1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 20:54
    @mott-the-hoople said
    takes a lowlife pos to cheer on such corruption as this
    With my every post, I have this underlying '"How can these people stand behind Joe Biden for 4 more years, where they fully know that the WH is run 90% by people in their 20s, with big plans to socialize the United States of America."" That would be all of our left posters; They fallow the mantra of Kamala Harris. ".....just as long as, at the end of the day, we all end up in the same place'.

Should not one strive to have their own place?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 21:00
    @averagejoe1 said
    With my every post, I have this underlying '"How can these people stand behind Joe Biden for 4 more years, where they fully know that the WH is run 90% by people in their 20s, with big plans to socialize the United States of America."" That would be all of our left posters; They fallow the mantra of Kamala Harris. ".....just as long as, at the end of the day, we all end up in the same place'.

Why don't you make your "own place" in a thread where such drivel is actually on-topic?
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 21:03
    @moonbus said
    It's less the case that's "notorious" (falsifying business records isn't all that uncommon), it's more the defendant. It's hard for Trump to accept that, as far as the court is concerned, he's not a former president and not the presumptive front runner for the presidency either -- he's John Doe, just plain John Doe.

Am I correct that this being a criminal case and not a ci ...[text shortened]... es of evidence are tighter (i.e., tougher to get a conviction)?

May cool and level heads prevail.
    The rules of evidence are basically the same with some exceptions, most notably in what a defendant can be questioned about if he takes the stand (no matter what he says, Trump won't).

The standard for a conviction is, of course, higher than that for a finding of civil liability being "beyond a reasonable doubt" rather than a "preponderance of evidence".
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 21:151 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 21:17
    @no1marauder said
    Why don't you make your "own place" in a thread where such drivel is actually on-topic?
    well it’s unheard of being off topic on this board 😂

squeak a little louder
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 21:56
    @moonbus said
    The 'victims' are all the corporations which did not falsify their records and were thereby unfairly disadvantaged by the cheater.

That is why a chess player who cheats with an engine is barred from an entire tournament, instead of having merely his one cheated-game result annulled.

The 'victim' is the integrity of the system.
    "Please stay on topic".

RHP Posting Guidelines.

Rude and ignorant is SOP for right wingers here.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 22:41
    @averagejoe1 said

Stop lying, already.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 22:47
    @no1marauder said
    "Please stay on topic".

RHP Posting Guidelines.

Rude and ignorant is SOP for right wingers here.
    squeak a little louder 😂
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 22:48
    @mott-the-hoople said
    takes a lowlife pos to cheer on such corruption as this
    He's on trial for his corruption, fool.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 23:04
    @suzianne said
    He's on trial for his corruption, fool.
    shhh…courtly is playing hall monitor today
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 01:44
    @suzianne said
    Stop lying, already.
    But Marauder actually chided my encouraging people to find their own place. Suzy, you have a WOKE friend in Maruader, follows marx dogma to the T. Do not find your own place, we all share a place. Spruce says we are obllged to protect each other's rights.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 01:451 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Yeah, here it is . He wrote it a few clicks up, just before he talked down to all of you as if he thinks he is a professor at Harvard.

He has a Lexis Nexis, all paralegals have one.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:02
    @AverageJoe1
    Funny I thought these were YOUR issues. You just reposted a Faux news article. You may agree with them but they are not YOUR thoughts they are just repaved propaganda. But you don't seem to know the difference. I KNOW what my issues are and I don't need to call on a fake news channel known to publish bullshyte daily and actually had to pay near a half BILLION in fines for literally lying on the air.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 04:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    No one, including Marauder, believe for ONE Second that this is not political. Evidence is quite clear that said he was going to get Trump, and would Find Something to charge him with. Russian saying: “Find me the man ,I will find the crime”
    Please, no disingenuous stuff, Marauder.
    Stop framing.
    It makes you look like you don’t grasp what is being said…
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 14:47
    @shavixmir said
    Stop framing.
    It makes you look like you don’t grasp what is being said…
    Sorry. But a simple question, for you. Do you think the chargfes against Trump are politically motivated, or, NOT politically motivated?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree