1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 14:49
    This is the one who voted for several dead people. The article doesn't mention the names of the dead people. Are you going to make a big deal about it? If I find the names it will be more than 10

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gladys-coego-tomika-curgil-miami-women-arrested-for-violating-election-laws/
  2. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 14:53
    @metal-brain said
    This is the one who voted for several dead people. The article doesn't mention the names of the dead people. Are you going to make a big deal about it? If I find the names it will be more than 10

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gladys-coego-tomika-curgil-miami-women-arrested-for-violating-election-laws/
    Wasn't this only about people voting in 2020?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 14:55
    @lundos said
    Wasn't this only about people voting in 2020?
    No.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 14:57
    @metal-brain said
    Fine, I'll look them up one by one. Richard Davis registered his father:

Eugene William Davis

https://www.thecalifornian.com/story/news/2019/08/16/pacific-grove-man-sentenced-probation-felony-voter-fraud-case/2035198001/
    Oh look another right wing Republican trying to give MB and Trump ammo in their campaign of lies.
    From the link.
    “ A Pacific Grove man said he registered his dead father and four dogs to vote so he could highlight voter fraud.”
    Oh yeah and this was 2018 and his attempt to register his dead father was flagged up and led to his arrest
    You must try harder MB
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 15:031 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Oh look another right wing Republican trying to give MB and Trump ammo in their campaign of lies.
    From the link.
    “ A Pacific Grove man said he registered his dead father and four dogs to vote so he could highlight voter fraud.”
    Oh yeah and this was 2018 and his attempt to register his dead father was flagged up and led to his arrest
    You must try harder MB
    Actually I think I can. Here are 7
    All I need are 3 more and I think they are already on my list.

https://100percentfedup.com/video-yes-dead-people-did-vote-in-the-2020-election/

edit: yep, I was right. The other 3 are on this link:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/11/trump-campaign-highlights-examples-dead-people-vot/

That makes 10 in 2020 😉
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 15:222 edits
    All of these are the names of dead people that got caught voting in the 2020 election. There are many more names from other elections.

John H. Granahan of Allentown
    Judy Presto of Southpark
    Elizabeth Bartman of Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
    Deborah Jean Christiansen of Roswell, Georgia
    James Blalock of Covington, Georgia
    Linda Kesler of Nicholson, Georgia
    Edward Skwiot of Trenton, Georgia
    Gertrude Nizzere
    Frances M. Reckhow
    Marie P. Hannigan
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 15:351 edit
    @metal-brain said
    All of these are the names of dead people that got caught voting in the 2020 election. There are many more names from other elections.

Judy Presto of Southpark
    Gertrude Nizzere
    Frances M. Reckhow
    Edward Skwiot of Trenton
    Did you check how many of them were republicans just to save us some time.
    The 6th will be here any day now.
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 15:371 edit
    @metal-brain said

Judy Presto of Southpark
    Gertrude Nizzere
    Frances M. Reckhow
    Edward Skwiot of Trenton
    Great. Nicely done. It is easy to line up voter records with death records. Election officials do this all the time to catch illegal votes.

10 illegal votes cast. Can you see how a judge might dismiss this as "without merit" given the scope of the fraud relative to the certified outcome of the election?

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE! Stop the press.

"Linda Kesler, a resident of Nicholson, Georgia, who died in 2003 is listed as deceased in county voting records and didn’t vote this year, Jackson County election officials told The Associated Press."

"Deborah Jean Christiansen, a Roswell, Georgia resident who died in 2019, cast her last vote in 2018, according to Fulton County election officials. Her voter registration was canceled in 2019 and the county did not mail her a ballot for the Nov. 3 election, they said."

"James Blalock, a resident of Covington, Georgia, who died in 2006, was purged from the Secretary of State database that year and did not cast a vote in the 2020 election, Newton County election officials said in a statement."

For the last one, Tucker Carlson issued an on-air apology to James Blalock's widow and said this shocker "some of the specific dead voters reported to us as deceased are in fact alive."

On your list of 10, a quick google search found that at least three of them did not cast votes and some are not even registered to vote. YIKES!

Wouldn't you think it'd be easier to find 10 names?

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9724944862
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 15:42
    @wildgrass said
    Great. Nicely done. It is easy to line up voter records with death records. Election officials do this all the time to catch illegal votes.

10 illegal votes cast. Can you see how a judge might dismiss this as "without merit" given the scope of the fraud relative to the certified outcome of the election?
    Irrelevant.
    You lost the bet.
    Honor your agreement.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 15:45
    @metal-brain said
    Irrelevant.
    You lost the bet.
    Honor your agreement.
    Lol you last the whole charade of a debate with your first BS post
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 15:491 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Irrelevant.
    You lost the bet.
    Honor your agreement.
    At least 3 of those people did not vote.

12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 16:02
    @Metal-Brain
    Yeah, because of a few fraud cases and BTW in Pennsylvania there were two. Both REPUBLICANS.

Yep, those fraud cases proves Trump won the election, right?

How long are you going to rag on this meaningless issue?

Do you think somehow if you find ten fraud cases, the real number is ten MILLION?

So where will you be on the NEXT insurrection 'protest'?
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 16:05
    @wildgrass said

I gave you plenty of names in addition to those. Proving they voted in the recent election was not part of the bet, but I can still do it. Here is another one I have not mentioned before.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/officials-finally-found-a-case-of-a-dead-person-voting-and-it-was-a-republican-pretending-to-be-his-dead-mum-to-vote-for-trump/ar-BB1c7xTk

In the 2020 election Bruce Bartman registered his dead mum to vote and his mother-in-law to vote. There are two new dead people right there.

You lost the bet. Honor your agreement.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 16:141 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    Kiss my wrinkled ass. So FUKKING WHAT there was some minor issues of fraud?

You cannot go from ten cases of fraud to overturning the entire election.

And BTW, why is it just now that mail in votes are full of fraud when that system has been used since the CIVIL war where it worked even THEN with no problems.

But in comes your god king Trump and all of a sudden there is massive fraud in mail in votes.

Followed by your god king fukkking up the entire postal service, slowing down mail, mainly in democrat states, pulling mail boxes off the highways and such.

If you think otherwise, PROVE IT traitor.

But you won't go there since you are such a hypnotized Trump cultist you can't even BEGIN to answer those charges.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 18:162 edits
    @wildgrass said

Here is a list without the 3 that you disputed. I can work without them. Here are 12

Judy Presto of Southpark
    Gertrude Nizzere
    Frances M. Reckhow
    Marie P. Hannigan
    Richard Davis
    Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez
    Toni Lee Newbill
    Tomika Curgil
    Audrey Cook

I won the bet. Honor your agreement.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree