvana.
    Quite an achievement shall we see, an actual metamorphosis of that which is wrong being right ...[text shortened]... ame time.
    There has to a flurry of pillow feathers floating all over their hostels and communes.
    And who deported their parents?
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 14:40
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yeah, I hear you, but you feign daft-ness if you cannot see the obvious of this feeble wishy-washy man who cannot juggle all the balls. Trump....now THERE was a juggler, perfect, all the while shaking you hyenas off his ass. And still kicking, you will hear big from him this weekend.
    You are right , he can't wave a magic wand. So he needs more time? to do what? Li ...[text shortened]... his way though a maze with no direction . You know it, I know it, the WH knows it, Global knows it.
    “ Trump....now THERE was a juggler, perfect, all the while shaking you hyenas off his ass. And still kicking, you will hear big from him this weekend. ”
    He dropped more balls than the lottery. The hyenas threw him back in the gutter, in case you’ve forgotten the election result again.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 15:18
    @averagejoe1 said
    Point taken, but I base my opinion (please suffer my stab at humor) on the soft balls and kid gloves allowed Biden by liberals and democrats, and the media, like when you blame Trump for (covid, etc) deaths, but you have yet to blame Biden for ONE death . Not one. Do you see your hypocrisies?

So we shall see. I will be astounded if you point-blank blame Biden person ...[text shortened]... No worries he will be gone soon enough.
    So we have gone full circle on cages. Have at it, kids.
    "but you have yet to blame Biden for ONE death "
    He has been president for what, like a month? He already has taken steps to better handle the situation than Trump ever did. When he tells people to cure their covid by drinking bleach or when he advises people not to wear masks or covers up Covid deaths to make himself look better or any of the other numerous criminal irresponsible things Trump did we will blame him too.

"I will be astounded if you point-blank blame Biden personally for being the lap dog loser that he is"
    This is a lame attack on a man that did nothing yet to deserve it. It just shows yet again just how disgusting of a person you are.

"Ya'll really picked a good 'un"
    He is no Sanders, but yeah, between him and Trump, you picked a "good 'un".

" No worries he will be gone soon enough."
    Such grace. Such decency. Well, I can only respond with a casual reminder that since you're 78 (if you weren't lying) and aren't the president of the US with access to the best doctors, there are good odds you will be gone before him. Your mind certainly went a long time ago.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 15:36
    @zahlanzi said
    "but you have yet to blame Biden for ONE death "
    He has been president for what, like a month? He already has taken steps to better handle the situation than Trump ever did. When he tells people to cure their covid by drinking bleach or when he advises people not to wear masks or covers up Covid deaths to make himself look better or any of the other numerous criminal irresp ...[text shortened]... doctors, there are good odds you will be gone before him. Your mind certainly went a long time ago.
    you just described biden
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 15:37
    @suzianne said
    And who deported their parents?
    who deported the parents of these children biden has locked up?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 15:38
    @shavixmir said
    So far “the left” on this site has not responded as you predict.
    And considering their responses are directly above yours, one can only conclude you’re either insane or a moron.

Let’s get the left-wing perspective on this completely clear for you:
    IT IS MORALLY AND LEGALLY WRONG TO LOCK CHILDREN IN CAGES!

Unless they scratch my car. Then hell has no fury...
    "IT IS MORALLY AND LEGALLY WRONG TO LOCK CHILDREN IN CAGES! "

but you support the ones doing it...collateral damage ehh?
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 15:39
    @wolfe63 said
    Oh holy hell!
    Biden has been President for just over a month.

One can be certain that his top priority is locking up children at the border.

You people crack me up. It's as if you all think he can just wave a magic wand and repair everything in an instant.

It's taken 4 years of trumpism to brain-sear such minuscule thinking.

I don't know, what, do you think maybe Biden might deserve a few months to grasp one crisis at a time?
    on bidens FIRST day in office biden invited this mess...Trump had it under control
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 15:481 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Obama started it, Trump was condemned by democrats for it and now Biden is doing it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/first-migrant-facility-for-children-opens-under-biden/ar-BB1dVgFN

Will democrats condemn Biden for it or make excuses for him?
    Add me to the list of people who doesn't think this is cool.

In addition to what Democrats do, I'm interested to see what Conservatives do. Let's look at substance not rhetoric. Republicans all apparently think the Dems want open borders even when no open borders policy exists. In the Obama years, there was a quite extreme increase in border apprehensions and illegal crossings went down dramatically. And of course, as you say, there were the cages. Likely what we'll see from Biden is a continuation of that policy.

As opposed to the Trump sycophants, a lot of Democrats were very critical of Obama's policies on border security. Is any of that on Fox news or are they continuing to call dems the Open Borders party?

Are they going to admit they're perpetuating a false narrative on Democrats?

Are they going to work with Democrats on border security issues?
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 15:53
    @wildgrass said

In addition to what Democrats do, I'm interested to see what Conservatives do. Let's look at substance not rhetoric. Republicans all apparently think the Dems want open borders even when no open borders policy exists. In the Obama years, there was a quite extreme increase in border apprehensions and illegal cro ...[text shortened]... a false narrative on Democrats?

"Republicans all apparently think the Dems want open borders even when no open borders policy exists.'

The stupidity of that statement is obvious

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/539337-bidens-dangerous-border-policy
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 15:54
    @earl-of-trumps said
    How many times has @sonhouse screamed out in here that Trump locked kids in cages?

Do you people understand now why I call the libs "lying liberals"?
    When Obama did it the corporate news media was silent. sonhouse thinks if the corporate news media pretends it didn't happen under Obama it didn't happen.

sonhouse has Trump derangement syndrome. He doesn't think rationally and is always searching for a confirmation bias. Nothing can sway his faith.
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 15:55
    @mott-the-hoople said
    "IT IS MORALLY AND LEGALLY WRONG TO LOCK CHILDREN IN CAGES! "

but you support the ones doing it...collateral damage ehh?
    Maybe the concept that you can criticize specific actions of a politician while also supporting him was lost during the Trump years.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 15:56
    @wildgrass said

In addition to what Democrats do, I'm interested to see what Conservatives do. Let's look at substance not rhetoric. Republicans all apparently think the Dems want open borders even when no open borders policy exists. In the Obama years, there was a quite extreme increase in border apprehensions and illegal cro ...[text shortened]... a false narrative on Democrats?

Which false narrative?
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 15:561 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Which false narrative?
    Dims=Open Borders
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 15:58
    @wildgrass said
    Maybe the concept that you can criticize specific actions of a politician while also supporting him was lost during the Trump years.
    I agree with what Trump did to stop it. That is why I support Trump. You are willing to overlook this with biden as collateral damage.

As long as our borders are open there will always be the separated child problem.

Are you against open borders?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 16:09
    @wildgrass said
    Dims=Open Borders
    Obama was once called the deporter in chief, although the corporate news media largely ignored that story too.
    Trump merely continued Obama's policy.

The corporate news media has been unkind to Trump. They protected Obama and are now trying to protect Biden.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree