1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 17:57
    @mghrn55
    That is a lot?

Really? What percent of the US population are we talking about?
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 19:011 edit
    @eladar said
    @mghrn55
    That is a lot?

Really? What percent of the US population are we talking about?
    What percent will it take to get your attention ??
    There is no longer a debate whether or not this pandemic is serious.
    I am quite sure that your stance on this pandemic is not remotely consistent with the rest of this forum, or the human species for that matter.

You are not raising any serious doubt for debate by raising your stupid question.
    You are just hiding behind COVID 19 to conceal your true priorities that consume your day.
    I called you out. Put your cards on the table. Quit blathering about the pandemic.
    Out with it !! You have the floor.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 19:171 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    What percent will it take to get your attention ??
    There is no longer a debate whether or not this pandemic is serious.
    I am quite sure that your stance on this pandemic is not remotely consistent with the rest of this forum, or the human species for that matter.

You are not raising any serious doubt for debate by raising your stupid question.
    You are just hiding behind ...[text shortened]... ut your cards on the table. Quit blathering about the pandemic.
    Out with it !! You have the floor.
    What percent? Look at the Spanish Flu deaths. Once we get there, lets talk.

The US survived the Spanish Flu just fine.

As for your name calling, well lets just say that this is typical leftist tactics to avoid actually discussing the issue. Try to marginalize those who disagree with you by calling them names.

Pathetic, but it seems to be essential for your outlook on life.

I notice you could not answer my question, perhaps the math is beyond your ability.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 20:041 edit
    I did the math, to be equal to the number of deaths as percent of population, covid would need to kill over 2.1 million people.

I think I see where they got their original estimates lol.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 20:06
    @eladar said

As for your name calling, well lets just say that this is typical leftist tactics to avoid actually discussing the issue. Try to marginalize those who disagree with you by calling them names.

I notice you could not answer my question, perhaps the math is beyond your ability.
    What name calling ?? Point it out.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 20:17
    @eladar said

Europe survived the Black Plague "just fine". It only wiped out 40% of the population.
    Yup !!
    So, the Spanish Flu can be dismissed as something that the US survived.
    Why that attitude toward it ?? Because it is just something you read in a history book ?
    You don't think the authorities of the day were putting in their best effort to fight that pandemic ?
    Neither one of us was around for that pandemic, but I'm sure that it was the top priority for the global community at the time, even at the end of a world war.

What is it that is more important to you that causes you to put in so much effort in downplaying COVID 19 ??
    So far, you are refusing to put your cards on the table.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 23:321 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    Europe survived the Black Plague "just fine". It only wiped out 40% of the population.
    Yup !!
    So, the Spanish Flu can be dismissed as something that the US survived.
    Why that attitude toward it ?? Because it is just something you read in a history book ?
    You don't think the authorities of the day were putting in their best effort to fight that pandemic ?
    Neither one of u ...[text shortened]... so much effort in downplaying COVID 19 ??
    So far, you are refusing to put your cards on the table.
    No, not really. Europe was pretty devastated by the black plague. What percent of the European population was killed by the black plague?

Face it, you and pretty much everyone is making much to do about nothing. It is a virus. Viruses spread then they go away after enough people get sick.

The question is what does Biden do that is any different than Trump? The liberals around here need to take a look at themselves and ask the question. If Trump was so bad, what is Biden going to do that is different?
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 23:54
    @eladar said
    No, not really. Europe was pretty devastated by the black plague. What percent of the European population was killed by the black plague?

Face it, you and pretty much everyone is making much to do about nothing. It is a virus. Viruses spread then they go away after enough people get sick.

The question is what does Biden do that is any different than Trump? The libera ...[text shortened]... themselves and ask the question. If Trump was so bad, what is Biden going to do that is different?
    Well......that "much ado about nothing" got your Messiah President booted out of the White House.
    Keep putting out the drivel about your "little flu".
    Everyone else is trying to get the pandemic under control.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 23:551 edit
    @eladar said

The question is what does Biden do that is any different than Trump? The libera ...[text shortened]... themselves and ask the question. If Trump was so bad, what is Biden going to do that is different?
    He'll do what he's paid to do.
    He won't be tweeting nonsense and telling multiple huge stupid lies in front of the world's cameras.
    The adults are back in charge. Get over it.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 00:51
    @kewpie said
    He'll do what he's paid to do.
    He won't be tweeting nonsense and telling multiple huge stupid lies in front of the world's cameras.
    The adults are back in charge. Get over it.
    So you say nothing. Great
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 03:43
    @Eladar
    You really are a POS Trumpite so deeply programmed you think near 700,000 deaths is no big deal IN THE US ALONE.

And we are well on our way to equal that number in spite of a CENTURY of scientific advancement and the reason for that is due to the profound incompetence of Trump who downplayed the virus for MONTHS pitting state against state and now we have a REAL POTUS organizing a NATIONAL response which Trump NEVER did. You can't have states competing with states to procure PPE and Trump NEVER invoked the emergency act to have companies ramp up production of all that PPE.

But your profound programming will NEVER let you see the depths of Trump's failures.
  12. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 08:02
    This is a long read, but I recommend it. Dr. Birx on her time during the Trump administration:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/full-transcript-dr-deborah-birx-on-face-the-nation-january-24-2021/
  13. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 09:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:09
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    You really are a POS Trumpite so deeply programmed you think near 700,000 deaths is no big deal IN THE US ALONE.

And we are well on our way to equal that number in spite of a CENTURY of scientific advancement and the reason for that is due to the profound incompetence of Trump who downplayed the virus for MONTHS pitting state against state and now we have a REA ...[text shortened]... ll that PPE.

But your profound programming will NEVER let you see the depths of Trump's failures.
    So, you are saying that if Trump had been more like the liberal countries in Europe who have had a worse time per person than the US, things would be better.

Nothing you say can be demonstrated to be correct. All you have is opinion which if Biden had done it you would have agreed with.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Jan '21 22:10
    @WOLFE63
    A loser who is still married to his first wife after over 20 years and raised two kids and held down a steady job for over 25 years. Sounds like a real loser to me too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree