Bring it!

Bring it!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
05 Aug 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
I recall you were searching for evidence of plagiarism and thought you had found it. You didn't actually need to come right out and say I hereby accuse GB of plagiarism! for anyone to know what you were doing.
Then cite one specific instance when I said or even hinted that I was searching for evidence of plagiarism
by Bobby. Since the threads have been removed, paraphrase it. Prove that you aren't a contemptible liar.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
05 Aug 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Then cite one specific instance when I said or even hinted that I was searching for evidence of plagiarism
by Bobby. Since the threads have been removed, paraphrase it. Prove that you aren't a contemptible liar.
Lucky for you they've been removed.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Aug 14

Aha, here it is... this is why you assumed I had never read those two threads.

[b]You:
Did you read those two threads I mentioned before they were deleted?

Me: Nope. I looked but they were already gone. Can you find someone who might be able to back up your allegation?

I looked for the threads after you mentioned them. An ...[text shortened]... testimony to your flawless and tactically sound style of debate... Congratulations are in order.[/b]
If you had read the threads, why did you answer - 'nope' - when asked if you had?

Read a book!

Moves
05 Aug 14

Lucky for you they've been removed.
Paraphrase it. Give it your best shot.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
05 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
You recall?? You have already admitted that you did not read the two threads in question? What are you on about?
Here's another example of where I used one of your own techniques...

me quoting You: For me, "political correctness" is stuff like not making fun of physically disabled people in public...

Me: What do you mean by "in public"? I don't understand why you would need to restrain yourself from making fun of a physically disabled person. Some things are (or should be) self evident.

Your response to this appeared to be a somewhat long and convoluted attempt to remove the villianous mustache from your blushing face. 😀

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
05 Aug 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
If you had read the threads, why did you answer - 'nope' - when asked if you had?
As I said, I wasn't actually answering his question. I gave an answer to another question... a question he didn't ask.

I was doing unto him as I've seen him do unto others.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
05 Aug 14

Paraphrase it. Give it your best shot.
I have a better idea. Why don't you explain (in your own words) just what it was you were trying to prove by looking for evidence that GBs poem did not originate from him?

Or were you simply stalking him, to find out what other sites he posts in?

rc

Moves
05 Aug 14

I have a better idea. Why don't you explain (in your own words) just what it was you were trying to prove by looking for evidence that GBs poem did not originate from him?

Ouch! looks like a mate in one!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Aug 14

As I said, I wasn't actually answering his question. I gave an answer to another question... a question he didn't ask.

I was doing unto him as I've seen him do unto others.
So you lied?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
05 Aug 14

So you lied?
No, I just led him to believe what he wanted to believe... he didn't have to follow.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
05 Aug 14

No, I just led him to believe what he wanted to believe... he didn't have to follow.
Not really. You were asked a direct question which you deliberately and knowingly gave an untruthful answer to. That's a lie.

Read a book!

Moves
05 Aug 14

I was not looking for evidence that GB's poem did not originate from him.

Here's the best idea: Admit that you are nothing but a cheap, despicable liar.

rc

Moves
05 Aug 14

Not really. You were asked a direct question which you deliberately and knowingly gave an untruthful answer to. That's a lie.
I think it might be termed a ruse.

rc

Moves
05 Aug 14

I was not looking for evidence that GB's poem did not originate from him.

Here's the best idea: Admit that you are nothing but a cheap, despicable liar.
Or you could tell us why you posted what you did.

Read a book!

Moves
05 Aug 14

You've got lying down to a science. You should be in Congress.