1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 05:32
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Hahahahaha

Sweet holy hell!!!

What a way to wake up.
    You mean waking up knowing your country isn't completely fckd? Must be nice.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 05:35
    It isn't over yet.
  3. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 05:48
    Originally posted by vivify
    You mean waking up knowing your country isn't completely fckd? Must be nice.
    I've said all along, in this election I would vote for Clinton, but want Trump to win.

Years ago, already, I concluded that all politicians are bastards and that no political party is free of corruption.

The only thing that really matters is how much fun and laughter I can suck out of any given political entity.

And due has to be given where due is owed: Trump guarantees 4 years of hilarity.

Yes, I actually do believe Trump and his cronies are going to make the world a lot less stable and probably screw over the US electorate... but it's gonna be funny!

Clinton's not have the barrel of laughs Trump is.

Do I feel guilt or empathy?
    No, let me quote a song: "The public gets what the public wants!"

Yeeeeeehaaa!
    It's the dawn of the age of Trailer-trash man!
    I'm gonna eat me aome grits to celebrate.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 05:54
    I've said all along, in this election I would vote for Clinton, but want Trump to win.

Years ago, already, I concluded that all politicians are bastards and that no political party is free of corruption.

The only thing that really matters is how much fun and laughter I can suck out of any given political entity.

And due has to be given where due i ...[text shortened]... haaa!
    It's the dawn of the age of Trailer-trash man!
    I'm gonna eat me aome grits to celebrate.
    Pound sand, you utter waste of a good load.
    Too bad you didn't land on your donor's stomach.
    But since you're here, make yourself useful and clean up after the other more important people.
  5. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 06:02
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Pound sand, you utter waste of a good load.
    Too bad you didn't land on your donor's stomach.
    But since you're here, make yourself useful and clean up after the other more important people.
    Boring.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 06:17
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    As we said all along, the polls lied just like HRC.
    You also said all along that it was rigged.
  7. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 07:16
    Originally posted by sh76
    Mea culpa.

I was totally wrong. Even if Hillary pulls off a miracle, I never thought it would be this close.

I was so badly wrong on this one I have to re-examine my assumptions and figure out where I messed up.
    I'm watching an ABC Australia live stream that has given Trump victory on the basis that he will get to 279.

For what its worth, I empathize, given that recently at my workplace I misread a situation very badly and was blindsided by an outcome. Its unsettling. It shakes your confidence and you begin to wonder if you could misjudge things that badly in terms of your assessment of a person or group of people(in your case, your fellow country folk) then how long before you are able to trust your gut instincts again.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 07:18
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    As we said all along, the polls lied just like HRC. This will be a great victory for America if it continues!
    The polls didn't lie - people lied to the pollsters. In Europe we've seen similar things with polls underestimating the share of racist parties because people are ashamed about being racist scumbags.
  9. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 07:20
    What the hell was that?
    The democrats have sent their supporters home and say that they still have a chance... at the same time!?!

All this election needs is an alien invasion and a communist coup to make it the most bizarre election ever!
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 07:28
    I cannot believe that so many people have been fooled into believing a word DT said. How many Sydney Opera Houses could I sell in the US?
  11. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 08:50
    Me. Gonna go reload some more brass. Fu
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 09:04
    it was actually the liberal DNC elites that put Mr. Trump into the Whitehouse by nominating a candidate simply because it was her turn. Mr. Sanders would have been a much better proposition.

And so Democratic leaders made Hillary their candidate even though they knew about her closeness to the banks, her fondness for war, and her unique vulnerability on the trade issue – each of which Trump exploited to the fullest. They chose Hillary even though they knew about her private email server. They chose her even though some of those who studied the Clinton Foundation suspected it was a sketchy proposition.

To try to put over such a nominee while screaming that the Republican is a rightwing monster is to court disbelief. If Trump is a fascist, as liberals often said, Democrats should have put in their strongest player to stop him, not a party hack they’d chosen because it was her turn. Choosing her indicated either that Democrats didn’t mean what they said about Trump’s riskiness, that their opportunism took precedence over the country’s well-being, or maybe both.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/09/donald-trump-white-house-hillary-clinton-liberals
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 09:09
    Hahahahaha

Sweet holy hell!!!

What a way to wake up.
    yeh i hadn't even have my coffee when someone messaged me Rip planet.

somehow, even in the haze of the sleepies, i knew what it meant.
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 09:111 edit
    What interesting times we live in. So Trump is now going to make Mexico build a wall? I'll be sipping my coffee and watching it all happen.

Slightly confused though, because Whodey told us before that Trump was just there to help Clinton become president. How could he have been so wrong??

I also suppose this means Mr. Garrison is going to be president as of today. Must remember to watch South Park tomorrow. If there's still going to be a tomorrow...
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 09:23
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    [b]What interesting times we live in. So Trump is now going to make Mexico build a wall? I'll be sipping my coffee and watching it all happen.
    Anyone that ever believed that that would happen, deserves trump as president.