1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 02:08
    @suzianne said
    How can anyone support a man who is trying to remove the insurance protections for pre-existing conditions?
    I wrote “How can anyone support a man who wants to take away private health insurance?” This was your response? After being chided so often for the liberals’ penchant for rewriting the question of another poster? So you don’t answer my simple question? And does not Donald always say we have pre-existing covered?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 02:38
    @averagejoe1 said
    How can anyone support a man who is trying to take away private health insurance? Trev??
    Will he sue if he doesn't get his way?
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 02:44
    @averagejoe1 said
    And does not Donald always say we have pre-existing covered?
    Covered with what, Joe? Sawdust?
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 08:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    Think for yourself? Wolfe, “Groupthink’ is a hallmark of liberalism. Which way are you going here ? Hardly an independent thought among you. You are a lemming in the groupthink bin. Indeed, try thinking for yourself, divorce yourself from the dependent crowd. You will feel exhilarated, but will be leaving behind the comfort of safety in numbers :
    What like the clinically obese ZZ Top tribute bands I keep seeing on the news lately with their beer bellies and assault weapons, is that what you mean by group think?
    And don’t get me started on their menfolk.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 11:351 edit
    @trev33 said
    Will he sue if he doesn't get his way?
    Looking that way. One of the noted things about Joe was that he kept saying he is going to do things, that Trump has already done. Trump laughed that one in his rallies. So, we can enjoy watching Joe get rid of the virus with the vaccine which Trump rushed to the fore!!!!
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 03:48
    @averagejoe1 said
    Looking that way. One of the noted things about Joe was that he kept saying he is going to do things, that Trump has already done. Trump laughed that one in his rallies. So, we can enjoy watching Joe get rid of the virus with the vaccine which Trump rushed to the fore!!!!
    Yes because Trump is the only person in the entire planet who is working on a vaccine, we'll all in good hands. No point in discussing the color of a pen with a blind man.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree