1. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 12:38
    @averagejoe1 said
    The parents didn't choose to be illegal. I can't believe I am reading that. I cannot IMAGINE being a liberal.
    Yes that was hilarious, also faulting the US for not keeping track of the parents when they disappeared, like somehow the parents had no responsibility to ask about their children and let the government know where they were so they could reclaim them.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 12:40
    @no1marauder said
    What does "the government separated the children from their parents" mean to you?
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_administration_family_separation_policy
    It means irresponsible parents, Marauder. Whew. Liberal-think is indescribable. Would you drag children across a desert (maybe even someone else's children) to a land which has restricted borders, restricted entry? A no will be fine, thanks.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 13:311 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    It means irresponsible parents, Marauder. Whew. Liberal-think is indescribable. Would you drag children across a desert (maybe even someone else's children) to a land which has restricted borders, restricted entry? A no will be fine, thanks.
    Trump didn't have the ballsz to defend the policy at the debate, did he? A policy that was discontinued because of its massive unpopularity.

It's perfectly legal for a person to show up at the US border, with or without their family, and apply for asylum.

At any rate, it is inhumane to separate children from their parents. Even a Trump toady should be willing to admit that.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 13:35
    @cheesemaster said
    Obama admin deported more illegals than any admin
    Illegals who were convicted of committing crimes. That's a big difference from Trump.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 13:42
    @cheesemaster said
    @shavixmir

Obviously leftist news and media will say Biden won. 🙄
    Have they ever been unbiased? No.
    Right-wing media defending Trump lying to America's face about the seriousness of a pandemic.
    Have they ever been unbiased? Please.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 13:47
    @shavixmir - "I don’t find US politics particularly interesting or uplifting."

Who the hell are you shifting? You can't keep your nose out of OUR business if you tried.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 13:47
    @no1marauder said
    Trump didn't have the ballsz to defend the policy at the debate, did he? A policy that was discontinued because of its massive unpopularity.

It's perfectly legal for a person to show up at the US border, with or without their family, and apply for asylum.

At any rate, it is inhumane to separate children from their parents. Even a Trump toady should be willing to admit that.
    Are you funnin’ with us? C’mon, man. I drag my child to the entrance , i request asylum. I, along wit 921 other draggers, am denied asylum. What is my logical choice after that? Is it not to turn around and return to Mexico? What ELSE is left to do? A fair question.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 13:52
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @shavixmir - "I don’t find US politics particularly interesting or uplifting."

Who the hell are you shifting? You can't keep your nose out of OUR business if you tried.
    Good point. You will see not one post from me that digs into what other countries are all about. It is none of my business. The problem is, liberals think that everybody else is their business. I think that liberals, in this very forum, think for example, that we should be responsible for the children of other people. That, I should take my children out of private school and let that money go to the government to pay for the public school of everyone else’s children, something like that. Crazy.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 14:00
    @averagejoe1 said
    Are you funnin’ with us? C’mon, man. I drag my child to the entrance , i request asylum. I, along wit 921 other draggers, am denied asylum. What is my logical choice after that? Is it not to turn around and return to Mexico? What ELSE is left to do? A fair question.
    If it was such a great policy, why did Trump discontinue it?

Maybe Earl the Libertarian can tell you that borders should be open to enhance human freedom. And you like to talk about the country when it was founded; you are aware it had open borders for about the first 100 years?
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 14:16
    COVID cases, hospitalizations and deaths all rising.https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-idUSKBN2781UF

Yet the Donald insists we've turned the corner and it will soon go away.
  11. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 14:201 edit
    @vivify said
    Right-wing media defending Trump lying to America's face about the seriousness of a pandemic.
    Have they ever been unbiased? Please.
    Less than 1% dead is not serious.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 14:26
    @no1marauder said

Maybe Earl the Libertarian can tell you that borders should be open to enhance human freedom. And you like to talk about the country when it was founded; you are aware it had open borders for about the first 100 years?
    Are YOU aware there wasn't the same sort of mass flooding of people across the border for the first 100 years? And even if there was, there were no social service give aways for those people to glom onto.
    Save your false comparisons for Biden supporters.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 14:30
    @no1marauder said

Funny stuff, your idea of slowly-developing land which slowly developed, creating eventually our borders. Marauder, the borders had to start at some time. Jesus. Do You have a problem with borders?

“Should be open to enhance human freedom”. Define human freedom,,, The only freedom I know about is that which is guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States to its citizens. That is the only freedom I know about. Could you expound, so that we will not misunderstand your thinking, which sounds like every person in this country has the freedom that we do, when they are not even mentioned in the constitution? I googled ‘human freedom’, nothing of note there.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 14:37
    @no1marauder said

And maybe you should open the door to your house, to let anyone in who wants to live there.
    Or don't you want to personally enhance human freedom?

It's always someone else's job, isn't it.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 14:39
    @averagejoe1 said
    Funny stuff, your idea of slowly-developing land which slowly developed, creating eventually our borders. Marauder, the borders had to start at some time. Jesus. Do You have a problem with borders?

“Should be open to enhance human freedom”. Define human freedom,,, The only freedom I know about is that which is guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States to its ...[text shortened]... they are not even mentioned in the constitution? I googled ‘human freedom’, nothing of note there.
    The Constitution constituted a government, it did not create Rights.

Right wingers are abysmally ignorant of the philosophy of the Founders.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree