1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:132 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump doesnt have ballz?? Marauder? Compared to whom? Biden? Are you suggesting that Biden has more ballsz than Trump has? As if you would rather have Biden in charge in the event of a major attack by another country? Is Biden tougher than Trump?
    No, he doesn't. He didn't defend his family separation policy at the debate because he knows it was wildly unpopular.

I would rather have almost anyone in charge of the country than Trump. Of course, the President isn't in charge of the country.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:25
    @averagejoe1 said
    Vivify, Biden is despicable to suggest Trump responsible for 220k deaths. Trump stopped the travel, biden cslled him xenophobic.......had Biden been president and allowed travel, maybe 500k would have died. Now change the subject. You are getting nailed today, like the Marsuder.
    I find this claim particularly ridiculous. Besides the fact that tens of thousands traveled to the US from China because of various loopholes, the ban obviously didn't stop COVID from reaching the US. And once it did, it rapidly spread.

So how exactly did it save lives?
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    Should not the parents find their own children? They, who put them in harms way?
    Donald Trump and You that’s who.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump doesnt have ballz?? Marauder? Compared to whom? Biden? Are you suggesting that Biden has more ballsz than Trump has? As if you would rather have Biden in charge in the event of a major attack by another country? Is Biden tougher than Trump?
    Probably a lot tougher, it wouldn’t be difficult would it and coupled with the fact that Biden doesn’t have a severe personality disorder it’s a no brainer really.
    Biden 2020
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:44
    @kevcvs57 said
    Probably a lot tougher, it wouldn’t be difficult would it and coupled with the fact that Biden doesn’t have a severe personality disorder it’s a no brainer really.
    Biden 2020
    Biden does have a severe personality disorder, he lies constantly and denies saying things he's said on TV to an audience of millions, going back 50 years. He reverses his position on policies and claims he's always said so. He's also a sticky fingered traitor that has sold America out to it's enemies to make a few million bucks when he was Vice President.
    He's also a senile old fool.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:12
    @no1marauder said
    I find this claim particularly ridiculous. Besides the fact that tens of thousands traveled to the US from China because of various loopholes, the ban obviously didn't stop COVID from reaching the US. And once it did, it rapidly spread.

So how exactly did it save lives?
    Oh, yea of perfect 20-20 hindsight. What the fork would YOU have done with the knowledge base we had then.

The virus got here more from Europe than China but who knew then? the great YOU??? ha.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:16
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Oh, yea of perfect 20-20 hindsight. What the fork would YOU have done with the knowledge base we had then.

The virus got here more from Europe than China but who knew then? the great YOU??? ha.
    You're right. Hindsight can be 20/20.
    That being said, much of what we have to go on is the optics of any government that is trying to take this pandemic on.

Would you care to open a conversation about your President's response to COVID 19 ??
    Go on !! I dare ya !!
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:20
    @dood111 said
    Biden does have a severe personality disorder, he lies constantly and denies saying things he's said on TV to an audience of millions, going back 50 years. He reverses his position on policies and claims he's always said so. He's also a sticky fingered traitor that has sold America out to it's enemies to make a few million bucks when he was Vice President.
    He's also a senile old fool.
    Ya, and his pay of - at tops, $170K, can never explain the many homes in the $3-$5
    million range, the huge private Boeing 737-59D JET, for gawd's sake. Are you Shifting me?

I'd say Biden is hiding some of his earnings from the IRS. Probably off shore banks.
    Him and business partner, Jill. uh huh.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:29
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Ya, and his pay of - at tops, $170K, can never explain the many homes in the $3-$5
    million range, the huge private Boeing 737-59D JET, for gawd's sake. Are you Shifting me?

I'd say Biden is hiding some of his earnings from the IRS. Probably off shore banks.
    You guys might think you're indulging in creative writing.
    But you're really quite amateurish.
    Maybe that explains why you've been assigned to trolling chess site forums.

Gotta go.
    Time to review some of my chess games. 😛
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:31
    @earl-of-trumps said

The point is Trump's constant claim, echoed by right wingers, that the travel "ban" saved hundreds of thousands of lives is BS.

I would have done what public health experts advised me to do and I wouldn't have lied about the effectiveness or lack thereof of measures imposed.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:33
    @mghrn55 said
    You guys might think you're indulging in creative writing.
    But you're really quite amateurish.
    Maybe that explains why you've been assigned to trolling chess site forums.

Gotta go.
    Time to review some of my chess games. 😛
    One down, Marauder may be next
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:40
    @earl-of-trumps said

Our networks (not the communist ones) have pointed out that when biden said, in corpse-mode, that he never received money from govts, that the money actually came from people (Hunter et al) and entities to whom the money had been given. You know, conduits, laundered, maybe given to his wife, but not him! Oh no, none came to me.

Not a dollar?
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:42
    @no1marauder said
    The point is Trump's constant claim, echoed by right wingers, that the travel "ban" saved hundreds of thousands of lives is BS.

I would have done what public health experts advised me to do and I wouldn't have lied about the effectiveness or lack thereof of measures imposed.
    The ban saved (American) lives. If Suzianne were one of us, she’d say “you lie!!!”
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 17:52
    @averagejoe1 said
    Vivify, Biden is despicable to suggest Trump responsible for 220k deaths. Trump stopped the travel, biden cslled him xenophobic.......had Biden been president and allowed travel, maybe 500k would have died. Now change the subject. You are getting nailed today, like the Marsuder.
    You're saying Trump travel-banned China because of COVID, while trying to convince America that COVID is nothing and will just "disappear"? The same guy who deliberately lied about the seriousness of COVID and mocked people for wearing masks? Who blocked Fauci from informing the public how bad COVID actually was?

The travel ban on China had nothing to do with the virus; Trump just has a personal beef with China, and COVID was merely an excuse. You're knowingly defending a proven liar whose actions directly lead to 223 thousand deaths. You're not worth debating.
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 18:21
    @vivify - The travel ban on China had nothing to do with the virus; Trump just has a personal beef with China, and COVID was merely an excuse.

^^proof positive^^ that Vivify is a true TDS-er. lol.

Nothing to do with China at all! Trump is just a rrrraaaaaaaaacist!

What would YOU have done, vivify? Such a genius. You and MarauderNo1

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree