1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 09:221 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No, you are beyond redemption. I would just ban your ass and be done with it.
    Man i love your feisty no nonsense approach. 😵

Reprobate seeking counseling? anyone?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 09:25
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Man i love your feisty no nonsense approach. 😵

Reprobate seeking counseling? anyone?
    You've got a new catchphrase, I note. How many dozens of times are you going to type it in the next few days? 😉
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 09:27
    Or maybe you don't type them every time. Maybe you copy paste abuse words, insult word strings and catchphrases from a text file?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 09:351 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You've got a new catchphrase, I note. How many dozens of times are you going to type it in the next few days? 😉
    Suzianne said I am a sinner and a reprobate, beyond redemption and should have my a$$ banned. Surely even a condemned man should be allowed counsel? and you appear right on time, RHP's most prolific issuer of unsolicited personal counsel. How fortuitous.😵
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 09:41
    Suzianne said i am a sinner and a reprobate, beyond redemption and should have my a$$ banned. Surely even a condemned man should be allowed counsel? and you appear right on time, RHP's most prolific issuer of unsolicited personal counsel. How fortuitous.😵
    I've always found your proclivity for repetition a bit peculiar, especially when you are trying to make the exchange as nasty and as personal as possible. You have free rein to write whatever you want about whatever topic you want, and yet you use the same words and phrases over and over again, sometimes in three or four posts in a row, as if you think the same abuse gets funnier and funnier through bizarre repetition. And yet all you are doing is dishing out identical personalized insults repeatedly. I wonder if you ever look back at stuff you've written and reflect on the fact that you have repeated yourself in such a peculiar fashion.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 09:421 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've always found your proclivity for repetition a bit peculiar, especially when you are trying to make the exchange as nasty and as personal as possible. You have free rein to write whatever you want about whatever topic you want, and yet you use the same words and phrases over and over again, sometimes in three or four posts in a row, as if you think the same ...[text shortened]... u've written and reflect on the fact that you have repeated yourself in such a peculiar fashion.
    Thanks man, when all others let me down I knew I could count on on. I feel better already. 😵
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 09:44
    Thanks man, when all others let me down I knew I could count on on. I feel better already. 😵
    I wonder if me mentioning it will make you self-conscious about your daft repetition? It'll be to the benefit of your contributions if it makes you think twice. 😉
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 09:532 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I wonder if me mentioning it will make you self-conscious about your daft repetition? It'll be to the benefit of your contributions if it makes you think twice. 😉
    I doubt it dude but your welcome to try, you see I could be autistic, I don't know, I learned to communicate relatively late as a child and repetition does not bother me, in fact I like it. You could be condemning me for something I feel is perfectly natural and over which I have little control.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 09:58
    I doubt it dude but your welcome to try, you see i could be autistic, I don't know, i learned to communicate relatively late as a child and repetition does not bother me, in fact I like it. You could be condemning me for something I feel is perfectly natural and over which I have little control.
    If you are autistic, robbie, you should come out and say so. If you are not, then it is not a very funny thing to pretend to be hiding your behaviour behind. I don't think autism is a particularly tasteful thing to slip into your forum "comedy" routine. If you are autistic, just be open about it.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:00
    I learned to communicate relatively late as a child and repetition does not bother me, in fact I like it.
    If you are conscious of the fact that you are doing it, and then do it anyway, then that is even more peculiar. It makes you sound like you are mumbling to yourself or you're thoroughly ruffled by being disagreed with or criticized ; like lashing out with little clusters of the same old cliched epithets time and time again - deliberately - so you don't really have to think about what you're saying, and as if a flurry of nasty catchwords and attack-slogans is going to disguise the fact that you are simply ignoring the content of the post you're replying to.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you are autistic, robbie, you should come out and say so. If you are not, then it is not a very funny thing to pretend to be hiding your behaviour behind. I don't think autism is a particularly tasteful thing to slip into your forum "comedy" routine. If you are autistic, just be open about it.
    I have said i do not know, my mother was so concerned that she did take me to our doctor but the thing was little understood at the time. The only person thinking it a laughing matter seems to be you FMF, Perhaps if you were less self assuming you may do better.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:05
    I have said i do not know, my mother was so concerned that she did take me to our doctor but the thing was little understood at the time. The only person thinking it a laughing matter seems to be you FMF, Perhaps if you were less self assuming you may do better.
    You seriously don't know whether you're autistic but think you might be?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you are conscious of the fact that you are doing it, and then do it anyway, then that is even more peculiar. It makes you sound like you are mumbling to yourself or you're thoroughly ruffled by being disagreed with or criticized ; like lashing out with little clusters of the same old cliched epithets time and time again - deliberately - so you don't really ha ...[text shortened]... ng to disguise the fact that you are simply ignoring the content of the post you're replying to.
    ironically this is another rehash and repetition of what you have said previously, this is possibly the third or fourth time you have repeated it. I suspect that if you desire more credibility it may be more prudent for you to apply the counsel to yourself first, don't you think?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:071 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You seriously don't know whether you're autistic but think you might be?
    Yes. I believe there is what is termed a spectrum of autism. I have asked one other person here privately for information about it to see if i could perform a kind of self diagnosis.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:07
    Yes.
    And are you attributing all the personal insults and streams of abuse that characterize your forum persona to this I-might-be-autistic thing as well?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree