1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 03:582 edits
    @yo-its-me said
    Was she your neighbour Dutchess?
    Do you feel you have to care about everyone?
    Jesus hasn't asked you to care about everyone, that impossible; you're human. It'd be unhealthy to try
    Love thy neighbor.
    Neighbor, person next to you. Person you're with right now.
    Not a person you'll never meet because she's dead before you learned her name.
    Jesus did not have such a narrow definition of one's neighbor.

Obviously, empathy is not often expressed by those who find it inconvenient.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 05:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yall go into a lot of pros and cons, but if this little lady knew right from wtong. a recognized legal tenet, she was properly dealt with, abusive childhood not with standing. A WHOLE lot. of people have had abusive childhood and still make their way without murdering someone. My two cents
    A lot of people go through wars and don’t come back traumatised.

Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have empathy for people who do come back traumatised.
  3. Standard memberyo its meonline
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 06:28
    @suzianne said
    Jesus did not have such a narrow definition of one's neighbor.

Obviously, empathy is not often expressed by those who find it inconvenient.
    Do you think of Lisa as your neighbour?
  4. Standard memberyo its meonline
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 06:31
    @rajk999 said. She needed to be put down.
    We live in such a disposable society.
    Even humans are disposable?
  5. Standard memberyo its meonline
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 06:32

Removed by poster

6. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 10:34
    @yo-its-me said
    We live in such a disposable society.
    Even humans are disposable?
    Depends on the country. This is the reason why God gave authority to governments to make these determinations. Your country may have the resources to house, clothe and feed thousands of criminals without impacting on decent law abiding tax paying citizens. Some countries do not have these resources. There are some evil sick depraved murders, rapists pedophiles that need to be executed. Its not rocket science.
  7. Standard memberyo its meonline
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 10:461 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Depends on the country. This is the reason why God gave authority to governments to make these determinations. Your country may have the resources to house, clothe and feed thousands of criminals without impacting on decent law abiding tax paying citizens. Some countries do not have these resources. There are some evil sick depraved murders, rapists pedophiles that need to be executed. Its not rocket science.
    Take a look at the US judicial system, since that's the one we're talking about.
    There are other ways of reducing the expense.

1. Overhaul the whole system so it's fair
    2. Stop prisons making a profit
    3. Rehabilitate instead of imprison, there's been some crazy sentencing for menial crimes where community service would serve everyone better.
    4. Re-integrate people from inside prison: stop institutionalisation which causes reoffending
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Jan '21 15:561 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yall go into a lot of pros and cons, but if this little lady knew right from wtong. a recognized legal tenet, she was properly dealt with, abusive childhood not with standing. A WHOLE lot. of people have had abusive childhood and still make their way without murdering someone. My two cents
    How can someone insane enough to cut a foetus out of the mother she had just killed because she wanted something to love be aware of right or wrong in any real or legal sense.
    What do you have to do in your world to be considered insane / not competent to stand trial?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 15:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 17:061 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You are such an ignorant twat. What do you know about this woman who was murdered by the state in order for trump to get some blood flowing to his important little place.
    Is this another of the threads you’ve been running on Parler when y’all’s get bored with lying about Trumps election loss.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 17:12
    All this talk about Jesus, when Jesus clearly states that a vast majority of people will go to hell. Get over it.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 17:36
    "Trump Administration Executes Only Woman On Federal Death Row"

Tell me, Y'all... would it have been more fair to execute a man??
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 18:11
    @earl-of-trumps said
    "Trump Administration Executes Only Woman On Federal Death Row"

Tell me, Y'all... would it have been more fair to execute a man??
    This makes me think....regular birth certificate genders, such as myself, will have a very difficult time in the New World (forget new deal) following lib discussions when they casually refer to “Cisgenders”. Have you fellers heard about THAT abomination yet? Jesus. speaking of Jesus.....
    ‘That Trump killed a Cis today...(?)’. What in the hell? Even Suzianne and Shav will wrestle with that one.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 18:20
    @kevcvs57 said
    You are such an ignorant twat. What do you know about this woman who was murdered by the state in order for trump to get some blood flowing to his important little place.
    Is this another of the threads you’ve been running on Parler when y’all’s get bored with lying about Trumps election loss.
    I hate picking on Kev, but this exhilarating thread has gone on since page one with NO mention of Trump, but no, that would not do. Apparently Trump’s election Loss still takes front seat with Kev. Don’t we have new fish to fry?
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Jan '21 18:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    This makes me think....regular birth certificate genders, such as myself, will have a very difficult time in the New World (forget new deal) following lib discussions when they casually refer to “Cisgenders”. Have you fellers heard about THAT abomination yet? Jesus. speaking of Jesus.....
    ‘That Trump killed a Cis today...(?)’. What in the hell? Even Suzianne and Shav will wrestle with that one.
    Well, I don't know what a cisgender is or a cis and please do not pollute my brain with an explanation.

my only curiosity here is, how the TRUCK do they know what this woman is??

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree