1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 19:141 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Well, I don't know what a cisgender is or a cis and please do not pollute my brain with an explanation.

my only curiosity here is, how the TRUCK do they know what this woman is??
    I think a cisgender is a person who wakes up one day and just simply decides to not be the sex they were at birth. It could be a person who is a diff sex today than they were yesterday. Hard to absorb, but not so for some of our deep thinkers on the forum. If you and I want to keep up with future forum topics, we need to set aside what we are doing and study up on New World. By ‘set aside what we are doing ‘ I mean live off of someone else so we can have more time to study the New World.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 20:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    I hate picking on Kev, but this exhilarating thread has gone on since page one with NO mention of Trump, but no, that would not do. Apparently Trump’s election Loss still takes front seat with Kev. Don’t we have new fish to fry?
    Better get some salt n pepper ready joe I’m going to force feed you the Trumpturds massive landslide defeat until you accept your minority status and stop voting.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 20:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    I think a cisgender is a person who wakes up one day and just simply decides to not be the sex they were at birth. It could be a person who is a diff sex today than they were yesterday. Hard to absorb, but not so for some of our deep thinkers on the forum. If you and I want to keep up with future forum topics, we need to set aside what we are doing and study up on New W ...[text shortened]... what we are doing ‘ I mean live off of someone else so we can have more time to study the New World.
    There’s no ‘thick as two short planks’ fool, like an old ‘thick as two short planks’ fool.
    CIS gender is Exactly the opposite of the definition you gave.
    I’ve started having flash backs to ‘Sgt Schultz’ when I read your posts.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 21:30
    @kevcvs57 said
    Better get some salt n pepper ready joe I’m going to force feed you the Trumpturds massive landslide defeat until you accept your minority status and stop voting.
    Arrrrggghhhh!!!! You could indeed do me in, i am sick of hearing abiut him!!! But for his shyat of a personality, , demeanor, fake-love of world despots, our country would forever be booming. No inflation, jobs galore, prosperity, opportunity. All his fault. I am disappointed of course. I dont want to hear his name.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 21:43
    @kevcvs57 said
    There’s no ‘thick as two short planks’ fool, like an old ‘thick as two short planks’ fool.
    Well, it proves that i have a hard time keeping with the many life changes, security changes, definition changes,rein in the media changes, censor changes, school curriculum changes, bailout and more-free-stuff changes, judge and state annexing changes, money and wage changes, healthcare changes, border changes, Obama insurance-fine (penalty) changes, and of course be-any-sex-you-want-to-be changes. I left some stuff out, because I need to go look up the definition of cisgender so that I will be able to talk with a deep understanding as our banter with liberals, who will know every last thing about it. Sure that must give you pause.... to know all of that
    Seriously, I find it curious that you have a real good feel for sis gender. Oops, i think i mispelled it!!!
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 22:17
    @kevcvs57 said
    YOu are correct, of course, I guess I just forced a definition because I could not believe there would be a word for me to say to someone that I just met that I am Cisgender...just so they will know? Why would I have to say that to someone?

So, what do you fellers call someone who just, well ,changes what sex they are? Seriously, what new word is that. Hard to keep up.
  7. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 22:181 edit
    @eladar said
    What? That you would cut open a woman and take out her unborn child?
    Well, that's basically what the martyr John Bradford (burned at the stake for maintaining his Protestant convictions in 1555) meant by the phrase when he coined it. Edward Bickersteth's summary:

The pious Martyr Bradford, when he saw a poor criminal led to execution, exclaimed, "there, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford". He knew that the same evil principles were in his own heart which had brought the criminal to that shameful end.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 23:331 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    YOu are correct, of course, I guess I just forced a definition because I could not believe there would be a word for me to say to someone that I just met that I am Cisgender...just so they will know? Why would I have to say that to someone?

So, what do you fellers call someone who just, well ,changes what sex they are? Seriously, what new word is that. Hard to keep up.
    No you wouldn’t in my book, everyone gets to define themselves or nobody gets to define themselves. But just as you like to define other people so other people will define you for their purposes.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 23:561 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 00:38
    @teinosuke said
    Well, that's basically what the martyr John Bradford (burned at the stake for maintaining his Protestant convictions in 1555) meant by the phrase when he coined it. Edward Bickersteth's summary:

The pious Martyr Bradford, when he saw a poor criminal led to execution, exclaimed, "there, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford". He knew that the same evil principles were in his own heart which had brought the criminal to that shameful end.
    I'm sorry........what did you say?
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 00:43
    @kevcvs57 said
    No you wouldn’t in my book, everyone gets to define themselves or nobody gets to define themselves. But just as you like to define other people so other people will define you for their purposes.
    Uhh,, you one of them liberal fellers.....what do y'all talk about when you go have a beer. Do you fellers even go have a beer? What Do yall do, anyway.?
    Do you know how much fun a quasi redneck like myself has jawing with you ole boys? We figure you for a little bit funny, you must know that.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 00:46
    @teinosuke said

So you are saying he said that he was going to cut an unborn baby out of a pregnant woman.

OK
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 00:47
    @kevcvs57 said
    "Define themselves????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jesus
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 00:47
    @AverageJoe1
    Hope you are still single, I want my daughter to MARRY YOU!!!!!! Jesus.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 00:48
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    ? And???>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree