1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ironically this is another rehash and repetition of what you have said previously, this is possibly the third or fourth time you have repeated it. I suspect that if you desire more credibility it may be more prudent for you to apply the counsel to yourself first, don't you think?
    If you read it, you will see it actually represents a progression in the conversation we are having ~ in which further thoughts and conjecture are added ~ and is an example of me responding to what you are saying rather than ignoring it.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    And are you attributing all the personal insults and streams of abuse that characterize your forum persona to this I-might-be-autistic thing as well?
    This is a rather obvious loaded question, my 'autism' relates to your assertion of repetition not to any alleged insults. Please find the tone control and turn it all the way up, you insult both my intelligence and my personal dignity with these transparent and rather predictable loaded questions.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you read it, you will see it actually represents a progression in the conversation we are having ~ in which further thoughts and conjecture are added ~ and is an example of me responding to what you are saying rather than ignoring it.
    No its a simple repetition of gripes that you have rehashed three or four times, ironic considering what you are griping about, don't you think?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    Yes. I believe there is what is termed a spectrum of autism. I have asked one other person here privately for information about it to see if i could perform a kind of self diagnosis.
    What's wrong with going to your GP for a start?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    No its a simple repetition of gripes that you have rehashed three or four times, ironic considering what you are griping about, don't you think?
    You should read it more carefully.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:13
    This is a rather obvious loaded question, my 'autism' relates to your assertion of repetition not to any alleged insults. Please find the tone control and turn it all the way up, you insult both my intelligence and my personal dignity with these transparent and rather predictable loaded questions.
    Do you attribute all your behaviour on this forum ~ and not just the bizarre repetition of words and phrases ~ to your self-diagnosed-could-be-autism?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    What's wrong with going to your GP for a start?
    I can function, its enough for me.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:152 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you attribute all your behaviour on this forum ~ and not just the bizarre repetition of words and phrases ~ to your self-diagnosed-could-be-autism?
    another repetitive and rehashed loaded question which insults both my intelligence and personal dignity and will be ignored. Please find the tone control and turn it all the way up, i really have no idea why your behavior is like this, suffice to say i suspect that you think you are being clever. I can assure you its not very clever.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:17
    another repetitive and rehashed loaded question which insult both my intelligence and personal dignity and will be ignored.
    How is it "loaded"? You've already suggested that your peculiar repetition of words might possibly be due to autism. What about other aspects of your forum persona? It's not a "loaded question" at all.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:19
    I can function, its enough for me.
    If you are not interested in whether or not you are autistic, why mention it in this way, in this conversation, on this forum?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:21
    I have asked one other person here privately for information about it to see if i could perform a kind of self diagnosis.
    So you are interested in whether or not you are autistic? Which is it to be?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:21
    FMF has gone from griping about repetition when he has infact repeated , rehashed and regurgitated the same personally insulting and demeaning loaded question again and again. A thoroughly tedious experience to engage with him to say the least.

There i was a rather happy go lucky fellow only to have his gelid tentacles reach out and strangle any joy that might have been emanating. Lesson learned, stay away from repetitive sea monsters with gelid tentacles prepared to suck all life and humanity from your posts. 😵
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:23
    FMF has gone from griping about repetition when he has infact repeated , rehashed and regurgitated the same personally insulting and demeaning loaded question again and again. A thoroughly tedious experience to engage with him to say the least.

There i was a rather happy go lucky fellow only to have his gelid tentacles reach out and strangle an ...[text shortened]... ive sea monsters with gelid tentacles prepared to suck all life and humanity from your posts. 😵
    It feels like you have mentioned "gelid tentacles" a hundred times before. Do you see it as being a very-funny set-piece attack-phrase?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:251 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you [b]are interested in whether or not you are autistic? Which is it to be?[/b]
    Goodbye FMF you have attempted to insult my intelligence and personal dignity at every turn with demeaning loaded questions. It was not fun engaging with you, it was a tedious rehashing of the same modus operandi that you employ here every day.

I find you to be evidently guilty of hypocrisy, you rehash the same tedious arguments again and again while griping about the repetition of others. You could offer nothing constructive because you are not interested in building up, all you seem capable of is tearing down, i suspect once again because its simply intellectually easier for you.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 10:271 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    It feels like you have mentioned "gelid tentacles" a hundred times before. Do you see it as being a very-funny set-piece attack-phrase?
    Perhaps if i repeat it often enough you may understand just what you are. But i doubt it because you are not interested in understanding, you only seem interested in condemning I suspect because its intellectually easier for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree