1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 18:581 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    Wow, since we are up to a whole dozen TRUMP MUST BE POTUS AGAIN.

BTW, where is all that massive evidence Trump promised to be revealed on Jan. 6?
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 19:142 edits
    @metal-brain said
    Here is a list without the 3 that you disputed. I can work without them. Here are 12

John H. Granahan of Allentown
    Judy Presto of Southpark
    Elizabeth Bartman of Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
    Edward Skwiot of Trenton, Georgia
    Gertrude Nizzere
    Frances M. Reckhow
    Marie P. Hannigan
    Richard Davis
    Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez
    Toni Lee Newbill
    Tomika Curgil
    Audrey Cook

I won the bet. Honor your agreement.
    Yeah, the reason why the names are important is that more often than not the fraudulent voters are proven to be either alive or mistaken ID or did not vote. Tucker Carlson had to make a public on-air apology about this a while back, and he has a team of people working behind the scenes. Some in your original list were not even registered to vote. I think in general this exercise has taught us that very few dead people voted.

I honored the agreement. I was wrong.
    Thread 187959
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 19:26
    @metal-brain said
    Here is a list without the 3 that you disputed. I can work without them. Here are 12

John H. Granahan of Allentown
    Judy Presto of Southpark
    Elizabeth Bartman of Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
    Edward Skwiot of Trenton, Georgia
    Gertrude Nizzere
    Frances M. Reckhow
    Marie P. Hannigan
    Richard Davis
    Sarilu Sosa-Sanchez
    Toni Lee Newbill
    Tomika Curgil
    Audrey Cook

I won the bet. Honor your agreement.
    Actually some of these are wrong as well. Marie Hannigan's son was caught immediately after he requested a ballot for his dead mother. This dead person never voted. There are fraud-detection mechanisms in place and they work.

Tomika Curgil was convicted of voter fraud but is very much alive.

It has been confirmed that Gertrude Nizzere is dead, and her ballot was submitted, but ultimately that ballot was rejected by election officials who checked her name against death records.

Update your list. Why is it so hard to find 10 dead people who voted?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 20:36
    @metal-brain said
    This is the one who voted for several dead people. The article doesn't mention the names of the dead people. Are you going to make a big deal about it? If I find the names it will be more than 10

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gladys-coego-tomika-curgil-miami-women-arrested-for-violating-election-laws/
    Wildgrass, I didn't include this one on the list because the article did not list the names, but that is at least 2 more. Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"In a second arrest, police said Tomika Curgil, 33, filled out voter-registration forms for five citizens without their consent and submitted at least 17 forms for people believed to not exist, including several who are dead."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gladys-coego-tomika-curgil-miami-women-arrested-for-violating-election-laws/

As you can see I already posted this and all the article says is "several" dead people. Add to the list however many those several are. The names are not in the article, but you know I can find them if motivated.

Give me a proper thread saying "Metal Brain was right and I was wrong" and don't post a bunch of denials like Trump would in a impulsive flurry of twitter tweets.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 20:481 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Wildgrass, I didn't include this one on the list because the article did not list the names, but that is at least 2 more. Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"In a second arrest, police said Tomika Curgil, 33, filled out voter-registration forms for five citizens without their consent and submitted at least 17 forms for people believed to not exist, including sever ...[text shortened]... s wrong" and don't post a bunch of denials like Trump would in a impulsive flurry of twitter tweets.
    Tomika was on your list but those several dead people she registered did not vote. She was caught while filling out ballots. The challenge was to find 10 dead people who voted. It's hard to fact-check if there's no name, but we've already discovered that 5 of the names you submitted already are either still alive, misidentified or did not vote.

If there were lots of dead people voting, we'd have many more legitimate examples no? Why are so many of these fake news?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 20:59
    @wildgrass said
    Those several dead people did not vote. She was caught while filling out ballots. The challenge was to find 10 dead people who voted. It's hard to fact-check if there's no name, but we've already discovered that 5 of the names you submitted already are either still alive, misidentified or did not vote.

If there were lots of dead people voting, we'd have many more legitimate examples no? Why are so many of these fake news?
    Only dead people that are caught voting are known. Nobody knows the names of dead people that were not caught. I gave you 10 and you never proved any of them wrong. Fraudulent votes that are caught are never counted and therefore never vote.

You are not this stupid. Just admit I proved you wrong and honor your agreement. It isn't worth appearing stupid to avoid admitting you are wrong. Don't take it that far like humy does.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 21:05
    @metal-brain said
    Only dead people that are caught voting are known. Nobody knows the names of dead people that were not caught. I gave you 10 and you never proved any of them wrong. Fraudulent votes that are caught are never counted and therefore never vote.

You are not this stupid. Just admit I proved you wrong and honor your agreement. It isn't worth appearing stupid to avoid admitting you are wrong. Don't take it that far like humy does.
    I created the thread already. You should update the list with the new names. Tomika Curgill does not count since she is an eligible voter.

Why haven't we caught more?
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 21:12
    @wildgrass said
    I created the thread already. You should update the list with the new names. Tomika Curgill does not count since she is an eligible voter.

Why haven't we caught more?
    I gave you 10 before that.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    10 Jan '21 21:18
    @metal-brain said

Nobody knows the names of dead people that were not caught.

Nameless dead people who were not caught (voting) . . . well, Al B. Jiggered. Just wait til they order take-away pizza and don't pay for it -- we'll catch 'em yet !
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 02:03
    @metal-brain said
    I gave you 10 before that.
    Please update your other list with 10 dead people who voted. Your other lists were wholly inaccurate and I did not even check all the names. Why would you put living people in a list of dead people who voted?
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 13:32
    @metal-brain said
    Then you agree to my bet?
    You will create a thread admitting you were wrong and I was right if I give 10 names?

It is actually 5 since I already gave you 5 in 2 links I provided to you.
    Wildgrass was informed this when asked if he agreed:

"It is actually 5 since I already gave you 5 in 2 links I provided to you."
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 13:35
    @wildgrass said
    Yes. I said yes three times already. You have not posted any names yet. What are you waiting for?
    This was his reply:

"Yes. I said yes three times already. You have not posted any names yet. What are you waiting for?"

You agreed to the fist 5 and accepted only 5 more were needed. I gave you over 5 more proving you wrong.
    You dishonesty is evident to all.

Honor your agreement! No more lies!
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 13:372 edits
    @metal-brain said
    Wildgrass was informed this when asked if he agreed:

"It is actually 5 since I already gave you 5 in 2 links I provided to you."
    You’ve been back tracking on you blatant inference that the election was stolen by voter fraud for a while now. If you were referring to the low / statistically insignificant level of fraud that happens in every election and is committed by both partisan voters why bother linking it to the 2020 election. I think you owe the whole forum an apology don’t you?
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 13:43
    @kevcvs57 said
    You’ve been back tracking on you blatant inference that the election was stolen by voter fraud for a while now. If you were referring to the low / statistically insignificant level of fraud that happens in every election and is committed by both partisan voters why bother linking it to the 2020 election. I think you owe the whole forum an apology don’t you?
    You know how much election fraud was not caught?
    How do you know? Are you psychic?
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 15:362 edits
    @metal-brain said
    This was his reply:

"Yes. I said yes three times already. You have not posted any names yet. What are you waiting for?"

You agreed to the fist 5 and accepted only 5 more were needed. I gave you over 5 more proving you wrong.
    You dishonesty is evident to all.

Honor your agreement! No more lies!
    Every list you have provided thus far has living people on it, people who are not registered to vote, or dead people who did not vote. The challenge was to name 10 DEAD people who voted. They gotta be dead, and they must have voted. I need that for starting the thread otherwise it'll be embarrassing like that last thread I started which included names of people who are obviously verified eligible voters. Why is this so hard to do? Why is there a perception out there that dead people are voting if there are so few examples of such a thing actually happening? It seems like it'd be so easy to do this.

Rudy: There's massive widespread fraud.
    Judge: Where?
    Rudy: Dead people voted.
    Judge: Who?
    Rudy: There's at least... 2... maybe 5 people.
    Judge: That's it? You're in court saying dead people voted and that's fraud and you have 2 examples?
    Rudy: This is not a fraud case.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree