Two questions

Two questions

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
08 Nov 20

@cheesemaster said
He wants to see if dead people voted.
Or out of state people....California... Voted in Nevada.

Etc etc.

Every vote should be checked for legitimacy.
Regardless of the party involved.
A lot of Democrats keep voting after they are dead.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
08 Nov 20

@kewpie said
Thank God that humanity has developed to the point where children happily share their toys at the pre-school.
kewpie, let me know when children share academic and athletic accomplishments.

"I'll trade ya my D for your A in science"

"He frosh, here... take my state championship award in 100 meter dash"

Can't we just share?

Lake Como

Moves
08 Nov 20
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
kewpie, let me know when children share academic and athletic accomplishments.

"I'll trade ya my D for your A in science"

"He frosh, here... take my state championship award in 100 meter dash"

Can't we just share?
C’mon Kewpie, this is your pivotal moment!!! Earl had called you out!

Also, i didn’t understand what your comment even means, so can you weave it in to your answer.

Moves
09 Nov 20

@dood111 said
A lot of Democrats keep voting after they are dead.
You repeat this lie so nonchalantly, I believe that you're actually convinced it's true.

Seriously man, put down that bottle of Rush Limbaugh; retract the syringe of Alex Jones and get thee to a political House of Recovery.

You have value.
You no longer have to lower yourself to fit-in or to please others. You ARE allowed to "think for yourself!".

Lake Como

Moves
09 Nov 20

@wolfe63 said
You repeat this lie so nonchalantly, I believe that you're actually convinced it's true.

Seriously man, put down that bottle of Rush Limbaugh; retract the syringe of Alex Jones and get thee to a political House of Recovery.

You have value.
You no longer have to lower yourself to fit-in or to please others. You ARE allowed to "think for yourself!".

[youtube]F8hRX5tmq_s[/youtube]
Think for yourself? Wolfe, “Groupthink’ is a hallmark of liberalism. Which way are you going here ? Hardly an independent thought among you. You are a lemming in the groupthink bin. Indeed, try thinking for yourself, divorce yourself from the dependent crowd. You will feel exhilarated, but will be leaving behind the comfort of safety in numbers :

Lake Como

Moves
09 Nov 20

@kewpie said
Thank God that humanity has developed to the point where children happily share their toys at the pre-school.
Really, what does this mean? In the realm of Forum-speak.

Lake Como

Moves
09 Nov 20

@trev33 said
Is Trump really going through the courts at the moment trying to get the vote counting stopped?

And, if so, how can anyone support a man who is trying to take away the democratic rights of people?
How can anyone support a man who is trying to take away private health insurance? Trev??

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Nov 20
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Think for yourself? Wolfe, “Groupthink’ is a hallmark of liberalism. Which way are you going here ? Hardly an independent thought among you. You are a lemming in the groupthink bin. Indeed, try thinking for yourself, divorce yourself from the dependent crowd. You will feel exhilarated, but will be leaving behind the comfort of safety in numbers :
More *hypocryphal* Republican fairy tales.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
Really, what does this mean? In the realm of Forum-speak.
You really need to drop this "I don't know what you mean" rhetoric.

You, and everyone, knows what liberals mean. That you have to somehow make them out to be somehow 'unintelligible' to the "average joe" is becoming an overly tired trope of yours.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
The Trumptard speaks.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Nov 20

@wolfe63 said

You have value.

[youtube]F8hRX5tmq_s[/youtube]
Nice illustrative song!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
What a conundrum is this take on Freedom. As govt has grown, common sense should tell you liberty and freedom has been reduced. Please. Then, you say ' ...(I/we) don't have the freedom to screw people over,. to take from poor, give to rich". Suzianne, your man Biden has been telling us how he can't WAIT to take money (in the form of taxes) from the rich to give to th ...[text shortened]... I see it.

Very conflicting indeed. One of your more cogent posts, I might add. Thanks for that.
Liberty and Freedom are not a 'zero-sum' game.

You do not have to take it from some to give it to others.

In this way, Liberty and Freedom are NOT like money, despite your eagerness to equate them.

It's been made clear that the money of the rich won't give itself in support of the poor. In fact, the movement of money in most Republican fantasies is uphill. The gravy train needs to finally stop. Business' influence over government has to end. The Citizens United decision needs to be reversed.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Nov 20
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
How can anyone support a man who is trying to take away private health insurance? Trev??
How can anyone support a man who is trying to remove the insurance protections for pre-existing conditions?

Lake Como

Moves
09 Nov 20

@suzianne said
More *hypocryphal* Republican fairy tales.
Oh, I always took liberals as group thinkers. silly me.

Lake Como

Moves
09 Nov 20

@suzianne said
You really need to drop this "I don't know what you mean" rhetoric.

You, and everyone, knows what liberals mean. That you have to somehow make them out to be somehow 'unintelligible' to the "average joe" is becoming an overly tired trope of yours.
Above, Kewpie said children happily share their toys at the pre-school. An analogy of what adults should do in the real world? Is that it, Suzianne? I think that that is what she is trying to say, but it does not 'close',,,,,,,she just says that. What do you think it means?