The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Why u always quoting other people?
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 13:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    Uhh,, you one of them liberal fellers.....what do y'all talk about when you go have a beer. Do you fellers even go have a beer? What Do yall do, anyway.?
    Do you know how much fun a quasi redneck like myself has jawing with you ole boys? We figure you for a little bit funny, you must know that.
    Well you won’t be surprised to learn that we think you rednecks are stark raving bat 💩 crazy and we have been known to literally spill our ale laughing when we hear about your latest idiocy. The spilling of ale is something we take very seriously so please sort your 💩 out.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 13:23
    @yo-its-me said
    Why u always quoting other people?
    Ive wondered that for a couple years. And the quote marks make me dizzy
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 13:30
    Duchess, i get the feeling that Sotomayor does not think we rid the earth (execute) cretins who violate mortal law. Are you writing this to promote her position? You think we just keep feeding this animals?
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 17:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 17:221 edit
    I think you are wrong. It is a computer program or robot of some kind. That would explain the lack of sexual identity, the referring to other in the third person, the constant quotes from webpages. The computer is programmed to go through newspages and pick out certain controversial topics, copy and paste this on the user name, and attach a pre-programmed comment.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 19:05
    @rajk999 said
    I think you are wrong. It is a computer program or robot of some kind. That would explain the lack of sexual identity, the referring to other in the third person, the constant quotes from webpages. The computer is programmed to go through newspages and pick out certain controversial topics, copy and paste this on the user name, and attach a pre-programmed comment.
    A clever point of view, Duchess is not a real person. You are on to something, its stuff is quite robotic, lacking of nuance, if you will. Well I'll be, who'd a'thunk it.
    It first dawned on me that something was not quite right, with all those quote marks. They were too perfect. Think I wont mix into its algorithm anymore. Thanks for the heads up.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 19:501 edit

10. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jan '21 20:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    A clever point of view, Duchess is not a real person. You are on to something, its stuff is quite robotic, lacking of nuance, if you will. Well I'll be, who'd a'thunk it.
    It first dawned on me that something was not quite right, with all those quote marks. They were too perfect. Think I wont mix into its algorithm anymore. Thanks for the heads up.
    Its like Data from Star Trek. A pile info, computer generated analysis, no sexual identity and no humanity ... lol .. it must be a robot.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 00:21
    @rajk999 said
    Its like Data from Star Trek. A pile info, computer generated analysis, no sexual identity and no humanity ... lol .. it must be a robot.
    hey duchess if you are a human, write like we do. Talk like you are sitting at a pub in Scotland. Maybe a bit of fiddle in the back.....
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 07:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    hey duchess if you are a human, write like we do. Talk like you are sitting at a pub in Scotland. Maybe a bit of fiddle in the back.....
    We humans would say “sitting in a pub” not “sitting at a pub” just saying
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 08:212 edits

14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 11:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am trying this idea out with specific examples as well as in-general usage,

This idea has legs
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    18 Jan '21 11:373 edits
    @Duchess64

"Poster-X has a long record of hurling insults and lies, in addition to his blatant racism against... "

BOILERPLATE... more evidence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree