Trump team: specific evidence on Jan. 6th

Trump team: specific evidence on Jan. 6th

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
11 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
You know how much election fraud was not caught?
How do you know? Are you psychic?
Do you know how much fraud was committed on behalf of trump in 2016 and 2020. Are YOU psychic? What’s your point dumbo.

MB

Moves
11 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
Every list you have provided thus far has living people on it, people who are not registered to vote, or dead people who did not vote. The challenge was to name 10 DEAD people who voted. They gotta be dead, and they must have voted. I need that for starting the thread otherwise it'll be embarrassing like that last thread I started which included names of people who are obvi ...[text shortened]... saying dead people voted and that's fraud and you have 2 examples?
Rudy: This is not a fraud case.
Here is the last list I posted.

John H. Granahan of Allentown
Judy Presto of Southpark
Elizabeth Bartman of Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
Edward Skwiot of Trenton, Georgia
Gertrude Nizzere
Frances M. Reckhow
Marie P. Hannigan
Richard Davis
Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez
Toni Lee Newbill
Tomika Curgil
Vic Cook

You said this:

"Every list you have provided thus far has living people on it, people who are not registered to vote"

None of the people on this list have living people on it. I have no idea what being registed has to do with anything. You will have to explain that. None of the dead people caught voting had a successful vote count, at least not permanently. You are just making a feeble attempt to obfuscate using a contradictory load of manure.

You agreed to the bet that I could find 5 more. You already accepted the first 5. You cannot move the goal post for the other 5.

You accepted the bet on those terms. You cannot reverse them to weasel out of the bet. Honor the bet!

MB

Moves
11 Jan 21

@kevcvs57 said
Do you know how much fraud was committed on behalf of trump in 2016 and 2020. Are YOU psychic? What’s your point dumbo.
I don't know.
I have said that many times on this forum.
I have also said nobody knows several times and I stand by that statement.

You have CAS (chronic assumption syndrome).

MB

Moves
11 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
I posted 2 links and you only read the first one.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/dead-people-caught-voting-in-nyc-elections-records-show/

This one has 3 more names.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/11/trump-campaign-highlights-examples-dead-people-vot/

I am confident I can find five more if you bet on it. If I find 10 total you create a thread sta ...[text shortened]... ing I proved you wrong about evidence of election fraud. If I fail I do the same for you.

Agreed?
This was the bet:

"I am confident I can find five more if you bet on it. If I find 10 total you create a thread stating I proved you wrong about evidence of election fraud. If I fail I do the same for you."

Instead of creating a thread with the title saying I proved him wrong he did not honor the bet.

MB

Moves
11 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
Actually some of these are wrong as well. Marie Hannigan's son was caught immediately after he requested a ballot for his dead mother. This dead person never voted. There are fraud-detection mechanisms in place and they work.

Tomika Curgil was convicted of voter fraud but is very much alive.

It has been confirmed that Gertrude Nizzere is dead, and her ballot was submi ...[text shortened]... name against death records.

Update your list. Why is it so hard to find 10 dead people who voted?
Tomika Curgil is alive, but she created the fraudulent dead votes. Several, in fact.

You still have 11 names on that list other than Curgil. Unless you can prove 3 are not valid I still win the bet. You have a list with 10 names on it and at least one additional name.

Prove at least 3 wrong or honor the bet!

w

Moves
11 Jan 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Here is the last list I posted.

John H. Granahan of Allentown
Judy Presto of Southpark
Elizabeth Bartman of Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
Edward Skwiot of Trenton, Georgia
Gertrude Nizzere
Frances M. Reckhow
Marie P. Hannigan
Richard Davis
Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez
Toni Lee Newbill
Tomika Curgil
Vic Cook

You said this:

"Every list you have provided thus far has ...[text shortened]... ou accepted the bet on those terms. You cannot reverse them to weasel out of the bet. Honor the bet!
This list is getting better, but remember these folks need to be dead... It still needs some work before I go live. I don't want to be embarrassed again starting a thread with a list of living people who I am claiming to be dead.

Richard Davis is alive.

Tomika Curgil is alive.

Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez is alive, but I will accept this one because she did vote on her dead mom's behalf.

Please replace Toni Lee Nubill's name (since she is also alive) with her father's Ralph Nanninga.

Marie Hannigan is dead, but is not a registered voter. https://www.citizensvoice.com/news/crime-emergencies/forty-fort-man-applied-for-a-ballot-for-his-deceased-mother-detectives-allege/article_ec840c70-2ccc-58f2-b187-97036d6990de.html

It is interesting googling these names because it seems clear that the voter fraud mitigation strategies are working very well. For example, Frances Reckhow is a dead person who definitely voted, but it was confirmed by election officials that her ballot was invalidated at the counting stage because... well... she's dead.

I mean, it seems unlikely to me that a lot of ballots are evading detection via the various filter systems they use to detect fraud. Even if 99% of zombie ballots are going undetected, we're still looking at a very small number of fraudulent votes.

MB

Moves
11 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
This list is getting better, but remember these folks need to be dead... It still needs some work before I go live. I don't want to be embarrassed again starting a thread with a list of living people who I am claiming to be dead.

Richard Davis is alive.

Tomika Curgil is alive.

Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez is alive, but I will accept this one because she did vote on her dead ...[text shortened]... zombie ballots are going undetected, we're still looking at a very small number of fraudulent votes.
I already corrected those by looking them up one by one and posting the dead people's names and you know it. I don't feel the need to do it twice. You know I posted all of the dead peoples names instead of the people committing election fraud. I did them one by one in previous posts.

"but it was confirmed by election officials that her ballot was invalidated at the counting stage because... well... she's dead."

That is true of all of them, including the first 5 you accepted before we made the bet. They were all caught, which is the only reason we know the names. Do you expect any of them to be counted votes?

Stop making absurd arguments to weasel out of the bet. I gave you 10 valid names of dead people caught voting. Everybody know fraudulent votes that are caught are never counted.

Honor the bet!

w

Moves
11 Jan 21
1 edit

@metal-brain said
I already corrected those by looking them up one by one and posting the dead people's names and you know it. I don't feel the need to do it twice. You know I posted all of the dead peoples names instead of the people committing election fraud. I did them one by one in previous posts.

"but it was confirmed by election officials that her ballot was invalidated at the co ...[text shortened]... caught voting. Everybody know fraudulent votes that are caught are never counted.

Honor the bet!
This is the latest list according to you. I can't in good faith post that list of names as dead people. 3 of them (Curgil, Davis and Nubill) are alive. I will also not accept names of people who are not even registered to vote (Hannigan). Update the list with voters who are actually dead and I will gladly post it.

Name 10 dead people who voted. Why is this exercise so hard?

MB

Moves
11 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
Vic Cook

https://apnews.com/article/fe0d4ad378424b3985eb0c0280959bff
Vic Cook

MB

Moves
11 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
Ralph Nanninga

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/11/07/dying-to-vote-cbs4-investigation-finds-woman-charged-with-casting-dead-fathers-ballot/
Ralph Nanninga

MB

Moves
11 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
Miguel Sosa

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/12/voter-fraud-sarilu-sosa-sanchez-dead-voters/
Miguel Sosa

MB

Moves
11 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
Fine, I'll look them up one by one. Richard Davis registered his father:

Eugene William Davis

https://www.thecalifornian.com/story/news/2019/08/16/pacific-grove-man-sentenced-probation-felony-voter-fraud-case/2035198001/
Eugene William Davis

MB

Moves
11 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
This is the one who voted for several dead people. The article doesn't mention the names of the dead people. Are you going to make a big deal about it? If I find the names it will be more than 10

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gladys-coego-tomika-curgil-miami-women-arrested-for-violating-election-laws/
There are several more than that if I can fid their names, but you are just nit picking. You are just being difficult out of spite.

w

Moves
11 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
There are several more than that if I can fid their names, but you are just nit picking. You are just being difficult out of spite.
No I'm not nitpicking. A list of 10 dead people who voted. I can't make it any simpler. Why do you keep including living people in your list of dead people?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
11 Jan 21

@metal-brain said
I don't know.
I have said that many times on this forum.
I have also said nobody knows several times and I stand by that statement.

You have CAS (chronic assumption syndrome).
Well perhaps you can answer my last point directly.
What’s your point! How does anything you’ve posted in threads to many to mention speak to the validity of the 2020 election if it’s no worse than any other election in the past and undoubtedly in the future?