1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 14:42
    @lemon-lime said
    And maybe you should open the door to your house, to let anyone in who wants to live there.
    Or don't you want to personally enhance human freedom?

It's always someone else's job, isn't it.
    What makes you think an arbitrarily defined piece of dirt is the same as property individuals personally possess?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 14:47
    @lemon-lime said
    Are YOU aware there wasn't the same sort of mass flooding of people across the border for the first 100 years? And even if there was, there were no social service give aways for those people to glom onto.
    Save your false comparisons for Biden supporters.
    Joe likes to rant how we should do things the way they were done back in the 1700s, talk to him.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 15:04
    @no1marauder said
    The Constitution constituted a government, it did not create Rights.

Right wingers are abysmally ignorant of the philosophy of the Founders.
    OMG...are you kidding?

The constitution grants several rights...

"* "The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it." (Article I, Section IX, 2) The writ of habeas corpus enables a person under arrest to obtain an immediate examination in court to ascertain whether he or she is being legally held.

* "No bill of attainder [a special legislative act condemning and punishing an individual without a judicial trial] or ex-post-facto law [one that fixes punishments for acts committed before the law was passed] shall be passed." (Article I, Section IX, 3)

* "No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States." (Article I, Section IX, 8)

* "No State shall . . . pass any bill of attainder, ex-post-facto law or law impairing the obligation of contracts; or grant any title of nobility." (Article I, Section X, 1)

* "The trial of all crimes, except in cases of impeachment, shall be by jury; such trial shall be held in the State where the said crimes shall have been committed. . . ." (Article III, Section II, 3)

* "Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or, in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act or on confession in open court." (Article III, Section III, 1)

* "The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture, except during the life of the person attainted." (Article III, Section III, 2)

* "Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States. . . ." (Article I, Section III, 7)

* "Full faith and credit shall be given in each State to the public acts, records and judicial proceedings of every other state. . . ." (Article IV, Section 1)

* "The citizens of each State shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of citizens in the several States." (Article IV, Section II, 1)

* "The United States shall guarantee to every state in this Union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the Executive (when the legislature cannot be convened), against domestic violence." (Article IV, Section IV).

* "No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States." (Article VI, 3)"
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 15:12
    @no1marauder said
    What makes you think an arbitrarily defined piece of dirt is the same as property individuals personally possess?
    *gasp*

Wait... what?
    Are you saying people should be able to personally possess property?
    How is that possible if I'm occupying a portion of that "arbitrarily defined piece of dirt"?
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 15:22
    @cheesemaster said
    Less than 1% dead is not serious.
    223,000 deaths isn't serious. Got it.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 15:23
    @no1marauder said
    Trump didn't have the ballsz to defend the policy at the debate, did he? A policy that was discontinued because of its massive unpopularity.

It's perfectly legal for a person to show up at the US border, with or without their family, and apply for asylum.

At any rate, it is inhumane to separate children from their parents. Even a Trump toady should be willing to admit that.
    Trump doesnt have ballz?? Marauder? Compared to whom? Biden? Are you suggesting that Biden has more ballsz than Trump has? As if you would rather have Biden in charge in the event of a major attack by another country? Is Biden tougher than Trump?
  7. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 15:23
    No1 needs to give out his address to the homeless so they have a place to live 🤗
  8. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 15:25
    @vivify said
    It isn't serious.
    Be a man or whatever you claim to be and blame China.

I blame China.
    Blaming Trump is pathetic and cowardly and so easy.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 15:27
    @no1marauder said
    The Constitution constituted a government, it did not create Rights.

Right wingers are abysmally ignorant of the philosophy of the Founders.
    You are losing this one Marauder. Pray tell, can you tell us what human freedom is? Are you beyond Marxism?
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 15:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump doesnt have ballz?? Marauder? Compared to whom? Biden? Are you suggesting that Biden has more ballsz than Trump has? As if you would rather have Biden in charge in the event of a major attack by another country? Is Biden tougher than Trump?
    Trump dodged going to war by claiming "bone spurs" and hid in a bunker when protesters were outside the White House.

Doesn't seem very tough.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 15:30
    @no1marauder said
    Joe likes to rant how we should do things the way they were done back in the 1700s, talk to him.
    Marauder ducking, looking for cover.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 15:36
    @vivify said
    Vivify, Biden is despicable to suggest Trump responsible for 220k deaths. Trump stopped the travel, biden cslled him xenophobic.......had Biden been president and allowed travel, maybe 500k would have died. Now change the subject. You are getting nailed today, like the Marsuder.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 15:391 edit
    @vivify said
    Trump dodged going to war by claiming "bone spurs" and hid in a bunker when protesters were outside the White House.

Doesn't seem very tough.
    Like i said, now you write about Clinton dodging, and Trump dodging, all the dodgers. Avoidance of issues abound. Really interesting debate. I think I will join Suzianne in the culture forum.

Edit: Oops sorry, you didn’t mention all the letters and lies and help which Clinton used to dodge. My bad.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 15:431 edit
    @no1marauder said
    If it was such a great policy, why did Trump discontinue it?

Maybe Earl the Libertarian can tell you that borders should be open to enhance human freedom. And you like to talk about the country when it was founded; you are aware it had open borders for about the first 100 years?
    No, Earl the Libertarian cannot tell him that because EoT believes in property/land ownership. it's OUR land. (so far)

Why are you liberals so against the enforcement of American laws?
    If you libs don't like the laws, you control the house - CHANGE the laws.

Really very simple.
  15. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 16:001 edit
    @cheesemaster said
    No1 needs to give out his address to the homeless so they have a place to live 🤗
    Yeah, and Nanny P should tear down the wall around her mansion, so the homeless can have a nice place to live.

That wall didn't work to keep her in, even though she said walls were for keeping people in.
    So what's the point of having a wall?
    Oh, wait... maybe it's for protecting her stash of ice cream from *marauders*

* land pirates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree