1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 20:001 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You don't think there are enough threads related to Islam on that forum yet? 🙂

On the Debates Forum, Duchess64 would soon try to turn it into a discussion about the reading comprehension skills of the potential rapists among the right wing white American males who post there. 😕

We may be spared all that if the thread remains here. 😉
    Take that opinion to Debates, Spanky!

😴
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 20:01
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I really don't get the connection with gambling. Chess is a game of complete information and little prize money.
    Consider that Backgammon is a huge gambling hit in some countries.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 20:021 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have to concur with the Mufti that chess really is empty and probably a waste of time. But its innocuous. Frowning upon music is far more difficult to understand.
    Except when you sin by cheating to advance your own aims, which may be non-chess related, like your ego.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 20:55
    What I do know is that chess leads to drug overconsumption. And
    lots of promiscuous sex.
  5. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 21:02
    Originally posted by Seitse
    lots of promiscuous sex.
    So does naked twister.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 21:03
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    So does naked twister.
    I've never done drugs while p... oh wait.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 22:34
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Except when you sin by cheating to advance your own aims, which may be non-chess related, like your ego.
    Thanks are you offering a counselling service to worthless sinners and megalomaniacs?
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 23:38
    Originally posted by Seitse
    lots of promiscuous sex.
    You, Sir, seem to have become an extraordinarily emotionally conflicted human being with a web of deprivations and unresolved personal issues.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 23:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Take that opinion to Debates, Spanky!

😴
    My point exactly!
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 23:55
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    You, Sir, seem to have become an extraordinarily emotionally conflicted human being with a web of deprivations and unresolved personal issues.
    How ironic when it was your abysmal and offensive behaviour that led to the "Wow, there is a forum called 'Chess'" thread being deleted. 😀
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 00:011 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    How ironic when it was your abysmal and offensive behaviour that led to the "Wow, there is a forum called 'Chess'" thread being deleted. 😀
    Really? what abysmal and offensive behaviour (your words) led to the thread being deleted? Personally I (and others) have found GB to be rather polite.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 00:04
    Really? what abysmal and offensive behaviour (your words) led to the thread being deleted? Personally I (and others) have found GB to be rather polite.
    People seeing things differently is the life blood of a message board. You should ask the moderators why they deleted the thread. I've offered my opinion as to why it happened but if you think there is some other explanation, go for it.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 00:132 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    People seeing things differently is the life blood of a message board. You should ask the moderators why they deleted the thread. I've offered my opinion as to why it happened but if you think there is some other explanation, go for it.
    No I am asking you for evidence of your assertions, you have termed the behaviour abysmal and offensive. I am asking you for evidence of why it was abysmal and offensive. Do you really expect us to believe you because you say it was? Really?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 00:18
    No I am asking you for evidence of your assertions, you have termed the behaviour abysmal and offensive. I am asking you for evidence of why it was abysmal and offensive. Do you really expect us to believe you because you say it was? Really?
    You seem to think I need you to agree with me or believe me, but I don't. 😉
  15. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 01:131 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby to Seitse
    It's so nice to know there is a place one can go on the internet for a reliable psychiatric evaluation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree