Debates Forum

1. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    25 May '19 07:38
    @lemon-lime said
    "one should not do the same in kind"

In principle I agree. However, I've found that the most effective way to stop someone from (literally) tossing cold water in your face is to return the favor. No matter how well and respectful some have tried to be with her she invariably ends up (figuratively) tossing cold water in their face.
    She's in control of and responsible for her own actions, and if this is how she wants to play then so be it.
    I agree.
    In most conversations, I can "turn the other cheek" to insult.

But, concerning Duchess64, I've run out of them and now prefer to turn my azz.
  2. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    25 May '19 12:00
    @wolfe63 said
    I agree.

I just assume Duchess lives in the abundant land of opportunity, the USA. She seems to have smarts, and whatever else it takes, so why wouldn't she, or he.
  3. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 May '19 16:12
    @wolfe63 said
    I agree.

The abusive troll Wolfe63 has long shown that he's obsessed with hatred toward me,
    which he regards as justifying his tireless hurling of insults and blatant lies toward me.
  4. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    25 May '19 16:461 edit
    @duchess64 said
    The abusive troll Wolfe63 has long shown that he's obsessed with hatred toward me,
    which he regards as justifying his tireless hurling of insults and blatant lies toward me.
    No one hurls more insults than you. This forum embarrasses itself by allowing you to continue to spew hatred against the majority. We live in a democracy. People vote for who they want. To insult the skin color and gender of our leaders is out of line and to be upset that our leaders make money is a joke. Only a complete moron would want to be lead by people who were unable to be financially successfully. You show form your own hate group. You despise all that are different from you -- white, male and financially successful.
  5. Zugzwang
    Moves
    25 May '19 17:042 edits
    @quackquack said
    No one hurls more insults than you. This forum embarrasses itself by allowing you to continue to spew hatred against the majority. We live in a democracy. People vote for who they want. To insult the skin color and gender of our leaders is out of line and to be upset that our leaders make money is a joke. Only a complete moron would want to be lead by people who w ...[text shortened]... hate group. You despise all that are different from you -- white, male and financially successful.
    The lying troll Quackquack has a long record of hurling insults and lies to attack me.
    Quackquack prefers to dismiss all my FACTUALLY ACCURATE statements about
    misbehavior, particularly his own, as mere 'insults'.

In reality, lying's common in RHP forums. When I cite evidence to show that X is
    lying, then I am justified in writing a factually accurate description of X as a 'liar'.
    Likewise, racism and sexism are common in RHP forums. And 'racist' or 'sexist'
    are factually accurate descriptions of many writers.

For the record, Quackquack has been condemned as a racist or a rape apologist
    by other writers (white men) besides me. Quackquack often has lied about this,
    and I often have reiterated the evidence refuting his lies.
  6. Alabama
    Moves
    25 May '19 20:01
    @quackquack said
    No one hurls more insults than you. This forum embarrasses itself by allowing you to continue to spew hatred against the majority. We live in a democracy. People vote for who they want. To insult the skin color and gender of our leaders is out of line and to be upset that our leaders make money is a joke. Only a complete moron would want to be lead by people who w ...[text shortened]... hate group. You despise all that are different from you -- white, male and financially successful.
    We don’t live in a Democracy. If we did, the votes of about 5 states including CA and NY would run the country.

The USA is a Republic. Tell any liberal friends to be careful messing with electoral college